Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Please come here first.

5 posters

Go down

Please come here first. Empty Please come here first.

Post  Admin Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 am

Hello!
こんにちは!
Bonjour!
Buenos Dias!
Guten Tag!

Its my pleasure to meet you! I am the Admin. Wake in fear of my godly power! Twisted Evil
*ahem* But, no, seriously, I will tell you the truth about me from the beginning. I have never Administrated or Moderated a forum before, I have hardly even participated in one so I have a lot to learn and I hope we can learn together! ♥️
I am looking for Moderators at this time, so if you are interested, please leave a message below and I'll be sure to keep you in mind!~

When posting your introduction, please keep these things in mind;

NEVER tell us your real name and refrain from directly saying where you live or what age you are. This is a public forum and I have no control over its members aside from banning them. There is only so much I can do, so please be sure to protect yourself wisely.
NEVER give out your password or any other personal information of that manner, I'll never need it and neither will a moderator, so don't give it out.
DON'T make fun of other people's introductions, that's just childish.

DON'T hesitate to make friends. This is all virtual, try your best to make friends with the other members as you see them! ^.^

This is a forum dedicated to the creation and publishing of Youtube Choruses be they of a Vocaloid nature or any other manner of chorus you wish to create. Though my main focus will be Vocaloid, I'm willing to support anybody who says please. (^.^)

So! Without further ado, I will now invite you to go and create a topic and introduce yourself! Be sure to check back to see who else is around and get singing!

All the best~

-

Your Loving Neighborhood Admin ♥️

EDIT: In your intro, don't forget to say what you would like to do here! Singers are not all that is needed, we need artists, we skilled mixers, moderators, general socialites! Everyone is welcome, weather you just like to listen to choruses or if you want to participate! Welcome! ♥️

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add it in the first place... *shame* >.>)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://youtubechorus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Please come here first. Empty Hello!

Post  Paradi-Len_Kagamine Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:54 am

Hello there! \ ( ^ o ^ )/

I am interested in becoming a moderator! I've had no experience but I'd love to learn!
It's nice to meet you! I love you

Paradi-Len_Kagamine
Paradi-Len_Kagamine
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Please come here first. Empty Re: Please come here first.

Post  Admin Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:59 am

Our first user!

Welcome Paradi-Len! It's good to have you aboard!
Please, do make a full introduction by making a New Topic and don't forget to tell us what you would like to do here! ♥
Good luck~

All the best,

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin ♥
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://youtubechorus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Please come here first. Empty I'd like to ba an Admin, too!

Post  laticat Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:23 am

Yeah that's right! Lati, here! I'd like to be an Admin!
I've been one before on a group or two on other sites, so I have a little experience ^.^
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Hi! Could I be a moderator?~ ^^
I was an admin of a few small forums before, and I'm usually online everyday. c:
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:44 am

m(._.)m
Hey Miss Admin! ^.^ May I please also attempt to becoming a moderator? I've moded two forums before (small ones mind you) So It would be lovely to do so again! Normally I'm on everyday and really late (sometimes) Honestly I'm a bit of an insomniac...

Oops. I rambled, ^.^"" Sorry.
Suzuka
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum