Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Pokemon Tournament and Updates

3 posters

Go down

Pokemon Tournament and Updates Empty Pokemon Tournament and Updates

Post  Nickel Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:30 am

Hello and welcome to the very first Flying Panda Pokemon Tournament! Here you may create a team and battle other forum members to claim prizes and glory. The event itself will be held from July 19th, when signups begin, to July 25th, when we will hold the final round of the competition.

The first brackets will be released on the 21st, where we will contact the opposing teams. Fighting will begin the very next day, so be preparing your teams now! We recognize that this is a bit of a quick turnaround, so please sign up as soon as you can! We may add or remove days depending on the number of people who enter.

We will have a singles battle bracket, then a random battles bracket. You may only sign up once for each bracket. If you lose your first match, no worries! There are also consolation brackets fighting for second and third place. Now without further ado, here are the rules for the tournament:

R U L E S

•  You must sign up by 11:59 pm forum time on July 20th.

•  Cheating will not be tolerated.

•  An admin will spectate a match to declare the winner.

•  All matches will be fought using the Breakdown servers (link coming soon), run by members of the forums. They are not part of the forums, but please remember to abide by forum rules when there! This includes no swearing, being kind to our hosts, and supporting each other.

•  You must complete your set bracket match by the end of the day, if you have a previous engagement, or are somehow unable to do so, please contact me and I’ll make it work!

•  If you sign up and do not finish your bracket match, or contact us by the end of the day about it, you WILL be disqualified, and your opponent will automatically win the match. In cases such as these, we will PM both participants and inquire about the situation.

• NO REMATCHES! If you lose, you lose for reals!

• For single battles, please use teams of six, with pokemon, items, and moves that do not break the smogon OU rules. The same team must be used for each battle. If you use a team that breaks the rules you will be disqualified. This is to keep it as fair as possible.

• Random battles will have 6 pokemon, a different team will be made for each battle.

F O R M

Name:
Day to day availability:
Showdown Nickname:
Which bracket(s):
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Tournament and Updates Empty Re: Pokemon Tournament and Updates

Post  Nickel Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:09 pm

Name: Nickel
Day to day availability: Mostly every day, but I wouldn't prefer anything that's 5am-1pm est bc I'm usually sleeping
Showdown Nickname: Galacola
Which bracket(s): singles and random
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:00 pm

Name: laticat
Day to day availability: Every day, I think! On the days I'm at my dad's house I will have to do everything by 11:00 pm forum time, because that's when he turns off the wifi oops.
Showdown Nickname: laticat or lati
Which bracket(s): Both, why not? : D
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:26 pm

Name: Suzu
Day to day availability: everyday, all day, except wednesdays