Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Main Member Raffle

Go down

Main Member Raffle Empty Main Member Raffle

Post  laticat Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:27 pm

Hello everyone, and welcome to the first annual Anniversary Raffle! As we are officially opening the curtains on our shiny new forums, we want to bring in more people to have fun! And we thought this was a great way to do just that.

In order to enter, all you need to do is invite someone. It could be anyone you think would be interested! Then you need to get them to join the forums. Each person you get to register will count as one ticket in your name toward the raffle.

Anyone and everyone can join in the fun! Even if you are referred during this time, you can still turn around and refer other people in order to enter the raffle. So get out there and invite your friends!

[ E N T E R ]
In order to enter, all you need to do is fill out a simple google form! This will provide the moderators with a secure way to easily tally the tickets, which will be placed on a spreadsheet that you can view if you would like to. The form itself can be filled out by either those entering the raffle (aka, those who referred someone) or the member who was referred. This way, you can find a method that is flexible for you. Despite the way the form is filled out, the ticket will only be given to the member who referred someone else.

Please fill out the form here.
You may also check the tickets and progress of yourself and other members here.

[ R U L E S ]
  -  The drawing will be completed using randompicker.com.
  -  In order to increase competition, admins will only receive reduced prizes should they place.
  -  If you think the ticket count for yourself or another member is incorrect, or otherwise have a question or concern about the raffle, please contact any of us on the admin team.
  -  All raffle tickets must be sent through the form by 11:59 pm forum time on July 31st. It’s okay if they are not processed by an admin by that time, but we will be checking timestamps!

[ P R I Z E S ]
1st Place
•  ONE fullbody painted character of your choice (background optional) by Laticat
•  TWO Pixel characters of your choice (icon 50x50 or fullbody 200x300) by Laticat
•  ONE story of your choice, any prompt you’d like, of 2,000 + words by Suzu

2nd Place
•  ONE Halfbody (waist up) character of your choice by Laticat
•  ONE Pixel character of your choice (icon 50x50 or fullbody 200x300) by Laticat
•  ONE short story of your choice, any fictional pairing, maximum 2,000 words by Suzu

3rd Place
•  ONE Bust (shoulders up) painted character of your choice by Laticat
•  ONE Pixel icon (50x50) by Laticat
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Main Member Raffle Empty Re: Main Member Raffle

Post  laticat Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:49 pm

A little reminder to everyone to make sure you fill out the form to get your tickets! We've had several new people join, but only one ticket added. If you would like a chance at the prizes, make sure to fill out the form by 11:59 on July 31st!
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:22 pm

I'm sorry this is late, as I was on vacation with much less wifi than I expected, but after a little wait the results are in!

First place goes to....

Radoka

Second place goes to....

Suzuka

Thank you for waiting, guys! Please note me and the other prize donators with your requests.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down