Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Divine Curse REBOOT (Open)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Divine Curse REBOOT (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Divine Curse REBOOT (Open)

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:16 am

Weaving and bobbing through a sea of citizens, Kier slipped and slid through to evade the oncoming wave of pushing and shoving. The young demon lifted his head up and above the shoulders of taller individuals and caught sight of the wall's gates. The entrance into the inner ring, the entrance to what would be a better life... or so they said. Twirling and lightly bounding on the balls of his feet, Kier easily found his way around the crowd and leaned against the stony walls. The cool material shot chills up his spine, but he remained oddly unfazed. Bright baby blues still harmlessly gazed out into the throng of begging commoners.

How pitiful and powerless they seemed, grovelling on their hands and knees pleading mercy from their oppressors. Though they'd spent their lives drenched in immorality, yet not one dared to raise a fist towards the enemy...and that ticked Kier off the most. 'Could at least die trying, stupid people,' he thought. Consequently, his blue stare met with a dusty looking man in the front row-- an elf who'd attempted to lay him out and sell him off the other day. He was now missing an arm and a leg, bawling and croaking out that there'd been a demon living in the outer ring. "Serves him right." Kier pouted, running his tongue across rows of triangular teeth and indulging in the remnant flavor of blood.

Still, the young male visually remained as he seemed-- an innocent youth scraped from the outer streets. But based on his predictions, it'd only be a couple minutes before he would be an innocent youth from the inner walls. Licking his chapped lips in excitement, he waited. Kier could easily see himself sneaking his way past the barricade of soldiers and the now perfect, unscathed gateway.

----

Reluctantly exiting her workplace, Atalia briskly strolled through the streets of Yewfelle with her gaze directly straight in front of her. The female Seraph didn’t bother casting glances from side to side because nothing in this town seemed even a tad bit interesting anymore. Not the sights, events, stores... not even the people. Her mien curt and controlled, Atalia passed the masses of merchants with a large shadow cast over her being. A slight rumbling followed. Leather reins tightly clutched in hand, a lengthy rope was fastened onto the saddle and guard of an enormous beast. Its size comparable to a tradition horse, a sandy scaled cerastes trailed behind the Seraph with a gentle slither.

Despite her jaws being restrained by a heavy fang guard, Panna slid her forked tongue through and paused noticing the sensory chaos ahead. The scents of smashed produce and other creatures brought interest to the serpent's beady eyes. Intrigued in her old age, Panna nudged Atalia forward at a faster pace. "Alright, alright, I'll get going," Atalia said in her usual sharp tone, picking up speed as she spoke. Now Atalia was never particularly in a good mood, and never did she allow another person boss her around without her consent, but Panna was a special exception.

The Seraph had spent the majority of her time, from the break of dawn, elbow deep into a rotting carcass of a diseased gryphon. Dissecting the sickly corpse was a "favor" she has done for an ignorant, irresponsible intern who'd suddenly freaked at the thought of slicing flesh. Around and even after completion, the ram spirit had grown terribly irritable. Especially when the disgusting stench of gryphon remains refused to wash away. And before she could blow off a ridiculous amount of steam, her coworkers had sent her away. So here Atalia was, heading down the street to a popular tavern, her trusty mount by her side. Nevertheless, Atalia never managed to escape the irritation and the lingering scent of death tailing her every move.

(( Hhhh very late sorry sorry ; 3; ))
s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

The Divine Curse REBOOT (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Divine Curse REBOOT (Open)

Post  Suzuka Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:34 pm

With a frown, Koe looked to Aaron before backing away from Sugar, her eyes narrowed to slits as she watched them haul the gryphon off. With a light growl, the elf turned to Aaron, making sure they left before opening her mouth to speak. "So... are we going to break her out or what?" She asked, running a hand through her hair and walking closer to the boy. "I mean, unless you want to make her wait for a couple days..."

(shitty reply sorry)

------------------------------------

Faron grinned, returning the fist bump and stepping back. He couldn't deny the fact that she was attractive, and judging by the way she held herself, rather spunky as well. The dark light that graced his features were gone, and he was seemingly back to normal. "I'm Faron, a pleasure to meet you," he gave a slight nod of his head, not really wanting to be too formal and bow or whatever. Although, he had done that to charm the ladies before, however, Elza didn't seem like the type.
Suzuka
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:04 pm

Aaron lifted his head slightly, just enough to look at the elf out of the corner of his eye. He said nothing for a moment, running a hand through his hair in guilt. It burned inside of him, threatening to eat him away where he stood. What kind of friend was he, abandoning Sugar without even standing up for her? "...I...I can't do that. I can't just go and break laws when I want to, I'd get expelled from the city, I..." he trailed off, feeling as miserable as he sounded.

