Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Queen of Pandas: Coco

3 posters

Go down

The Queen of Pandas: Coco Empty The Queen of Pandas: Coco

Post  PandaCoco Mon May 18, 2015 2:13 pm

Hey guys! My name is Coco. You may know me already. I used to call myself Lulu, but now I'm Coco.

Okaay so first off, some stuff about myself:
X I'm a 15 years old german girl. So english is my 2nd language (so please excuse any mistakes I make!) (I've been learning english for a pretty long now, but I'm still not a perfect master of the english language.)
X I go to a boarding school, so I'm only able to go online during the weekends and holidays...
X My hobbies are basically: drawing, writing (mostly songlyrics), listening to music and playing bass/guitar
X I used to be a member of this page, but deleted my account. But now I have returned! With a new name and better english skills and not being such a weeaboo anymore. ;D

Stuff I'm interested in:
I loooove science (especially chemistry), music/bands, drawings, psychology, fantasy universes, gaming

Music:
Okaay, this is a pretty hard topic for me, since I listen to almost anything. I like rapcovers of nqrse for example, but also basic japanese electro pop. But mostly I'm into bandstuff... I used to listen to a loooottt of JRock (mostly Gackt tho), then I started listening to JMetal/JDeathcore (like Nocturnal Bloodlust) and lately a person made me listen to a lot of Metal (and subgenres).
Soo at the moment I listen to Folk and Pagan Metal, Thrash Metal (Thank you Ian), Deathcore and Metalcore, Power Metal and Alternative Metal.
My favorite bands atm are: Elvenking (Folk Metal), Korpiklaani (Folk Metal), Disturbed (Alternative Metal), Knorkator (Fun Metal?), Nocturnal Bloodlust (Deathcore), Heaven Shall Burn (Metalcore), Iron Attack (Power Metal)

Music Skills:
Okay, I gotte be honest... I'm so unskilled.
BUT! I love bassguitar. And I started teaching myself bassguitar and guitar a few months ago. I own an acoustic bass, 2 acoustic guitars and a not-working e-guitar. One day I want to be an awesome bassist. So if you ever plan on doing a band-project or anything... I would be up for playing the bass.
My voice isn't that beautyful (at least I think so) because I get sick often. Many people say my voice sounds good but whatever.
I'm an alto (my friend said probably even alto II).

I hope we'll have much fun together!
PandaCoco
PandaCoco
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

The Queen of Pandas: Coco Empty Re: The Queen of Pandas: Coco

Post  Suzuka Tue May 19, 2015 12:05 pm

Yo yo yo welcome back bruh.
Suzuka
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Thu May 21, 2015 3:30 pm

hey man, its been a while! I'm so glad to see more returning members~~ welcome back!!
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum