Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Hi guys (the g+ guys who got his picture rejected)

3 posters

Go down

Hi guys (the g+ guys who got his picture rejected) Empty Hi guys (the g+ guys who got his picture rejected)

Post  okasion Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:28 pm

I'm okasion, the guy who draw the Miku that got rejected ( 24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7huj9BGAx1rak4u0o1_1280.jpg "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.")
Hope I'll be able to improve my drawing skills ...
I only watch anime and one or two shows (House and Breaking Bad); I like programming, always try to avoid Windows (I'm also the guy who post the desktop screenshot with Miku in the wallpaper, that was Linux with Gnome 2 and Cairo), and like people with an open mind.

Ok, registering here was a pain, I tried doing it on my phone but it kept reloading in the password part.
Anyway, I also love Vocaloid, used to play a lot the game on my PSP, and I hope SEGA will release a PS3 version.

Nice to meet you all again.
okasion
okasion
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Hi guys (the g+ guys who got his picture rejected) Empty Re: Hi guys (the g+ guys who got his picture rejected)

Post  Admin Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:51 pm

Ah, your very welcome to the forums, okasion-san! ^^
Oh? I wasn't notified of that! I'm terribly sorry, I suppose that means no one here has access to post links just yet! ^^ Sorry for any inconvenience caused! I'm afraid we must wait for time to take its course~ m(_ _)m
I have no doubt you will find that all of our users possess wonderfully open-minded dispositions and are sure to give you a nice, warm welcome provided you stick to the rules! >.^ (Admin goes Admin-mode *.*)
I'm also sorry for the inconvenience caused in registering. In order to create the forums, this was the first place that offered me a good hosting site, I have never used it on mobile before though I hope the mobile services prove useful in the future~ ^w^
You mean the game Project: DIVA? I love that game! ^^)/ As far as I know there is at least one installment for the PS3 of it called Dreamy Theater, however i don't have a PS3 so I'm not sure how to acquire it >.>;

I hope you will sign up for the Matryoshka Chorus?
I cannot wait to hear more from you! ^w^

Fondest wishes,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin ♥
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://youtubechorus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hi guys (the g+ guys who got his picture rejected) Empty Re: Hi guys (the g+ guys who got his picture rejected)

Post  laticat Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:54 pm

Well this is a bit late, but I want to welcome everybody~ Welcome to the forum! I'm Latisuicune, but you can call me Lati! ^-^
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  okasion Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:37 pm

Thanks for your welcome. Mi picture was this

Hi guys (the g+ guys who got his picture rejected) Tumblr_m7huj9BGAx1rak4u0o1_1280

And I love Teto over any other Vocaloid; in fact, I think her design is the better next to Miku, also the fact she is adult and a 2ch creation.
Probably I'm the only Teto fan around here.
okasion
okasion
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:39 pm

:O I know you on Plus! You going to Shichi's event?
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  okasion Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:41 pm

I don't even know what is that. Still need to take a look at the forums, it was just created when I registered.
okasion
okasion
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:42 pm

No no, Google Plus :P
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down