Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Vocal Sign Up For The Chorus

+22
Cassidy13K
Kuroneko
Moomoomilk
popper
sasufan1st
blucandy
Lapis Coronet
ObssessedWithUtaites
QTPie430
cherryz99
laticat
Ren-kun
HinanoMorizono
Alyss
Minun
The Different
Suzuka
shannaroooooo
tyfolino-nya
Nickel
Paradi-Len_Kagamine
Admin
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Vocal Sign Up For The Chorus Empty Vocal Sign Up For The Chorus

Post  Admin Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:27 am

WELCOME!
ようこそ!

Here is the sign up for the Matryoshka Chorus 2012. If you do not sign up here, we cannot let you attend in the full chorus. This is so we can have a clear eye on exactly how many members we have participating in the chorus.

Please list the following in your sign up;

Name/Handle:
[NOT YOUR REAL NAME, PLEASE!!]

Vocal Range:
[If you know vocal ranges, Soprano, Tenor, all of that but if not then a rough estimate such as high, low, feminine, masculine]

Experience:
[Only if you like, if you have done a chorus before, do you have any past singing experience. You don't need it, just so we know! ^^]

If you have any questions, feel free to send a message my way! I don't bite... much Wink
Thank you so much in advance for your participation and cooperation. I can't wait to see what kind of voices we get!

Love,

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin ♥️
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://youtubechorus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Vocal Sign Up For The Chorus Empty Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:16 pm

Here it goes!

Handle: ぴょっちゃん♥ (Pyocchan♥)

Vocal Range: Mezzo-Soprano

Experiance: Have sung for many years in choirs and choruses on the stage (no leading parts singing, yet >.<). I used to study piano, so my pitch isn't too bad. I have never participated in a chorus of this kind before, but I have been listening to Nico Nico Choruses for a long time~☆

Yoroshiku!

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin ♥
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vocal Sign Up For The Chorus Empty Re: Vocal Sign Up For The Chorus

Post  Paradi-Len_Kagamine Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:24 pm

Name/Handle:
Paradi-Len Kagamine A.

Vocal Range:
I sing lots of Rin and Len songs! I don't know my range ,unfortunately! TToTT

Experience:
I've gone to stage school ,I sing ALL the time at home and I've sung at school! I'm in the choir in my current school! \(^o^)/

I hope this is enough information for you!

Hannyara love!
Paradi-Len Kagamine A.
Paradi-Len_Kagamine
Paradi-Len_Kagamine
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:50 pm

Paradi-Len_Kagamine wrote:Vocal Range: I sing lots of Rin and Len songs! I don't know my range ,unfortunately! TToTT

Your sign up is all good, but may I ask what kind of voice you have? Is it a high pitch? Maybe a low pitch? Do you sound more like a guy or a girl? Can you manipulate your voice? That would be so cool O.O I should try do that....
Thanks~♥
Glad to have you on board! xx

Fondest Wishes,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradi-Len_Kagamine Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Admin wrote:
Paradi-Len_Kagamine wrote:Vocal Range: I sing lots of Rin and Len songs! I don't know my range ,unfortunately! TToTT

Your sign up is all good, but may I ask what kind of voice you have? Is it a high pitch? Maybe a low pitch? Do you sound more like a guy or a girl? Can you manipulate your voice? That would be so cool O.O I should try do that....
Thanks~♥
Glad to have you on board! xx

Fondest Wishes,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin

Hi! Well ,for lower notes ,I find the last note in the first verse for the Phantom Phantom of the opera at the "Inside your mind" Hard ,and I would stop singing high at some point in the middle of the scales christine sings at the end! high C is difficult! I have hit it twice though! \(^o^)/
Paradi-Len_Kagamine
Paradi-Len_Kagamine
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:22 pm

Name/Handle:
2*ウコル

Vocal Range:
I don't know, but I don't think it's extreamly high, and I'm female.

Experience:
I sung in my school's chorus a few years ago, and I like to listen to nico nico choruses. c:

Last edited by Invisibleshinyeevee on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited name~)
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Vocal Sign Up For The Chorus Empty How to find your range~

Post  Admin Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:34 pm

Hey~

Sorry, I would write a better reply but I'm getting pretty sleepy because its quite late in the evening where I am so I'll just post this for now.
In order to find your vocal range, this video is pretty helpful; /watch?v=9IejHKpfHso A Youtube . com should go before that, as I'm sure your all familiar so I'll leave you to and and now retire to sleep. Good luck~♥️

My fondest wishes!
Good Night!

Your Sleepy Neighborhood Admin ♥️ Sleep
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Invisibleshinyeevee wrote:Name/Handle:
Eevee (I might change it later, since Eevee is probably an overused name. xD)

Vocal Range:

Experience:
I sung in my school's chorus a few years ago, and I like to listen to nico nico choruses. c:

IYA!
I voted you down by compeate mistake! As I said, I'm a sleepy cat right now.
GOMEN NASAI!!! m(_ _)m
I hope you can forgive me T.T Someone vote Eevee-san up, please or my conciseness will not rest! >.<

Thanks so much for signing up, by the way. Its amazingly wonderful to have you on board! ^.^ Choirs are always good, I miss my old choir master... he was so nice! T.T Nico Nico Choruses are the best~ Have you seen the 200 person Matryoshka one on Youtube? Thats the one that started this forum~

Best wishes~ See you tomorrow~

Your Sleepy/Guilty Neighborhood Admin
OTL
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:18 pm

Admin wrote:
Invisibleshinyeevee wrote:Name/Handle:
Eevee (I might change it later, since Eevee is probably an overused name. xD)

Vocal Range:

Experience:

IYA!
I voted you down by compeate mistake! As I said, I'm a sleepy cat right now.
GOMEN NASAI!!! m(_ _)m
I hope you can forgive me T.T Someone vote Eevee-san up, please or my conciseness will not rest! >.<

Thanks so much for signing up, by the way. Its amazingly wonderful to have you on board! ^.^ Choirs are always good, I miss my old choir master... he was so nice! T.T Nico Nico Choruses are the best~ Have you seen the 200 person Matryoshka one on Youtube? Thats the one that started this forum~

Best wishes~ See you tomorrow~

Your Sleepy/Guilty Neighborhood Admin
OTL

It's okay!~ ^^

No problem! And yes I did, I was stalking the video's comments to find this place~ xD
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:43 pm

Name: I guess just Ty. Yeah sure why not. It's an abbreviation for my real name, is that okay?

Vocal Range: Tenorish? Almost alto? I'm a guy but I'm better at higher stuff than lower stuff.

Experience: Nothing in highschool. In middle school I was in chorus and make it to Select Choir. But my voice has changed since then.

Yep!
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:24 am

Oooo Matryoshka~

Okay here goes:

Name/Handle:
Ryodo

Vocal Range:
I think from Baritone to Soprano....I'm not too sure

Experience:
I've been singing since 2007 and officially started life as an Utaite since last September, so...I've been singing a lot Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  shannaroooooo Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:54 am

^ Hi Ryodo! 8D

Lemme try this out~
Handle: rookie
Vocal Range: Mezzo-Alto
Experience: I'm active with a good number of YT choruses, so I've gotta say I've been experiencing a lot of these for the past... 1/2 year haha
shannaroooooo
shannaroooooo
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:25 am

Oh God I'm going to be totally shown up by these people! ^ ^ ^

I'm glad we have more members Very Happy
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:12 pm

Name/Handle:
Suzuka

Vocal Range:
Mid-range low to Mid-range High

Experience:
No I HAVEN't done a chorus before. BUT! I USED to be in choir for two year's (and got several solo's) Before I quit for band, (my teacher wasnt very nice Razz) Anyway's I'm very happy to learn! ^^
Suzuka
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:35 pm

How I have neglected this topic, ironic, isn't it? I'm so sorry!
I shall not commence to reply to you all!! m9~♥
Thank you all so much for signing up~ I love you♥

@tyfalino-nya-kun Of course thats ok! So long as you don't tell us your real name, that is~ >.^ What a wonderful range~ Its wonderful to have you! Our experiences are a little similar, ne? I cannot wait to hear you sing!~♥ Thank you so much for applying, its wonderful to have you on board~♥ Yeah, I'm feeling a little inexperienced now but I suppose its my fault for inviting them! >.< Ufufu~ Not really, your very welcome, guys!

@Ryodo-san Soprano?!!?!! *utter shock* リョドさんはまじですか?! Are you sure your a guy!? A soprano is an incredibly difficult range to hit effectively, even for a lady such as myself and I am a mezzo-soprano! Can you hit high C? I'm very much impressed! すごいよね!Its wonderful to have you here, thanks for joining in! ^w^)/

@rookie-san Your wonderful, signing up for two things? I like you, here's a star~☆ :3 I actually have not heard your voice yet so I am looking forward to see what you've got! >.^ Thank you so much for signing up! I'm looking forward very much to hearing your voice! ^w^ Good to have you~♥

@Suzuka-san Thank you so much for signing up and welcome to the forums~♥ Don't you worry, I have never done a Youtube or Nico chorus before myself so its an adventure for a lot of us~♥ I used to take piano, actually and stopped because the teacher was mean T.T Nostalgia~ Waah~ I'm looking forward very much to hearing what kind of voice you have! ^^ Its wonderful to have you on board~♥

To everyone, your support is so much appreciated and I am so very, very grateful for everything you have done already! ^^
Soon, I am going to be asking all of you to upload some kind of demo of your voices, perhaps even a minute of any song of your choosing that you feel best compliments your voice. Perhaps to youtube with private links only we can view for the time being~ What do you think? I'll open a thread when that time comes, I'll leave it for a few days, however, to see what kind of users join us~♥ This is all very exciting!
I love you all very much for signing up, it takes a lot of guts to put yourself out like this, with the artists, too. So for everything so far, doumo arigatou gozaimasu m(_ _)m

My fondest and most melodic wishes,

YFNA ♥
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Different Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Alright, here it is ~ ! ♥

Name/Handle : 42徹夜 (42 All nighter)

Vocal Range : I have no idea. |: Well, when I sing, I guess we could find out. I'm a female, by the way. o;

Experience : I used to sing in choruses when I was in elementary, before I had stage fright. ;p
The Different
The Different
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Welcome back, The Different-san~♥

Waah~ What an awesome Handle! May I ask the pronunciation of those kanji? I know the second but not the first (curse my gakusei status! >.<)

Here is a video for you to try out finding your range, if you like~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IejHKpfHso
I hope it helps! ^w^

Oooh, stage fright is the worst. I always use the good old trick of imagining the audience in their underwear or hoping that the lights are too bright for me to see the audience, which is the case a lot of times ^^; I cannot wait to hear your voice~
Thank you so much for signing up! ♥

Fondest wishes,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin ♥
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vocal Sign Up For The Chorus Empty Woops

Post  The Different Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:09 pm

Scratch that. xD I'm gonna change my name to 42三木 (42 Miki)
The Different
The Different
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Post  Minun Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Name/Handle:
M i n u n

Vocal Range:
Alto - Mezzo .

Experience:
I have never done a chorus before but they look so cool~. My past singing experience would be school musicals, choir, and just randomly singing in the shower. (= w =)b

I'm so excited cause I love this song bounce
Minun
Minun
Newbie~
Newbie~

https://www.youtube.com/user/minulikesweets

Back to top Go down

Vocal Sign Up For The Chorus Empty Found my range! ~ c:

Post  The Different Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:00 pm

Well.. I watched that video, and I got G3-C5.. I guess I'm Baritone? :3
The Different
The Different
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Vocal Sign Up For The Chorus Empty Vocal sign up

Post  Alyss Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:21 am

Name : Alyss
Vocal range : Alto to Mezzo soprano (more tends to alto)
Experience : I have do some cover on Yuki Kajiura's song. Have joined a chorus call FicKho. Rolling Eyes I'm a violin beginner and been join school/church choir before.
Alyss
Alyss
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:11 am

As always, I am utterly flabbergasted by you wonderful people ♥

@Different-san 42三木 is a wonderful name! ♥ Its got a nice kind of image to it~ I like trees, they remind me of glorious Autumn~♥ Baritone? Awesome! I've never worked with a baritone before so this will be fun! ^w^

@Minun-san~ Welcome!! Thank you so much for signing up! It's good to have another Mezzo around~♥ I look forward to hearing your voice! Thank you so much for signing up!! Waah~ It is awfully exciting, the whole business, isn't it? I cannot wait for us to all get going and for this project to really take flight! ^w^ Its wonderful to have you on-board ♥♥

@Alyss-san Welcome! It's good to have you! Ah, Yuki Kajiura! I know her a little! She did a collab with a band I love called Sound Horizon, I think it was called Dream Port? I remember just thinking it was an amazing work, she is very skilled! I'm looking forward to hearing your voice~♥ Violin is awesome, wonderful for cosplays! >w^ Great to have you here! I'm looking forward to this work! ^^

@Everyone; if you please, I would be most grateful if you check out the new topic on this section of the forum made by wonderful Ty-san and take good note of it, please! Thank you so much!

As ever, my fondest wishes to everyone!~♥

YFNA ♥
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HinanoMorizono Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:32 pm

Name/Handle: Hinano

Vocal range: umm.. i don't know how to explain but i pratically haven't heard my voice since i was small because when i talk my voice is really is kind of strong althought i'm a girl but my voice changes when i'm singing, i can reach high notes but also low notes but i think i can reach high notes easily xD

Experience: i sing since i was small ._.; like everywhere xD? never sung publically nor anything just in school things and they say my voice is pretty good but again i dont know because i never enjoyed listening to my voice xD sorry T.T

Ps: there's a problem and i've just noticed now P.P i didn't knew that song from vocaloid so i am completle unfamiliar with it 8D and i don't like it much how about other songs ?
HinanoMorizono
HinanoMorizono
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Matryoshka is our first song, if you would like to sing another song then please wait until we are open to suggestions for the next production. Thank you.

-Ty
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:52 am

Hinano-san,
Thank you dearly for signing up to this chorus! I hope to hear you singing with gusto soon~ If you please, I really do need a reference for your vocal range so if you wouldn't mind using the video I linked earlier in the topic to find your range, I would be very grateful. If you would please use the notes you find in order to get a title such as Alto, Mezzo, Baritone, Bass for your range, that would be wonderful- I need to try and match voices so that's why I need it. We all sing high and low notes, just different notes! >.^
With regards to changing song, sorry but no. As Ty said, your just going to have to wait for the next chorus but in the meantime we will be discussing where the future might lie soon so keep your eyes open for that.

Regards,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin x
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down