Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

betaxillia, a rather quirky person :D

5 posters

Go down

betaxillia, a rather quirky person :D Empty betaxillia, a rather quirky person :D

Post  betaxillia Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:08 am

Why, hello!

I am betaxillia just call me Beta though for short! I am a new member and I was actually invited by Suzuka! I have been poking around for a few days and I must say I love the atmosphere on this forum. I usually do not join forums just to past experiences and how no one seems to be on the ones I join for long. Sad times... but, you all are really invested and it makes me all excited to be a part of a community again!

I am currently a college student and work two jobs so I am a fairly busy person. I do manage to be online a lot right now but once school picks up I will not be on for most hours of the day like I currently am. I study Psychology and live in Iowa. I am 21 years old and getting ready to get my kittens next weekend! As you can see I can ramble a bit. Sorry about that. I use to sing however as time has gone on I can't sing like I use to and I just sound very very bad. So I will not be able to provide a lot of help in your chorus projects in that aspect. However, I hope to be able to learn how to mix soon and be able to support you all in that way.

I hope to join the rps on here and continue to let me endless amount of ideas flow. I am sure if you talk to Suzuka she will tell you I just keep bombarding her with rp's poor girl I must be making her life hectic. I love to chat and get to know people so if you are ever interested please contact me. I am pretty open and do not shy away very often. If you wish to strike up a one x one that is fine! Writing is my only outlet of creativity so having someone to share that with always brightens my day.

Um, lets see..... my favorite colors are purple,yellow, and orange. I love all types of animals. Oh and I can be pretty forgetful so please do not hesitate to remind me. I somehow have weird periods were I have nothing going on and then *BAM* it is like a full course meal of endless work. So when I have one of those I tend to forget about certain things, don't be afraid to send me reminders.

Well I think that is all I can think of right now. It is pretty late here, I should try to get some rest.

Let me know if you have any questions!

P.S. This might have a lot of mistakes in it. If so I am sorry.... I am too tired to proof read, but I am too excited not to join right at this moment....
betaxillia
betaxillia
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

betaxillia, a rather quirky person :D Empty Re: betaxillia, a rather quirky person :D

Post  Suzuka Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:01 pm

YOOOOO!

Before I let my excitement get to me, I must do my Admin duty and formally welcome you to the forum! As you know, we are right in the start-up of a wonderful event, so please check it out! Starting tomorrow is user-run games, so I'm sure you'll be able to have lots of fun! Not to mention, we also have the Cards Against Humanity game tomorrow, which would be a great way to chat with everybody on the site.

Now without further ado.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAS YOU JOINED.
Suzuka
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

betaxillia, a rather quirky person :D Empty Re: betaxillia, a rather quirky person :D

Post  betaxillia Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:29 pm

I am really excited about the cards against humanity game! I also saw the literary contest and nearly passed out! It sounds like so much fun! I cannot wait to see what the themes will be this week.
betaxillia
betaxillia
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:57 pm

Heeey welcome! : O
Also if you need help on mixing I'm here to help. : >
Enjoy the forum!
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:13 pm

Heeeey welcome to the forums, Beta!! It's so great to meet you!!

Anyway ye I'm Lati! I can be a bit of an airhead myself, but I also love to roleplay!! We should do that sometime. We actually have an rp that's going to start up eventually (although its been dead for a few months heheh... I blame school), and possibly this week with the festivities? Who knows!

BUT YEAH, again, welcome to the Flying Panda Squad!! We're so happy to have you, and I look forward to getting to know you <3
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

betaxillia, a rather quirky person :D Empty Lati!

Post  betaxillia Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:21 pm

Lati are you talking about the Starfighter rp? I am looking into being a Gunner and joining the team for ya. I love the sound of that idea it is awesome!
betaxillia
betaxillia
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:55 pm

Yes, the Starfighter rp!! : D I'm so excited for it but I need to make my character sometime haha... o(---( I'm so glad you're interested!! That'll definitely give me inspiration to start it up again! o v < b
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  exousiai Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:09 pm

ah yes, another fellow adult, except of an adultier variety

hello and welcome
exousiai
exousiai
Newbie~
Newbie~

http://exousiart.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum