Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Don't look here unless you need to >//<

4 posters

Go down

Don't look here unless you need to >//< Empty Don't look here unless you need to >//<

Post  QTPie430 Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:13 pm

I'm okay with you guys giving me constructive critisizm.
And I already know I sound really bad.
https://soundcloud.com/qtpie430/crossing-field-2
>///<

Last edited by QTPie430 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : New download, with less background noise)
QTPie430
QTPie430
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Don't look here unless you need to >//< Empty Re: Don't look here unless you need to >//<

Post  tyfolino-nya Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:10 pm

Hmm, not bad, but there's places to improve.

1. When you sing, make sure to put emphasis on every syllable (do not smoosh syllables and sounds together or weaken them). I'm sure it's because the song you were singing was a bit hard to pronounce, but just remember to use your mouth and shape each syllable. If something (in english) ends in a t, make sure to kick the habit when singing to change it to a d or not pronounce it strongly.

2. Sing from your stomach, if that makes sense. It actually helps if you envision yourself while singing squeezing your stomach and producing sound.

3. What you sang kinda sounded out of your range (the high notes were okay but they sounded uncomfortable for you), remember you can always sing an octave down if it works better for you.

But overall, you have potential. I hate criticizing people because I'm not a professional singer nor am I awesome but I hope just my experience from chorus will benefit you >.>

Ty -nyaaaaaaaaa
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Don't look here unless you need to >//< Empty Re: Don't look here unless you need to >//<

Post  QTPie430 Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:02 pm

The high notes probably sounded forced because I was really nervous while recording ><
I know what you mean by breathing through the stomach-- We call them chambers in band, and you should always make sure that you don't fill up your chest chamber unless your playing/singing for several phrases without another breath. It makes the sound airy and hollow.
I'm glad you think I have potential *bows graciously*
QTPie430
QTPie430
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Post  Alyss Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:24 pm

Hello there!
Well,your vocal timbre sounds like is mezzo. Maybe just like you said you are nervous and that why your high note is shaky. However,I think that you can hit the note with a fews practice...your voice will super fit kajiurago song just my opinion. Well,you can always try different type of song to find out which type of song suits you the most. Do some adjustment,sometimes no need to follow exact the pitch of original vocal. Each of our voice is unique in a way. That is all my opinion. Have a nice day Very Happy
Alyss
Alyss
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  QTPie430 Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:02 pm

Thank you for responding *bows*
What is Kajiurago song? I looked it up on youtube, but nothing helpful came up o.o;
I'm going to try and re-record tomorrow, so I'm not as nervous.
Hopefully.
Have a nice day, too ^^ *Bows again*
QTPie430
QTPie430
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Post  Ren-kun Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:27 pm

Hello
It's actually pretty good! but can be improved ^^
And i agree with Alyss everyone has his/her own unique way of singing
but I'm no great singer myself but everyone can get better with training and stuff XD
Ren-kun
Ren-kun
Admin
Admin

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCdgnPPcfVMPE9aGTyaTy0jw

Back to top Go down

Post  Alyss Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:15 am

Kajiurago song is like...you try search youtube on Sis Puella Magica/Ensei...kajiurago sounds like those... =w=d
Alyss
Alyss
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  QTPie430 Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:41 pm

Ohh~ Thanks :3
QTPie430
QTPie430
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum