Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Hey guys :D

3 posters

Go down

Hey guys :D Empty Hey guys :D

Post  tyfolino-nya Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:55 am

So hi! I'm TyFolino-nya, but please call me Ty :3. So....about that introduction....well I absolutely love Vocaloid and I'm currently learning Japanese (still a work in progress, I'm better at speaking than writing). I like pokemon and other nintendo games, and anime, such as The Melancholy of Haruhi, Shugo Chara, Bridge to the Starry Skies, etc. I can draw decently, but music is my real passion. I've been playing piano for almost ten years, know a little bit of guitar, and can sing decently (I used to be real good, but I need to work on improving myself!). I also love writing, and can write anything you need me to!

As a side note, I can mod, as I have several other times for websites, but I realize that it's for the future when there are more members!

Thanks Very Happy

-Ty
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hey guys :D Empty Re: Hey guys :D

Post  Admin Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:09 pm

Hello!! Welcome! Youkoso~
Your the seventh member, how lucky! :3
Its my absolute pleasure to meet you, Ty! Hajimemashite! Yoroshiku ne? ^w^
Piano! How wonderful! Do you have any covers posted on youtube? I'm so jealous of you ^^; I'm quite sure your singing is wonderful~ Please, do make your way over to the Matryoshka chorus page and sign up for the chorus! I would love to have you there!
Ah~ I write, too! ^^ What kind of writing do you enjoy?
If you ever want a study partner, let me know! I would love someone to practice Japanese with online~!
Thank you dearly for offering yourself as a mod! I'm sure you will be one soon if the level of members increases quickly enough, I hope it does!

My fondest wishes and warmest welcome,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin ♥
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://youtubechorus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:53 pm

Ah what a warm welcome! Arigatou gozaimasu Very Happy. I don't have any covers currently up on youtube, but I actually just finished learning Daughter of Evil, so I will gladly record that and put it up soon! (My account is Blizzard618 Very Happy)

I will definitely sign up for Matryoshka! Where is the page, exactly?

My favorite things to write are short stories, which is also why i love to RP haha. I can write really anything though, informational, etc., just not poetry xD

I would love to practice japanese with you!

I'm going to post this page on youtube (hopefully people don't think it's spam -_-) to get more members!\

-Ty

tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:41 am

Your most welcome! (;u;) With so few members, I'm super happy for every single member at the moment though I do dream a little of the stage where we have so many members I can't reply to all of the intros.... But then, I love this close knit feel! Its like the beginning of something special... We will always be the first ^w^
I'm so sentimental...
Ah, I'm pretty much the same ^^ Short stories are my favorite but I more or less use the same characters I started with over and over, like stock characters! ^^ I hope to perhaps do something on the Commedina dell'Arte one of these days, though (you know, Pierrot and Harlequin and Pantalone and all of them) That looks like it could be fun ^^
Poetry is a thing of evil except for Haikus. I like to write them but not read them.... Such hypocrisy...
Yatta~ Atashi ha yokatta desu yo ne~ Sorekara, tai-san ha ogenki desu ka?
Woo~ The Different and I posted it on a few pages already so we may have beaten you to it ^^; May I ask how you heard of this site? I hope we aren't thought of as spam! >~<
Nyan~
YFNA
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://youtubechorus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:14 am

Genki desu :3. Tabetai to nemuritai -_-

I saw a link on the matryoshka 200+ people chorus video for this site, which is why I joined.
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:56 pm

Hey Ty! I'm just going and welcoming everyone like a stupid person . . . XD Welcome to the forum lol
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:45 pm

tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin