Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started)

+3
Suzuka
Shea
Kingtrance
7 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started)

Post  Shea Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:25 am

Name- Miriam ‘Mimi’

Age-6

Species- Half-demon

Intellect/Personality- She’s curious about many things, and makes full use of her ability to ask questions. She’s also just a bit more intelligent when 
compared to fully human children of a similar age.

Weaknesses- She’s allergic to tomato. Otherwise she’s currently just a normal little girl, standard weaknesses and all.

Skills- One of the older children has been teaching her how to write recently. (Her favorite word is apple.)

History-She’s lived in the local orphanage ever since her two year old self found itself in the village. The other children her age shy away from her because of her strange red eyes. She spends plenty of time listening to what others say from the shadows, and just plain observing at that. She has a bit of a sixth sense when it comes to demon blood, and running into demons with human shapes makes her unbearably curious.

Looks- http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/d5007ea07c481294b4d16b6b9fa7cfd0.jp

Other- Despite being listed as human, she’s actually half demon. I figure she gets pretty attached to people who treat her nicely.
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

http://probablyahomestuck.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started)

Post  Kingtrance Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:32 am

Armistice nodded and gave a half wave as Habit leaped out through the window. He then had Will to tend to, sprawled out on the bed as he was. He smiled and sorted Will into place under the covers on the bed. For now, he'd be nice. After all, Will certainly went through a lot to get here. But he wasn't taking any chances with him this time. For now, he would stay awake and watch. If it was trouble, he'd have to kill him. Do unto others and all that. After Will recovered, he'd see about some kind of punishment.

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:42 am

Rosa walked back to the group a bit stiffly. Sitting on her knees sort of left her with a bit of an ache in her back if she kept in that position for more than a few minutes, and it made her want to go relax in the hot springs more than before. 

"So," She addressed the group, fumbling a bit, "Uh, can we go to the hot springs before I randomly get involved in some situation again? now? My back's a bit stiff from sitting and- yeah."
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  NoSenseSAFFY Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:49 am

(so, would my person be at the spring? Sorry for asking I'm just still not sure on how to jump in .8.)
NoSenseSAFFY
NoSenseSAFFY
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:53 am

((Yeah, thats fine ^ v ^ ))

Koe nodded, "Yes I'd love to go to the spring now," She shot a glare at Xavier, who nodded and stood. Yawning. 
  "Yes it'd be quite nice after the a**kicking I got yesterday, right Aaron?" He shot him a look, almost laughing. Oh look at how funy Xavier is being today!! Hon hon hon! Koe rolled her eyes, slapping his shoulder. 
  "Shut up Xavier," She snapped. Her eyes narowing. 
 Faron stood, yawning as well. "I think... That the spring would lower the tensions as well, yes?"
Suzuka
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:03 am

"Yes, yes. Definitely. Let's go, right now." Elza agreed, ready to be out of the tavern. The atmosphere was too gloomy, and there were now light bloodstains on the floor. Nothing that couldn't be cleaned up, of course, but Elza was tired of seeing blood for a while.

Aaron scratched his head awkwardly, -- gods, when was he not awkward these days? -- knowing it was still a very sore spot for Koe. "Uh yeah, I could use some . . . rejuvenation and a dip and . . . yeah." The werewolf stood from his seat, stretching and popping his back.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:09 am

Rosa clapped her hands, "I'm going on ahead!" She cheered as she quickly ran down a hall that adjoined the hot springs area to the tavern, and into the woman's changing area and began to strip, placing all her clothes and bags into one of the available baskets before heading to rinse off. The rinse water was room temperature, but it felt nice to strip of the grime with it. Rosa turned and covered her bare chest a bit as the other women began to enter, offering a slight wave.
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  NoSenseSAFFY Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:11 am

Luna laid beside the hot spring, waving her hand over the mist and trailing patterns in the air. The steam clung to her hand and created water, which then rolled down her slender arm, sending the fine hairs on the nape of her neck upright. Right before the drop reached her sleeve it decided to jump for it's life and land miserably on the ground. Her eyes narrowed at the thought of the water actually having a home in the spring. What if it had been trying to escape, but then realized that, without the spring, it was nothing. Just a nuisance until it's short life was over. Whether it was by someone-or something's-fingertips, or a bad chance of fate.  
"No matter, no matter. Water doesn't matter. Well, it does, but there's plenty of it. For now. Until it turns to blood, that is. Yes, yes, it will all turn into a rather large mess of red wine~!" The blonde-haired woman giggled, raising her arm straight up in the air and twirling her personal weapon in the air. It's blade missed her nose by a hair-length. Not that Luna could tell. She was already off somewhere again. In her mind. Always in her mind. Not that she was daydreaming or anything- although it could be considered that if one stared at the picture long enough. 
It's kinda like if you keep your eyes open for a long time, and the colors of the world around you start to flash and change. Sometimes the colors go negative, at others, a monochromatic rainbow. But no matter what, sooner or later the colors run together, making the lines of your vision and reality come together. Which in turns gives your brain a swell reason to hallucinate-
That was happening to Luna, even though she blinked regularly. Her brain just saw it weird, that's all. 