------

"I'm Elza, and the pleasure's mine," she said in return, grinning as she turned to retrieve her fallen knife and shoved it in its sheath behind her back. She returned, walking past him and toward the end of the alley, speaking over her shoulder as she went. "So, what brings you to Yewfelle?" Elza asked, almost jokingly, as if she didn't already know the answer. "I've never seen you around here, at least. I guess that shape-shiftery thing is why."
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingtrance Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:49 pm

Armistice narrowed his eyes. This man was bold. He made a mistake by being so forward about his status. Demon slayers deserved death. Their constant mockery of the fragile peace he was trying to scrape together fueled his rage and almost caused him to leap at the young man, his fist clenching against the warped steel handle of his warhammer.

Still, he figured he'd give the boy one chance, for the sake of being kind. So, with a heavy heart he snarled a simple question "Tell me, have you slain demons?"

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:07 pm

With a slight shrug, the elf raised up her hands in the air. "Who cares! What do you need in this city anyways? If they kick you out, they kick you out, let it be what it is." Koë paused slightly, stretching before speaking again. "After all... they can't kick you out if you don't get caught," a smile played on the elf's face, and eventually she let it show. He sounded miserable, and Koë didn't like that at all. "I mean if you don't want to, that's your dig; but I can't leave a suffering boy and a captive gryphon in good conscience..."

With that statement, the elf nodded slightly to herself. Hoping it would motivate him to take action. Koë hoped he would hurry up, however, because the heat was almost radiating off her tanned skin, and her short, deep black hair wasn't helping very much either. She didn't think she was going to be able to leave the poor soul in front of her alone, however, now she was dead set on seeing that gryphon again; one way or another.

-------------------------------------------

Faron stretched, raising his arms above his shoulders before letting his hands rest on his neck, before following behind the elf. She was certainly an interesting person, and the shapeshifter was rather curious as to who she was; besides being a seraph, of course. "I'm only stopping here for a month or so for supplies, then I'm home free and back to traveling." He stopped, trying to figure a smart remark about the so called 'shapeshifty thingy' remark. "Well, to be honest that was the first time I've shifted in the week I've been here," Faron eventually said, shrugging his shoulders and bringing his hands down with a light sound of contentment.

"What about you? I think I would remember a face like yours." The shapeshifter was laying it on a little thick, but he couldn't help it. After all, the elf hadn't pissed him off yet, nor had she gave any signs that she wasn't interested. Plus, she was kind of attractive, and Faron couldn't resist flirting with attractive people.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:01 pm

Will eyed the man in front of him, weighing his options. If he had any brains at all he would simply kill him and call it a day, but there was something weird about the whole situation, something he couldn't quite place. Will kept his aggressive stance, the daggers shining brightly in the sun-bathed courtyard. "I am a Seraph. Of course I kill demons." he lied, shifting forward onto the balls of his feet. He would see how this man reacted, and then kill him. Only one of them was walking out of this alive, the man's demeanor made that clear enough. That one person would be him.

------

Aaron pushed a hand into his hair, knotting it into his fingers aggressively, as if he were hurting himself in punishment. His eyes were red, tears beginning to sting. He pushed them back, turning away from the elf. "No," he said firmly, though his voice shook slightly. "No, I can't put her through that again. She deserves somewhere safe. I'll just come get her when I can." Something deep in Aaron's chest ached, enough to make him want to cough. Guilt washed over him in a tidal wave, and the werewolf forced himself to move, to walk away from it. He turned past the tavern and into the alley beside it, ignoring the pointed stares of everyone gathered on the street.

As soon as he was out of their sight Aaron leaned against the wall, feeling as if he might throw up. He screwed up a lot, but he thought he had put involving others past him. Usually it weighed on his shoulders alone. Unbidden, a barbed memory thrust itself to the front of his mind, a reminder of the last time he had betrayed someone. He bit back a sob, blood dripping down his chin where he split his lip. Just as he had done many times in the past, the werewolf shoved the memory back, locking it away in his mind until it would come back to haunt him.

------

Elza grinned, enjoying the compliments. "I'm one of the captains of the guard around here. Usually I just wait around on the walls keeping watch, but I just got off of my shift. I decided to take a walk or something, but I guess I got a bit lost?" She laughed, not a bit abashed.

"Anyway, since you say you're new around here, I could give you a bit of a tour or something? I'm bored anyway," she said, squinting as light slanted over the roof of a building and shone directly into her eyes.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingtrance Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:27 pm

The boy admitted his guilt with such an easy arrogance that for a moment Armistice was taken aback. But that was the way of the Seraph, cruel braggarts and useless butchers their exclusive membership. The white haired youth curled up, titling forward for an attack, and the bile in Armistice's throat threatened to make him ill. That was hardly important as the world started to heat up, or maybe that was just the dark fey as he began sputtering furious, half finished curses. The cruel hammer made a satisfying thud against the aging bricks as it hit the ground, and with hardly another moment Armistice flung himself full force at the arrogant slayer, twisting around at the last second to catch the youth with the head of the deadly iron heap.

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:44 am

Will leaped at the last moment, using a well-timed twist to effortlessly dodge the iron-headed hammer that would have planted itself in his face. It smashed into the ground, sending chunks of concrete and a cloud of dust into the air. The boy landed with a clatter of pebbles on the broken cobblestone, changing his momentum mid-landing by springing off of one foot and lunging at the man's exposed back.

Carefully, Will analyzed his target. He was a big and beefy guy, and he couldn't afford to miss his mark, or else he would likely feel the weight of the hammer for himself. With only a split second to spare, he moved to grasp the dagger handles in both hands. With a brilliant shine of white light, the blades melded together and grew in shimmering length, a silver broadsword extending from his grip. Will twisted around in the air, stabbing the sword violently toward the man's heart.

(((omg suzu and kit, sorry for skipping you guys, but this died and I really want it to come back </3)))
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

The Divine Curse REBOOT (Open) - Page 2 Empty ((what is either of them doing? who the heckie knows))

Post  Suzuka Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:42 pm

- Faron -

A lopsided grin was paired with a light shrug of the shoulders, and he was rather intrigued by the fact that he had just made the acquaintance of a captain. He decided it would be wise to not let her know of his habit for petty theft, though of course it was for good cause! A shape shifter had to eat, after all, and so what if he had no other means of doing so? Faron pushed the thought from his mind, instead focusing on formulating a decent response for the attractive woman in front of him. After all, it wasn't often he didn't fly off the handle around this point in the conversation, though he could clearly see that she was an elf; and that definitely rubbed him the wrong way. Still, the woman was decent enough, and she was rather pretty. "Well, I already got quite the birds-eye view of the town, er, literally. I suppose a walking tour wouldn't be all that bad, however. After all, I would get to stay in your company for a bit longer, what more could a man ask for?"

Faron was definitely coming on a bit thick, but as the heat finally crawled across his skin, he didn't really mind. Moving about was a much better option than standing and doing nothing, especially since the man was always calmed by the sound of boots hitting the pavement. Or, something like that. "Shall we?" He asked, motioning towards the exit of the alley.

-----------------------------------------
- Koe -

The curious elf followed the pain-stricken boy with her eccentric blue eyes as he walked briskly away, the dark teal lines swirling about her skin flashing lightly in the sun as she moved to go after him. She was not about to let that poor gryphon suffer, no she wouldn't stand for it! Though she had already decided she would go after it herself if he didn't come along. It would be a gift, a peace offering if you may, and it would be the best thing to do if he still felt like crap after her soon to be made grandiose and endearing pep talk. Well, not so much of a pep talk as a series of commands and half-assed attempts to make him feel better. Still, the elf felt like she could at least help him feel better about the ordeal, or possibly give him a sense of comfort. Miniscule a gesture as it may be, her feelings were sincere.

With a light bounce in her step, the girl waited a few moments before following her new-found tortured compadre. She wanted to give him ample time to... do whatever, before she had her say in things. Koe eventually stormed her way into the alley, a slight grimace on her face as she skidded to a stop in front of the poor guy. "I hope you didn't think you were gonna get away from me that easy, ya!!?" She chided, shaking her head lightly as she put her hands on her hips; leaning forward ever so slightly. "After all, even if you won't go after her, you seem pretty shaken up; and that is no way to leave a person. Even if I do barely know them." Wow this was not really what she had planned at all, and the girl kind chastised herself for not sticking with the program. Oh well, it was now a go with the flow sort of deal now. "Anyways, I'll uh, just stand here and keep you company until you wanna talk, I guess. I'm certainly not going to leave you on your own!" Koe paused,"well, unless you really want me to."

Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:33 am

((I'm so excited aaah))

- Elza -

As Faron hastily let out yet another compliment, Elza felt a little tingle in the back of her skull. There it was again, that feeling that something wasn't quite right. Her smile flickered slightly, though it probably wasn't enough to notice. Whatever. He probably didn't mean anything by it, anyway. People tended to catcall female soldiers a lot around here. She didn't quite understand why. Perhaps because there were so few?

"Oh well. A little walking never killed anyone, right? Besides, I'm sure just looking at Yewfelle from above is a lot different from actually walking through it. You'd be surprised how easy it is to get lost in this place." Elza rounded the corner next to him, tipping an imaginary hat as she passed him. Her silver helmet was still pinned neatly under her arm, and it cast glowing arcs along the dusty brick walls as the sunlight bounced off of its shining curved embellishments. Really, why was the Yewfellian uniform so pretentious looking, anyway? It literally had wings wherever they could stick them. Helmet. Ankles. Engraved just about everywhere else. It was honestly annoying, and quite hot and stuffy to boot. If she had the chance, she would ditch the armour, but that would mean quitting the army, and that was definitely not something she was planning to do. Protecting people was her job.

Elza paused in the middle of the road, tapping her chin with her free hand as she glanced around, for once attempting to get a true bearing on where in the heck she actually was. "Okay, where to first... Well I could be stereotypical and take you to the church, or we could just go grab something to eat! Not much of a debate, yeah?" She cackled at her own weird joke. It wasn't funny at all, but she didn't care one bit. The elf spun on her booted heel, her braid swinging haphazardly and slapping dully against the armour covering her back. Her stomach grumbled, apparently happy she was finally doing something about it. "So Faron, a pub? Market? Food's on me!"

-----

- Aaron -

The werewolf took in a long, slow breath as the elf was talking, trying to get his emotions under control. Instead of letting the panic wash over him like it was threatening to, he reached out and held onto the girl's voice like a grounding rod. He had to get himself back in the right frame of mind. That was something his sword master always pestered him about. 'Stupid young man! Reveal your emotions in battle, and your enemy has already won! You must learn to control them, or they will control you!'

Ah, yes. The annoying old bat, he could still hear him screeching in his ear. Honestly the older man made sense, but it was still frustrating to constantly be chewed out for something that seemed like a normal human behavior. Being emotionless -- it was just something he could never do. He opened his eyes again, their normally happy gray dull and listless. As the girl leaned close to him he leaned away, in no way wanting to be close to such a pretty face. He probably just looked like an immature little kid to her, anyway. Most everyone but Sugar tended to write him off, even the other Seraphim.

"Please don't waste your time on me, ma'am." His hands shook slightly, and he clamped them tightly over the curved white wood of his bow. "Sorry for causing trouble." As the pair of them stood in the dark alley, tension constricting the air around them (though it was probably just awkward for him), he realized he hadn't yet paid for the food he bought in the pub. It was too late now; maybe he could come back later after no one was paying attention to him anymore.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:54 pm

(Sooo cute omg, also sorry for no Faron, had to take a shower and i wanted you to get a reply)

- Koe -
The elf blinked slowly, more confused than anything. Why did he seem so... what was the word for it? She couldn't quite figure it out. Still, Koe knew it was no good to sit around and feel sorry for oneself, especially over something that could be eventually fixed. Figuratively, Koe was in for the long haul, and since she had no sense of self control she was just choosing to dive right in. After all, the boy was kinda cute, plus there was no reason for somebody like that to be so stressed! Her bright blue eyes toned down a notch, instead softening. "I don't mind you know... I just don't like it when people are unhappy!" Koe paused, rocking back and forth on her heels.

"There's no need to call me ma'am though, its Koe." She piped, a light nod accompanying the remark.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:59 pm

((he he he e h h.... anyone willing to start this up again?))
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:19 am

((*Screams* IDK))
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:47 am

(((eeeh now that I've thought about it a bit, I think this rp has become a bit of a dead horse. so unless people come back and start roleplaying again, we should prolly just come up with something new entirely))
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:28 pm

((Maybe we should just put it in the archives and try to do a different RP? uwu As much as I love this, I don't have the heart to just sit here and let it rot for5ever!!))
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:17 pm

((okay, archives it is! as much as I love the DC, I think it's lived it's prime. time to make way for new roleplays~ how about we get that rolling summits rp going up? or maybe we can dabble in scifi a bit? Very Happy))
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2