Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started)

+3
Suzuka
Shea
Kingtrance
7 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started)

Post  Shea Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:27 pm

Giving Habit a bright, but nervous smile, Rosa looked around at the rest of the group, "T-that reminds me, I still haven't introduced myself to everyone. My name is Rosario Scutese, and it's been a pleasure to know you all so far."

"I think relaxing in the hot springs might be nice after, um, everything."
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

http://probablyahomestuck.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started)

Post  laticat Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:46 pm

Elza's eyes brightened, happy that they would have an  experienced healer about. They didn't need the attitude she had at times, but her skills were invaluable. "Of course you can! In fact, I might have asked you to join us sooner or later. We should stick together when possible." She then turned to Habit. "Well, I suppose it was nice meeting you, Habit. We wouldn't want to hold you up, however, so go ahead and handle your restocking." When Koe mentioned the hot springs, Elza's mood improved even more. She had forgotten all about the springs, and a relaxing soak was just what they needed before hitting the road again.

Aaron caught his breath as the awkward moment ceased, only to have his face redden again as Koe mentioned hot springs. He loved the sound of them, but didn't like the thought of bathing in front of others. "Um . . . are we allowed to . . . uh . . . wear clothes?"
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:04 pm

Atalia's eyes widened a bit as she heard the elf's statement. It was kind of startling, how instant and welcoming Elza's approach was, but it explained the open nature of this group. The ram spirit didn't believe, or want, her relationships with them to grow stronger, but whatever she was up for would definitely challenge her ideals. Returning the polite smile, Atalia nodded at Koe. "I'd love to."
s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:58 pm

Faron almost laughed, grinning. "No Aaron, but it's okay, it's gender seperated," He said, chuckling. "And I don't think anybody is going to be staring to much," He added, shakin his head an running a hand through his hair. "But soaking in a hot spring should be relaxing," 'And might get my shapeshifting normal,' He added, sighing.

Habit smiled and nodded, turning around and walking out of the inn quickly. His smile fading as the door shut behind him. He rolled his neck. Letting the illusion of kindness fade into a sinister smile and a dark look on his face. Then he slowly unbuttoned his vest, pulling out his favorite knife before buttoning the vest back up and heading into the direction he could see hurried, running, footsteps. He grinned, starting to run himself at almost an unnatural speed.
Suzuka
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:27 pm

Aaron sighed, Faron's reassurance not very reassuring. This was going to be awkward, whether he liked it or not, and Koe would probably push him into the water herself if he refused. "Whatever you say . . ."

Elza stretched her arms above her head, feeling the satisfying warmth spread through her shoulders. She felt the bandage on her shoulder tweak a bit, and smiled slightly, happily. "I'm definitely looking forward to it. I cant remember how long it's been since I was in a hot spring last . . . probably a hundred years or so."

Will followed the stream he had found earlier, regularly splashing into the middle of its icy current and emerging where he wouldn't leave tracks. If anything was following him and relied on its sense of smell, this would hopefully throw it off. Will's white hair was hard to miss in the deep shadows of the bramble-filled forest, but he hadn't met with any enemies. Yet.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:07 pm

Habit came across the stream, tracks going all over the place. Then dissappearing. He almost laughed, 'Mortals! So paranoid, so stupid,' He clicked his tounge, shaking his head. 'The funny thing is...' he started running parallel to the stream, 'I'm going to catch the bastard anyways!' He flipped his knife out. Grinning. 

Koe stood, smilling. "Well I'm done with my food! I think we should go now yeah!?" She exclaimed. Ready for some relaxation after yesterday's events.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:45 pm

Elza nodded, standing up as well. "I'm ready when everyone else is. It's free, right?"

Will swore he heard a twig crack behind him, but when he turned around, nothing was there. He moved away from the stream then, knowing it could easily be used against him if he was attacked. He switched his sword to his left hand and materialized a throwing dagger, just in case. It probably wouldn't do him any good, but whatever. Any defense was a bit more reassuring than walking into a fight bare-handed.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:55 pm

Habit laughed quietly as the pale haired man came into his view. Increasing his speed. 'He's a paranoid little f***er isn't he?' He grinned, his cold smile glinting, like the red of his eyes, in the shadows. He was almost onto him. One. Two. Three. Boom. Habit's arm wrapped around the man's neck, his other hands quickly hitting his wrists, trying to get him to drop his weapons. . "Gotcha," Habit whispered into the mans ear, grinning and licking his lips. "You tried a kill and run buddy, you failed, now he sends me to get'cha back," He laughed, darkly, letting it resound before twirling his knife around in his free hand. "And you're lucky he sent me to get you alive..." He trailed off, "But I can still snack on ya, right f***er?"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  NoSenseSAFFY Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:12 pm

Demon
Name - Inferno
Age - 22
Intellect/Personality - quite brash, doesn't think, acts on instinct.(RHYME)
Characteristics - He's a chimera. Body of a lion, tail of a snake, and a second goat head on his shoulders. 
Powers - He breathes fire :3 
Weapons - Goat horns, snake tail....pretty much his body is a weapon.
Class- Lower demon~
History - Well, there's not much about it. He just popped into existence and immediately went to destroying everything. 
Other - Hehe catnip makes him coocoo <3 

Chosen 
Name- Luna De Lovelace
Age- 27
Species- A "Mirror Image" She's basically made out of a durable... glass. Which means she glows a little in the light, and is kinda sharp if touched wrong. 
Divine "Parent"-Sythcolath chosen for her ability to strike terror into someone's heart, yet still give them tranquility even in death.
Personal Weapons- A "Hula Hoop" for demons(like this, http://www.google.com/imgres?safe=active&sa=X&biw=1280&bih=685&tbm=isch&tbnid=csBPIN-izGgvKM:&imgrefurl=http://www.giantitp.com/forums/archive/index.php%3Ft-20080.html&docid=nPQWsrGeQWB7uM&imgurl=http://www.trueswords.com/images/prod/c/tira_ring_blade_540.jpg&w=540&h=540&ei=ZlvCUeo-pa3KAZKQgbAN&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:3,s:0,i:90&iact=rc&page=1&tbnh=188&tbnw=188&start=0&ndsp=19&tx=139&ty=64 ) And, for normal things, she uses a "Hookback Blade" (something like this? The green one http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Anima-Bone-weapons-46130938 )
Personality- She's a little...well, not even a little, she's downright insane. It's a complete curiosity as to why she got a weapon or was chosen in the first place. Maybe it was just a fun little trick to see how far a crazy girl could go before she literally snapped in two?...At least, that's what Luna thinks. She's always babbling about something happening behind her back. She's one of those people who's crazy enough to crawl upstairs backwards to scare the living poo out of you. But she doesn't know that. She's just crazy ol' Luna. All of her talent goes to waste as the insanity slowly tears her apart. She's still rather smart, but most importantly, her sarcasm isn't gone. Even if it doesn't make sense she'll have a lovely little retort for you. 
Weaknesses- Her own insanity. It's slowly ripping her apart, causing her to see monsters of the people around her. She has a very small sense of trust, and will put her hoop through your intestines and slowly pull them out.  
Skills- She's quick, and real slick. Lying comes as second nature to her. She also had to be rightly smooth with the hoop, lest she make mini Luna mess all over the place. 
History- To be honest, she was a perfectly normal person with a perfectly normal life. She lived in a perfectly normal house with a perfectly normal cat, and had perfectly normal furniture and perfectly normal food. But then she became Chosen, and when she touched her weapon...she just felt it. The insanity burst through her like a flame and lit her insides on fire. It bled through her eyes in the form of tears, and dripped on the ground with a sizzle to the wooden floor. All of the flood gates of instinct took over, and she's never been the same sense. Slowly but surely, all of her little strings are being pulled loose. It won't be long until she begins...attacking the...wrong things. 
Looks- http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/042/4/1/kagamine_twins_append_by_azunyannyannyan-d5unj8l.png Somehow she gets the time to actually change outfits. It's a bit of a mystery, really. 
Crush- She doesn't know anyone, sorry <3 
Other-She has an odd habit of, ah, dressing as a male as well :3

(I hope these are alright. Lordie I haven't made a bio in AGES I know for a fact that these are terrible D:)
NoSenseSAFFY
NoSenseSAFFY
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:03 pm

Will didn't even have the time to yell before the other man's arm closed over his throat, his free hand knocking his weapons to the ground. They clattered loudly on the ground before Will lost his focus and they disappeared. He ripped at the arm securing his neck, obviously getting nowhere, the man's icy voice sending chills down his spine. The knife flashed just in his line of sight, making Will's skin crawl. 

"But I can still snack on ya, right f***er?"

Wills eyes widened slightly and he punched backwards at the chest of his attacker, a long sword forming in his hand as he moved so that it speared right into his heart . . . or would have, if the man hadn't been a demon. The sword phased harmlessly into his body, and Will struggled to breathe.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:50 pm

Habit grinned, stumbling back a little bit but keeping his hold strong. "Well, well, look at that, almost thought you got me there for a second kid," He chuckled, "Now you're going to get punished some more, yeah believe me when you get back to the crazy f***er, you'll have had some fun. Well not you, me actually, you'll probably be in alot of pain," He shrugged, stabbing him in the side and pushing him to the groun roughly. Laughing and pulling the knife out swiftly, licking the blood off it. "Mmhh. Yep. This will curb my hunger til I can get a proper meal!" He laughed again, crouching over him with his sinister smile. "Yes let's see, I think I'll just take your appendix for right now, you don't need that right?"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:01 am

"Hrgk!" Will gasped, fire lancing through his side. The demon shoved him and he was falling, hitting the ground like a sack of flour. Blood dripped from the corner of his mouth and his hand automatically went to the new wound, quickly becoming sticky from his own blood. He coughed once, scarlet spattering across the front of his grubby white shirt. The demon licked his knife devilishly, the glint in his eye filling Will with fear. He was powerless, helpless, and hopeless.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:32 am

((NOM NOM NOM NOM WWIIILLLL)) 

Habit smiled softlt and tilted his head, breathing in deeply the sweet, intoxicating smell of fear. He unbuttoned Will's shirt, grinning darkly as he pulled it off of the man. Then Habit spread out his arms, gesturing, "Are you ready!? Because it's about to get a lot more f***in fun in here!" He exclaimed happily, slowly unbuttoning his vest and laying it out to show the wide arrangement of knives cleverly hidden inside of it. He spread it out carefully, rolling up his the sleeves of his white undershirt before carefully selecting a small, yet sharp, scapel. Before he procceded, however, he double checked he had some needle and thread to patch little William up. 
 "Now, this is going to hurt worse if you move, well hopefully it hurts like h*ll but.. Well I have to keep you alive ya?" 
  Habit crouched over Will, on his knees now, and he slowly drew the scapel over the lower right quadrent of his adomen, grinning as blood started to surface. He drew it long and slow, finally pulling the knife away. He refrained from licking it, no infections here no sir. He made another cut, making it through the muscle as well as the skin in both. Now he was able to peel both away to get to what he wanted. 
  Blood. So much of it. Delicious, hot, lingering blood. Habit almost drooled.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:32 am

Will couldn't help it -- he screamed. It started high and bloodcurdling, slowly dropping in octaves and puttering out altogether. He could hardly breathe, the pain was so excruciating. More blood bubbled between his lips, running down the sides of his face and chin. It was growing dark around the edges of his vision, and Will just wanted it to end, for the pain to stop. His fingers twitched, the image of a knife flickering in his right hand before disappearing. He couldn't form a weapon, much less use it. Tears began to well in the corners of his eyes, and Will bared his bloodied teeth at the demon. "F*** you."
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:13 pm

Habit took in the screams, relishing the sound. 

"F**k you," Habit then almost stopped, grinning darkly and chuckling. 

"F**k you, f**k you," He repeated mockingly, "Do you even know why you said that, William? No...no idea? Was it anger? Was it... lemme guess...  trying to get footing, trying to get leverage in this situation, trying to make me think?" He stopped, laughing some more. "See, I've interrogated a lot of people, I've hurt lots of people, tortured a lot of people, I've done lots of terrible f**king things to people. I've had thousands of people, millions, across my tables," Habit waved a free hand over Will, gesturing at the definition of tables, "And you'd be surprised how many do that!" He exclaimed, his eyes glinting. 
  "One time, I had a guy's legs... off, right? Hanging in front of him, and I was making them dance. And he said 'F**k you.' He said 'Go to Hell, and f**k you.' You know why, Will?" Habit asked, shaking his head slightly. He tilted his head, "No? Well, 'cause he felt 'Got him! There's one punch I can throw, a spit in the eye, a curse to the Heavens! F**k that little b***h!'"
  Habit stopped again, chuckling almost hysterically. Before suddenly turning serious, and his voice went soft, "You know how little it matters? The last curses, the last desperate calls, an insult to me... When a pig squeals before it's slaughtered, do the butchers care? No. Some of them even relish... the sound. So thanks William," 
  He let the knife flash before he cleanly started to cut out his appendix, humming now, the procedure already made more fun. He watched greedily as blood started to flow, still somehow managing to have his shirt and vest perfectly clean, which is good, as his hands were covered in blood. Stained crimson as the procedure continued.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:50 pm

Will screamed again, his agony reverberating throughout the dead forest. Blood pooled on the ground beneath him, and inside of him. It dripped out of his mouth, staining the edges of hair scarlet where it ran down his neck. Will spasmed once, twice, and lay still, the darkness finally welcoming him. His head slumped to the side as his scream ended abruptly, echoing in between the bare-trunked trees.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:35 pm

Habit grinned as the screams continued, staring greedily at the blood pooling around Will's mouth. 'I'll take care of that later,' He thought, gently cutting off the last ties Will's appendix had in his body. He pulled it out, blood red and so... Delicious looking. It didn't have any inflamation at all. Then he groaned as Will passed out. "Oh come on buddy boy!!" He exclaimed, dissapointed. He just shrugged, "Well you lasted longer than most humans would," He muttered, licking the bloody organ before taking a bite out of it. "Ooh... That hit's the spot," Habit rolled his neck, now licking his scapel off, he no longer needed to cut him, with the knife. He stood, still eating the appendix, and walked over to the stream as he chewed, the blood gushing through his teeth with each bite. It almost dripped down his chin, but he always caught it before i got onto his pristine white shirt. "And look at that! Still spotless!" He exclaimed, examining his shirt. "Good," He licked the blood off his fingers, washing the rest off in the stream as he finished Wills appendix. 
  "Oh delicious. I can't wait for the rest of you," Habit's eyes flashed greedily, and he licked the blood of his own lips, grinning. "But now it's time to patch you up, befre infection sets in," He grabbed the thread and needle, starting to sow the skin an the muscle back together, using surgical prescision all the way through until Will's adomen was all nice and patched up. Except for the stab wound in his side, which he just wrapped in bandages. It had stopped bleeding anyhow. Habit took Will's face in his hands, inspecting it, "Yeah I see why the fairy wants you, lethal protection and good looks huh?" He chuckled, clearing all the blood off of Will's face. Using uh... His tounge.
   He stood, finished with clean up. Washing his hands off in the stream before washing Will off once or twice. Just to get the rest of the blood off. He put his vest back on, putting the knives he had used back into their spots before buttoning it back up. Habit gently picked Will up, slinging him over his shoulder and picking up Will's shirt before taking off in the direction of the tavern. His appetite wheted slightly... For now.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:27 pm

Rosa smiled a bit, "I'm pretty sure the springs are free, and since it's so early in the day there shouldn't be anyone in it. So now would be the best time I think."
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:42 pm

Habit skidded to a stop, putting Will down gently and kneeling by the stream, washing the taste and smell of blood out of his mouth before putting Will's bloodied shirt back onto him and picking Will up. They continued to move. 
 A panicked, worried look plastering itself on Habit's face as he reached the outskirts of town. He needed to stop Will's internal bleeding, and what better way than using his new favorite pawn? He shook the grin trying to appear on his face off, running, faster now, into the inn. His eyes opened wide, and he feigned breathing heavily. "Rosa!" He exclaimed, looking panicked. "I found... This man... Collapsed... When I was looking for supplies, I think... He's... Bleeding internally..." He was 'struggling' to breath, setting the man carefully on the ground. "I... Told his... Family... That... I'd find you.... And bring him back... So..." He made eye contact with Rosa, pleading with his eyes. 

Koe nodded cheerfully, then Habit burst into the inn, panicked it seemed. Her mouth dropped open. And she blinked, "That was a bold promise... To make Habit," He looked over at her frowning slightly. 

"I know... But I couldn't think of... What else to so," He answere breathlessly, slowly 'regaining' his breath.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:04 pm

Rosa jumped as the door suddenly opened, Habit running in with a bloodied man held in his arms whom he quickly set on the floor as he looked up at her, breathing heavily.

"Rosa!" He exclaimed, looking rather panicked. "I found... This man... Collapsed... When I was looking for supplies, I think... He's... Bleeding internally... I... Told his... Family... That... I'd find you.... And bring him back... So..." His eyes met Rosa's with a pleading look.

Rosa was already halfway to the man's side, lifting his shirt up for examination as that place seemed to be where much of the blood had come from. He was unconscious, but breathing heavily. Habit exchanged a few words with one of the girls as she began to expand her examination.

Rosa glanced up at Habit, as she placed her hand lightly on the white-haired man's stitches, magic already spreading through him to help her find the worst of his injury, "He's sewn up, do you know what happened?"
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:29 pm

Habit shook his head, his eyes widened and innocent. He looked down at the stiches, immersed in his act now. "Maybe he had a surgery? It looks pretty professionally done," He offered, a smirk forming in his head. But the confused and innocent face showin to the others. "That looks uh..." He paused, acting like he was thinking. "Is that over the area were the... Appendix I think? Is.. Maybe he got appendi...appendi...appendicitis?" He asked, struggling for the word. He frowned, "Thats the only thing I can think of...." 
  'Boy did that tast good though,' He thought, internally chuckling. He kept his outside facade up.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:04 pm

Rosa ran her hand over the area of the injury as Habit answered her, "It's was recently done, sometime in the last hour. No professional would have just sealed the poor bastard up while he was bleeding like this. Unless they wanted him to die..." She felt around a bit more, "Yes, the appendix is completely gone.. the incision is relatively well made, however no signs that the the appendix was experiencing sepsis. Meaning it was-" She trailed off as she sent magic through the mans's abdomen area to stop the bleeding before moving her hands up his body looking for any other signs of trauma, pausing over his neck.

There was just a bit of injury here, and it wasn't indicative of much at all. Rosa frowned, "Dammit, I have no idea what happened at all!" She muttered angrily as she returned her hand to the place his appendix had recently sat. The bleeding had been stopped, but what blood had been shed still sat inside of him. She pressed her hand lightly against the area, sending just a bit more magic as she did so, focusing on diffusing the blood and reincorporating what she could into his bloodstream after cleaning it. the rest she slowly pulled out of the not quite sealed wound, watching as it welled up between bet fingers.

With her free had she pulled a clean rag out of her bag soaking it up until it stopped and then wiping it clean with a tired sigh. Though not overly complicated, it was still her second healing of the day and it hadn't even reached noon! She turned her head to Habit with a worried frown, "He should be alright to move him back into his family's care for now. But... what the h*** would someone want-?" The last bit was more muttered to herself as she stared frown at the unconscious man.

"Let them know it will be about a few hours until he wakes up again, and that they shouldn't try to wake him up any earlier. He might need fluids and he should be careful to take it easy until the wound heals a bit further." She added, turning to Habit with a thoughtful expression before a look of embarrassment crossed her features, leaving a blush behind, "Y-yeah, so they're most likely waiting on his safe return...!"
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:17 pm

Habit nodded curtly. Then smiled at Rosa, "I thank you on their behalf," He whispered, standing up and blushing a little bit. He picked up Will gently, "I'll make sure to tell them the proper instructions," He nodded again, this time more of a 'see you later' kinda way, and walked out quickly. Seemingly walking down the path for anybody tailing him, then quickly turned to the left, looping around and walking behind the inn. Habit slung Will on his shoulder again, jumping up a couple tree branches and into Armstice's open window. Grinning sinisterly as he dumped Will's body on top of him. "WAKE UP FAIRY BOI!" He excalimed, laughing. 
  "I brought him back," Habit grinned, chuckling. "I nibbled on him a bit, hope you don't mind," His eyes flashed. "I left him with some internal bleeding for the mage to fix, so he should wake up in several hours, he will probably need water when he wakes up as well, and don't force him up" He rolled his neck, sighing. "Mmm..." His eyes glinted again, "You're lucky I only took his appendix," He muttered.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingtrance Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:47 pm

Armistice woke up with a start as Habit tossed Will in and started talking about... Medical instructions? He was pretty sure he was clear about NOT hurting Will. Then again, he shouldn't really look a gift horse in the mouth. After all, he didn't take anything major and Will was going to be perfectly fine. "Well... I suppose that's alright. Is it, though? I did ask for him to be in one piece." Armistice shook his head. "No, maybe I asked for him alive. Yes, well, he is that, and this was a favor, so yes. Thank you."

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:20 am

Habit grinned, "Well see, technically he is in one piece, I didn't cut him apart, limb-wise that is," He shrugged, tilting his head slightly. "I only took out one of his minor organs, but I suppose the views of a carnivore differ from that of somebody who doesn't eat people," Habit chuckled. "No problem Armstice, I think you'll see me next when I deliever the mage, unless you run intothe chosen group I've been running with," He nodded a goodbye and dived back out the window. Landing on a tree branch and slowly jumping down. Habit reached the ground with a loud thud, humming and dusting his hands off as he walked back into town like a normal looking person.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next