Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Awkward introduction level : OVER 9000

5 posters

Go down

Awkward introduction level : OVER 9000 Empty Awkward introduction level : OVER 9000

Post  oxymore Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:37 pm

Yeah. Um. Well. I'm reaaaaaaaaally bad at introductions (especially when I'm with people I don't know, duh). I don't even know where to start. OAO

Maybe I should just start by saying hi. Oh wait, 'Hi' may be too familiar but I hate saying 'hello', should I go with a 'good morning', no that just won't work if you read this at night *rambles awkwardly* *cries* Hello/hi/good morning/whateversoundsbettertoyou everybody, I'm oxymore but you can call me oxy, I don't mind. I ... I already don't know what to say anymore. QAQ (PLEASESOMEONEHELPMEWITHTHOSEPOORINTRODUCTIONSKILLS)

As you can see, I'm a bit strange (yeah, just a bit) (a reaaaally tiny bit) (I swear) and awkward around people I don't know because of ... self-esteem issues. I think. I like drawing scribbling awkwardly on my homework, singing (but I'm not really good at it OTL), playing video games and watching all sorts of anime (except for ecchi/hentai ones, I can take seeing titans slayed and blood jeysers but I start crying when people take their clothes off, WTF).

OMG I wrote too much, did I ? QAQ *panics* *goes kill herself far away*

PS : English isn't my primary language, I apologize for the grammar mistakes I might make. ; ~ ;
oxymore
oxymore
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Awkward introduction level : OVER 9000 Empty Re: Awkward introduction level : OVER 9000

Post  laticat Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:29 pm

Yaaay hi, Oxy! I'm Lati, a mod on here, but really I don't act like it ahaha |D welcome to the flying panda squad! :D it's fine, you're not weird at all -- not to me! xD weirdness is embraced here~

and you say you like shingeki no kyojin? o v o high five! *slaps computer* I just got caught up this morning xD what other animes do you like? I'm just going to list some of my favourites ahaha sorry sorry! well some of my favourite animes are Angel Beats, Madoka Magica, Ao no Exorcist, Free!, and Sword Art Online~! also, do you play video games? o v o

ooh you also say that english isn't your first language? awesome! where are you from? what's your first language? your english skills aren't bad at all :D
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Awkward introduction level : OVER 9000 Empty Re: Awkward introduction level : OVER 9000

Post  Nickel Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:47 pm

Welcome to the forum! I'm Eevee. ^-^
I'm also a (very terrible) mod.
I'm actually really shy so, yeah. xD
I also watch Shingeki no Kyojin, I'm gonna cosplay Mikasa lol.
Your English is very good! : D
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  joruthful Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:18 am

Welcome, Oxy! I'm Jo, It's nice to meet you :D
I like Shingeki no Kyojin, too yay! What kind of video games do you play?
Your english isn't bad, I think it's really good! ^w^
joruthful
joruthful
Friend
Friend

http://noodlemush.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  oxymore Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:06 am

Nice to meet you all, thanks. ; w ;

Yeah, Shingeki no Kyojin is one of my faves (Levi and Mikasa are so cool *-*), I like Madoka Magica too (Kyouko ♥), Ao no Exorcist, Angel Beats, AnoHana, Senyuu., Chihayafuru and loaaaads more (maybe I watch too much anime) (maybe). I'm watching Free! too (a friend talked me into this fandom \o/) and I watched SAO but I don't like the Fairy dance arc. o/
About video games, I'm more into RPG, visual novels and fighting games, like Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Golden Sun, Pokemon (yeaaah, Pokemon), Dangan Ronpa, Ace Attorney, Super Smash Bros Brawl, etc. I also play online but not much.

First language is French, I'm a frenchie froggie. (o v o)/
oxymore
oxymore
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:49 am

Dangan Ronpa is my favorite thing ever (and vocaloid lol) even though I only read the lp and watched some of the anime, haha.
I can't decide if i want to cosplay chihiro or kirigiri or maybe someone from sdr2. ;-;
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Ren-kun Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:07 pm

Harroo and Welcome Oxy~~ It ish very nice to meet you~ owo
FRENCH FRIESSSS O 3 O Cooolll Hahah your English is really good~ ^ w ^
Weirdness and awkwardness are both welcome here HAhaha i wuv them *Rolls away*
Ren-kun
Ren-kun
Admin
Admin

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCdgnPPcfVMPE9aGTyaTy0jw

Back to top Go down

Post  oxymore Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:14 pm

Dangan Ronpa was soooo underrated before the anime came out. *sob* Project Zetsubou made a translation patch for the first game, if I remember well and there is an english playthrough on YouTube too. o/

Honey-senpai Yeah French fries and frogs and Eiffel Tower. I don't eat frogs, by the way. I CAN'T. D8
Thaaaaankies ! \o/ *flies away*
oxymore
oxymore
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:43 pm

Aaah KyoukoxSayaka is my OTP ; u ; I'm going to rewatch it soon~ for the third time ahaha xD I'm in the middle of rewatching Angel Beats and SAO, too o v o I just caught up with A Certain Scientific Railgun (if you don't know it, you should watch it *v*) and I'm planning on starting Dangan Ronpa today~

As for games, I'm a huge Pokemon fan too! :D I also love Zelda and Fire Emblem, though I've only played Awakening xD Let' see . . . oh! I like Animal Crossing, too~ do you have New Leaf?

aaah that's so cool that you're from france! :D I've never been there (or anywhere on that side of the world orz) but I want to~
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down