(ehhhheheheheheheehheehehehhee. Meh. I'll be right back. Gotta put the sheets back on my bed D: I hope this is good. I got sidetracked.)
NoSenseSAFFY
NoSenseSAFFY
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Post  NoSenseSAFFY Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:12 am

(wait a second. Sorry. Were we talking about a -natural- hot spring, or, like, a sauna-house-thingy? I think I got messed up D: SORRY)
NoSenseSAFFY
NoSenseSAFFY
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:24 am

(It's an onsen)
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:24 am

((Like an onsen dear))

Koe followed her happily, grinning, yet averting her eyes once Rosa started to strip. Koe did as well, placing her things in a basket and starting to rinse off. It felt nice, even though she had taken a bath the night before, the cooler water was more refreshing. She didn't really bother to cover herself, as she didn't care. Her tattoos glistened, snaking all over her and glowing almost, a bright vibrant blue. Even the ones on he back were infull glory once more. Koe rinsed out her hair well, almost bouncing with excitement. 

Faron let the girls go before heading in the same direction, making sure to go into the mens room. He had to pull Xavier in though, almost roughly throwing him into the room. "Xavier why are you trying to snoop?" he snapped, he knew why, but hey, let's give him sh*t about it no?
  "Isn't it a bit obvious?" Xavier muttered, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. Faron just rolled his eyes stripping quickly and throwing his things into a basket before starting to rinse. Xavier did the same, staring up at the ceiling, turning a little red himself. It was kinda embarassing, being so exposed. Faron felt it too, but he didn't really mind.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:08 am

Mimi was following Johan and Carrow as they ran through the streets, laughing and taunting her to catch them. The boys were older and faster than her, but at least they were sort of playing with her, which was more than could be said for the other kids. As they rounded a corner Mimi paused and glanced in the direction opposite to which the boys had traveled. There was something over there, sort of like the somethings she sometimes felt outside of town where she couldn't go.

This one was in the town though. Turning her body towards the feeling she began to run again, allowing her feet to carry her where she needed to go. 

They led her to a strange grown-up who was shopping, back turned towards her. There were lots of others around, but she was sure that it was him. Walking up besides him to see what he was looking at, Mimi pulled herself up off the ground as best as she could to take a look. Things kinda like the knives in the kitchen were up there.  Mimi did her best to point at a curved one towards the middle that was really shiny, "I think that one looks the prettiest!" she announced.
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:15 am

Habit blinked and looked down at the child. Raising an eyebrow and putting the knife he had in his hands back on the table. He could smell it on her. 'Another half-blood,' He thought, smiling, 'Younger too, looks pretty moldable as well...' He trailed off in his thoughts. "Really?" He asked, picking the curved knife she was gesturing to up. "It is a rater impressive weapon," He muttered, "Good for hacking, but not really suited for slashing or stabbing... But I don't have a knife like this though..." He muttered, looking back down at the half-demon and smiling. "Well I'll think I might just get this one too, look at that," He handed the money to the clerk, and then unbuttoned his vest, a slot for the knife sitting open. He carefully slid his new toy into place, buttoning the vest back up. 
  He looked at the girl, "Well thank you for helping me pick out a knife," He said, starting to walk off.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:24 am

Mimi skipped after the man chattering, "Do you like knives? You have lots of them right? Can I see them? I think I might like knives but I don't get to touch them since they're dangerous! Did you know that you smell weird? There's other things that smell weird outside but I can't go see them. Do you have swords too? Swords look cool! Lots of weapons look cool! Sometimes the other kids make fake weapons and have fights but I'm not allowed to play. It looks like fun though! Do you have fights? Are they fun? I want to see a real fight sometime so I can tell everyone how cool it is and then maybe they'll play fight with me that would be soooooo cool!" She paused to take a breath and then made a face.

"I forgot what I was was saying." She pouted, looking up at the man as if it was her fault she had forgotten.
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:36 am

Habit blinked, chuckling as she chattered on. Then he stopped suddenly, turning around on his heel and crouching to meet her at eye level. He smiled, geniunely, a sweet smile too. "I do have lots of knives, and fights, sometimes using my knives in both my fights and the meals that usually follow afterwards," He put a hand up and ruffled her hair. "But you don't need to worry about that kid," He paused, trying to figure out what to say next. He normally wasn't too good with children, he'd always come off too scary sometimes. Plus most the children he had interacted with had winded up as dinner or lunch. "Why won't the kids let you play with them?" He puffed out his face slightly, "You don't have to make them think your cool, just make them scared of you," He continued bluntly. It's how he had gotten through his childhood. An look at him, a perfectly respectable young manserial killer.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:42 am

Gasping in surprise as the man stopped and turned to face her at eye level, Mimi began to practically bounce on the heels of her toes at the attention. Then frowned as he recommended that scaring the other kids into playing with her, "But they already think I'm scary because I have weird eyes!" She protested loudly.
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:46 am

Habit studied her eyes, "But I think your eyes are very pretty!" Habit answered, smiling. He wasn't acting either. He wasn't repulsed by the girl at all like he normally was with other living beings. "Besides those kids are just stupid anyways, I would just eat them myself," He muttered, almost chuckling.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:51 am

Mimi giggled at the compliment, rocking on her heels as she listened to him talk. However, she made a face at his comment about eating the other kids, "That's gross. They're all dirty and icky!"
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:57 am

Habit nodded. "Yea, but see you got to wash them off first. Make them all clean, and you only really eat the insides. Thats the best part, the outside stuff is OK, but the organs are ALWAYS the part that you should look forward too," He grinned, "But you're still rather young, and not getting a proper education as a half-demon of your stature should," He sighed, shaking his head. "What has our kind come to kid? 600 years ago we were so great, now most of us demons are stupid, unlike you and me," He found himself about to rant, but he shook his head quickly. "So what's your name, kid?"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:02 am

She made a face at the bits about internal organs, "But they're all gross and squishy!"

"My name is Mimi... but I'm not a demon?" She stated in confusion before adding in a manner-of-fact tone, "Demons are big and scary and go RAWRG at night so that's why everyone can't play outside when it gets dark."
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:08 am

Habit raised his hands up in mock surrender, "Ok Ok. You're not a demon," He paused, blinking. "What do you mean!? Only the stupid demons are like that, not all of them are big and scary. Some of them even look like us! Yeah, I know. But demons have a particular smell to them, only people with extremely heightened senses, like yourself, or other demons, can pick up one another," He tilted his head, a bit confused at how she didn't know. Then he shook it off. 'Of course, she's been living with mortals,' He thought, 'That explains it,' He licked his lips. "Well Mimi, my name is Six, but you should call me Habit, Ok?"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:23 am

She listened to the man speak and beamed when he finally realized that she wasn't a demon. He was silly, and even gave her two names to call him, and they were both weird, so she picked the one that she liked best, "I like Six!" she stated with a grin. Then she reached up and grabbed his hair lightly, "I wanted to know how your hair felt since it looks soft. You have nice hair. One of the girls in my class has really nice hair too but she doesn't let me brush it when I ask her. Can I brush your hair?"
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:29 am

Habit's eye twitched slightly when she called him 'Six', but he didn't have time to interject before Mimi was off to another subject. His hair? He chuckled, smiling, "Yes, I give you permission to brush my hair, Mimi," He answered, grinning. 'How utterly fascinating this child is...' He thought, 'Armstice would try to get a hold of her I bet, the f***in' psycho,' Habit's houghts continued, and he almost sighed, his body tensing up slightly. 'His plans of world f***in domination, the crazy bastard,'
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:42 am

Mimi let out an excited cheer as she gained permission, "Can I brush it now!? I have my own hairbrush that I bought all by myself and it's not very pretty but it's really nice and it's my favorite! Hey? Why do you wear those things on your head? Do they help you see better? Can I try them on!?" She babbled more as she pulled lightly on his sleeve.
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:55 am

Habit gently touched the spectacles on his head, smiling softly as he gently took them off. "Be careful ok? These are very important to me," He warned, handing them to her. "And yes, they help me see better if I need them to," Habit answered, nodding slightly. 'Yes, things far away or really close, ruptured organs whenever I accidentally screw up... Yes, many, many, things those have seen,' He thought, almost drooling as he got caught up in previous meals.
((Nom nom nom babies. Sweet lobster babies.))
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next