Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Normal User Tiger comes back... haha

4 posters

Go down

Normal User Tiger comes back... haha Empty Normal User Tiger comes back... haha

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:04 am

Ah, hello once again to all you beautiful people : )

My name's Tiger, and I really hope to meet every single one of you guys! This community seems outrageously sweet and tight-knit, so I hope that it'll continue to grow along with new and returning members <3 Good luck to you admins haha

Anyways, since this is an introduction... I guess I'll tell you guys in on a little bit of myself. At present, I'm a junior in high school (Lati and I are irl homies k) and invest most of my pastime in art and core subject studies. I'm actually really, really involved in art and most of my friends wonder why I don't want to pursue it professionally? Haha against the popular assumption, I've decided to major in Biomedical Engineering and eventually, I hope to serve in the military as a doctor! So ya, my main reason for not being active on this site will probably be schoolwork, internships, employment stuffs and all that jazz... Nevertheless, I hope to keep myself updated as much as possible!

Uhh for this forum I guess... I used to sing, but now I don't haha. So I guess I'll try contributing in art events and of course, I'll try my best to keep myself updated on roleplays. Though I'm trashhh lmao Lati back me bruh

Thanks for taking a few minutes of your precious life to read this basic introduction. ❤
s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Normal User Tiger comes back... haha Empty Re: Normal User Tiger comes back... haha

Post  laticat Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:10 am

WOW YEA U ARE TOTAL TRASH STIGER MECH BOOM BOOM

but hey man go where your heart takes you! ofc I'll miss my art buddy someday but at least then I can take all of the attention for our projects you'll be out there helping people and making a difference!! I admire that you want to do that ok YOURE COOLER THAN U THINK well maybe not you ego butthead

but yeah im gonna stalk you until we rp more you trash
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Normal User Tiger comes back... haha Empty Re: Normal User Tiger comes back... haha

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:16 am

EGO SWELLS YAH ; )))))))))))))))

lmao don't get too ahead of yourself latte e v e I'mma come after you where ever I am in life HAHAA

lol stalk p l s that's the only way haha

s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:12 am

oh yeah well can you stop the pokemon master?? no?? looks like someones gotta TRIM UP A BIT YEAH

oh dont worry hun, I can annoy you on like 5 media fronts you can never escape
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:13 am

Hey! I'm getting my associates in Biomedical Tech rn actually, although I plan on being a Zoologist and not a BioTech engineer. Anyways, glad to see you're back!
Suzuka
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:47 am

Welcome back!!
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

http://probablyahomestuck.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:26 pm

Latte -- oh please, pfft. AND PLS DO I'd appreciate it hahaaaa

Suzu -- Hello again ;3; Also yeee that sounds pretty rad haha

Shea -- ❤ ❤ ❤
s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:30 pm

❤ ❤ ❤
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

http://probablyahomestuck.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum