Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started)

+3
Suzuka
Shea
Kingtrance
7 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started) Empty The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started)

Post  Kingtrance Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:12 am

Armistice flinched back from the fire, but soon realized that hiding wouldn't do him any good. After all, the best option was clearly to go along with Habit. After he'd set it up so well, it'd be a shame not to. "I'm no harm to anyone, and can't even defend myself, little mage. Besides, I wouldn't have thought the mortals meant so little to you you'd burn them to the ground." He shrugged, dramatically wincing in pain as he did. "But that's your choice, not mine. Slay a weak, poisoned being and destroy the building, if you must."

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started) Empty Re: The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started)

Post  Shea Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:22 am

Rosario blushed and put her hand out at Habit's words. He did have a point, killing someone who was defenseless would be bad and, "I- I guess it wouldn't be fair." 

However she was still angry, and the fairy's  suggestion that she would burn down a building full of innocents just to kill him was-

It made her angrier, she stuck her halberd towards him, "You better stay in this damn room all day. If I see your face up and about even once then that means you're well enough to take a beating." She took a breath trying to calm herself a bit, "And, if I see you after today... well then, I suppose I can't be blamed if I incinerate you, can I?"

Then she turned to Habit, suddenly looking sheepish again, though her face was still tinged a bit with color from her earlier anger, "Uh- I'm sorry, I should go... don't... hang around this guy alright, he's not a good person." Before turning to leave.
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

http://probablyahomestuck.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started) Empty Re: The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started)

Post  Suzuka Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:27 am

Habit smiled and nodded, "Wouldn't even think of it," He shot a look at Armstice before following her. "So he almost killed your friends down there?" Habit asked, walking with her to wherever she was going. "They're all right now I hope yes? They seemed fine... But some people cover up their pain well," Habit forced a concerned look on his face, internally sighing. 
  'Mortals' He thought with disgust.
Suzuka
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingtrance Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:31 am

Armistice smiled as they left, glad that he wouldn't have to deal with the mage trying to kill him, at least for now. And the addition of Habit to the plan was sure to play out interestingly, oh yes. Thinking thoughts like these, Armistice passed out.

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:35 am

Rosa held the staff of her halberd close to her chest as she kept her head down, slowly walking down the hall.

"So he almost killed your friends down there?" This got a simple nod in reply. Nothing else was really needed.

"They're all right now I hope yes? They seemed fine... But some people cover up their pain well," She glanced over at him, and saw his look of concern.

"They're fine now, for the most part. Aside from me there's another healer who showed up after and helped us out. I did some of the healing too, but if I hadn't come in when I did..." She let herself trail off for a moment before finding the next words to use, "Some of them might have actually died."

"I blacked out after healing and missed most of everything but... to think that I ended up healing that same guy. Dammit."
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:46 am

Habit shook his head, "They must've let you because they figured you would've done it anyway. I mean... Even if he's a bad person, and karma bit him in the a**, it was still the right thing to do," He paused, another plan formulating in his mind.  Yes... Getting close. I will get very... Very close, He thought, spreading a slight blush over his face as he grabbed Rosa's hand. "I-I think it's very admirable... That you save people like that..." Then, as if possessed by 'passion', he leaned right in and kissed her. He's had plenty of experience with it, it being kissing people, female, male, didn't matter. It's all in a game. He pulled away semi-awkwardly. Red. 
  "Ummm..." He trailed off, dropping her hand and staring at the ceiling. She didn't kiss too bad for a mage, didn't taste bad either. Too bad I can't make a meal out of her...
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:58 am

She wasn't sure what had just happened. one second they had been talking and she had been trying to focus on cooling down and then the next-

Rosa looked up at Habit, a luminous blush forming on her cheeks to mirror his.

"Ummm..." He started, before trailing off, releasing her hand and looking upwards.

Not entirely sure what to do, Rosa did the first thing she could think off through all the fog.

"A-ah I'm sorry I- I-!" She turned and ran, making a beeline towards the table where the group sat and hiding behind it opposite to the hallway she had just sprinted from, ignoring the looks she was getting. She peeked over the edge of the table.
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am

Habit followed after her, flustered on the outside but laughing so hard on the inside. Her reactions were hilarious! If it had been somebody not so shy it wouldn't have been so much fun! His face was still red as he reached the table. Ignoring the others. "I'm s-sorry. Theres no need to a-apologize. I-I..." He feigned struggling ffor the words. "I didnt mean it... No wait! I did but... Ugh," He 'couldnt find the right words', so he just applogized again. 

Xavier blinked as both Rosa and the man from earlier rushed to the table. Amused and more than slightly confused. 

Koe was trying to keep from cracking up. It was just to funny for her, and Faron tried to sympathize with Habit for the lack of words to say. He's been there before; just last night.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:16 am

He had followed her and now she had nowhere else to feasibly run. S-she just had to talk to him!

"I- I didn't m-mean to run or- or- anythinglikethatatall! It's just- I don't!" She paused, trying to collect herself but ultimately failing," I-I haven't even known you for that long at all, I mean we talked and stuff, but- but-" She was surely as red as a tomato at this point. It was mortifying. Yes, she had perhaps been developing something akin to a crush on the man, but-!
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:20 am

"I know! I know! I'm so sorry! I don't know what possessed me to do that, I-I'm sorry. Yo-you don't have to apologize for anything. I-I'll just leave you alone or something," Habit's seemingly usual smile had turned into something a bit more sad, like he was about to cry, but not about to. His face was bright red as well, and he started to turn away, forming a smirk in his mind but keeping the same expression. 
  This is soo much fun! 
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:27 am

She started as he began to turn away suddenly.

"A-ah! W-wait a minute please, I-I didn't mean to um... That is to say.... It wasn't something that I-I hated or anything so..." She looked to the ground, feeling quite a lot like hiding her face. As it was she gripped her halberd close to her fluttering chest.
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:35 am

Habit turned around quickly, somehow managing to get his face to turn even redder. "R-r-really!?" He exclaimed, throwing himself into the act while simulatiously singing 'Who Could Win a Rabbit?' In his head. Taking a joy out of this. The game was starting to get fun. "I-I-I mean ... Xhxoxjshuxha," Gibberish came out of his mouth. Which made him blink, acting suprised. He was good at the flustered act. At least decent at it.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:34 am

Elza looked down at her long-abandoned food, her face a furious red as well, because she was remembering the awkwardness between herself and Faron after their kiss the night before. She eventually stuck her arm out and punched the shapeshifter in the shoulder, if lightly, as if to convey that she felt the same way about him -- she didn't hate him, and actually had loved their interaction, if it was a bit sudden. But that was what had made it so exciting.

Aaron's face was getting red as well, for no reason in particular. He just happened to catch on to other people's embarrassment, even when nothing was involving him at all. The werewolf was grinning slightly, however, attempting to contain a slight chuckle, because the two were being absolutely hilarious and, well, adorable, as well.

(((Aaaannnd I am off! If I do not collapse, I will see you guys sometime around four or five. Suzu and I have same time, so you can ask her ahaha. Bye!)))
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:51 pm

"W-Well yeah...." She glanced back up at his face before glancing down again, remembering that there were others right around them. "I m-mean I've just n-never done something like t-that before and u-um..."

"I-I guess I j-just don't know what to u-um, ah, do... with t-this situation." Another glance, before turning extra red once more and looking back down.
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:15 pm

Habit nodded, "I-I've never done i-it so s-sudden-suddenly. I-I um.... I mean... Uh... I-I actually... Um... It-it was a m-momment of sudden p-pa-pass-passion," He stuttered, in his mind already laying out the plan to catch the one who poisoned Armstice withou killing him. Maybe just some... Injuries. He almost grinned before keeping up his flustered, frusturated face.

Faron blushed as Elza punched him in the shoulder, and the meaning was conveyed. He just nodded slightly, saying that he understood and felt the same with one look. 

Xavier and Koe were the only two not blushing. An they both were letting out loud harsh laughs at random intervals. They found it very entertaining to say.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Glancing harshly at the two who were laughing despite her blush she whispered at them, "Sh-shut up! L-like this n-never happened to you or a-a-anything!"

Then she glanced up at Habit again, "S-s-so.... ah..... w-what d-does it mean?" she asked sheepishly.
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:57 pm

Atalia continued down the hallway, and then to the stairs. Inhaling deeply, she recognized that the tension once residing in the atmosphere was now reduced to flustering feelings. Pathetic. The ram spirit sighed and made her way down, entering the bar. She payed no attention to the flushed characters around her, involved in their own romantic relationships and such. Rosy cheeks, first kisses, hesitant breathing and awkward silence. The beginning of an even greater attachment. Nevertheless, love no longer held any meaning or worth to her, it was a short-lived and irrational emotion. Attachment would only be a hindrance in the future. Even so, her breathing grew hesitant. Forget it. Wiping her brow, Atalia placed her order and ate her breakfast in silence. It made her sick to stay in this kind of scene. Past memories were gradually starting to creep back into her mind.

(( Yo Lati, I might make a new charrie sometime today or tomorrow... Atalia's a bit introverted right now, i guess o3o' I've been wayy too lazy lately tho, and idk when I'mma get Skype fixed xD ))
s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:10 pm

Koe stopped her amusemnt suddenly, sheepishly glancing at Xavier. It was like that, once, a couple hundred years ago with him. She stared down at the table, tapping her foot awkwardly. Her face wasn't red, but thinking back to a couple years ago was rather a painful thing she wanted to forget. 

Xavier felt the same, his heart slightly aching. Well, aching more than usual at least. It was always painful to be around Koe now. But he couldn't do anything about it, he was really torturing himself at that point. He sighed. 'Oh the angst,'

Habit's stomach growled quietly. How long had it been since he's eaten? Habit internally sighed, turning redder with the thoughts of who and where his next victim was going to be. The sweet sweet blood of a mortal.... The taste of a heart... Oohh delicious. "I-I-I don't k-know.. B-b-but i-it'd be r-r-really nic-nice if I cou-could sti-still be friends with you. B-because... That'd b-be really n-nice. Just t-til we um..." He trailed off, fending away a disgusted look. 'Stuttering mortals... Ugh.. How I hate this act... But...' In his mind he had a dark sinister look on. But on the outside still flustered and confused. 'It's necessary..'
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:17 pm

"U-um yeah! F-friends! W-we can be friends... for n-now!" She nodded, a bit more than was necessary, "T-that would be n-nice!"

"U-um, so what d-do we do n-now?"
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:35 am

Cy's face turned deathly pale for a second, then to fiery red, then back to normal. Her eyes narrowed, and she stood up, her fists clenched. For a moment, her illusion flickered. Then, she calmed down and sat back down, though she still looked like she was going to strangle Rosa and throw her into a burning house and throw swords at her.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:39 am

Vincent yawned, though his eyes were trained on the others. He sat a nearby table by himself, sipping from a cup of water. Others looked at him curiously, but they averted their gaze when he glared at them.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:09 pm

Atalia finished her breakfast quickly, shifting back in her seat and leaning across the table until she grasped a glass. The chill feeling of the glass slipped into her fingers and a shiver crawled up her spine. It felt good, the sudden coldness. It killed off the previous bad-mannered thoughts she'd accepted. Lifting the cup to her lips, the icy water slid into her mouth.The tasteless liquid was almost comforting, taking her mind off the memories, but out of the corner of her eye she caught sight of something interesting. Violet irises crept toward the direction of the same male that she'd seen yesterday. He'd been a complete ditz yesterday, but now he had the guts to come follow them today? His threatening glares seemed almost childish to the ram spirit.  Atalia stifled a chuckle and freely strode over, taking a seat beside him. "You're the one from yesterday, right?" She murmured, having another sip out of her glass. She ignored the heavy, dark aura that emitted off of him.
s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:19 pm

Vincent just gave her a look that said What do you think? He drummed his fingers on the table, not being in a mood to talk. He knew her name. Atalia, wasn't it? What did she want with him?
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:50 pm

Atalia smirked, then her eyes replied with the same crude appearance. Their stalker was radiating with a rather inconsiderate attitude today.The Ram spirit took another quick sip from her cup and watched his fingers in silence. He seemed preoccupied with something. "There are plenty of other restaurants in this town," She murmured, the tone of her voice low and uninviting. "I wonder why. . . you just happened to stumble upon this one."
s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:38 pm

Vincent looked at her with the same irritated eyes. "Why do you want to know?" He leaned back in his chair, watching her and analyzing her. Maybe this person would prove to be interesting. Who knew? He decided to continue the conversation.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next