Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started)

+3
Suzuka
Shea
Kingtrance
7 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started)

Post  Shea Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:17 pm

"I'm not mean, Six!" Mimi pouted as she bounced her heels a gains Habit's chest in mock anger before gasping at his next comment, "I look like a princess?! Does that mean I'm pretty? Nobody thinks I'm pretty though 'cause I look weird. Did the princess look weird too?"

Upon being asked about her caretakers she gave a nod, "Yeah they're pretty nice, Lynna doesn't like it when any of us go out to play though, 'cause she thinks we get in the way. She doesn't like it here her though. I heard her say she wants to go really really far away somewhere. She wants to see the Ocean. Hey, Six? Is the Ocean really pretty? Amril says it's really pretty but I think she hasn't seen it either so she doesn't really know."
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

http://probablyahomestuck.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started)

Post  Suzuka Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:30 pm

Habit chuckled and shook his head, "No! She was beautiful the princess was. Her hair was longer than yours, but it was the same color, and her eyes, exactly like yours too. She had people falling at her feet for a hand in marriage," Habit nodded and licked his lips, 'And she was delicious,' He thought, grinning. Then the ocean was brought up, "Oh yes, the ocean is beautiful. Picture the biggest lake you've seen. And make it 120x bigger. Big enough for waves to form, tall and foaming, bug enough for there to be currents moving the water, riptides able to drag a person under. It's beautiful, and dangerous, filled with amazing creatures," He gestured as he talked, he's always had a particular liking to the ocean, not for the people who lived off it however. But he didn't really like any people, besides Elza... And now Mimi, kinda. Not in the same way of course, thats gross.
Suzuka
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:36 pm

"Woah! Really!? That's huuuuuge! What kinds of things live in the O- Ah! Six! Apples!" She suddenly exclaimed as the passed a stand with a few types of fruits. "Apples are the best fruit ever! Some of them are really gross but apples are really yummy! I can have one too right? You gotta pick really shiny ones case they're the prettiest and they taste the best, okay?
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:21 am

Habit nodded, grinning. "Ok, Ok, I have enough for both of us," He studied each apple carefully, then pulled down his goggles to see them better. He held each one up, inspecting it very closely. "No, bruised. No, theres a worm I can smell it. No. No. No. Yes," He handed the first yes one up to Mimi. "No. No. No. No. Ahaha! Yes!" Habit looked at the stand keeper, who seemed slightly annoyed by Habit's antics, which he; Habit, ignored. Paying for the apples and walking off. He stopped at the side of the road and stared at the apple tenativley, moving his goggles back to the top of his head as he looked up at Mimi. "Are you sure it's.... Safe?"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:57 pm

(((Haha sorry I sort of abandoned this there xD)))

Aaron hurried after Faron and the other guys, stripping down and showering before quickly making his way to the mens' hot spring and jumping in, nearly slipping on the steps, still uncomfortable about the fact that the others could see him this exposed. His golden wolf marking was vibrant against his pale, scrawny body, making him feel very self-conscious.

Elza walked into the female changing room, stripping down and placing her belongings in a basket before rinsing off and heading for the hot spring. Even from inside, she could feel the warm steam puffing from the calm waters, filling her with a strange sense of tranquility.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:09 pm

(Finally jesus waifu)

Koe wrapped herself in one of the towels, stepping towards the hotspring waters and soon slipping it off. Folding it into a neat square and placing it down within arms reach, but not where it could easily get wet. She stepped into the spring carefully, slowly going into the waters until she was at her chest. Koe gave a relaxed sigh, humming. It took all of the recent weeks off her tired body. 

((Ugh Awkward boys is awkward))

Faron wrapped up his waist with a towel before walking to the edge of the hot spring, sliding off the towel and hapazardly throwing it within srms reach. Stepping into the hot waters quickly, not even letting himself adjust as he got to chest level. 'Yes, this ought to help my shapeshifting get back to normal,' He thought, nodding and letting himself relax. 

Xavier did the same, basically, except he just tried putting his feet in and keeping his towl on.  Being easily combustable he was a bit tentative to actually go in, but hopefully, probably, he wouldn't catch on fire.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:17 pm

Rosa followed the others into the hot springs, a towel held half folded in front of her body for modesty. Giving a light nod to the unknown woman lounging, she slipped into the water slowly, raising the towel up to keep it dry as she did so. The water was hot, which was pleasant for her. She was used to high temperatures after all. Once she was submerged to just below her shoulders she carefully set the towel within arm's reach and leaned back, resting her head on the edge.

She exhaled through her mouth slowly, "This is nice." She said simply, to nobody in particular.

---------------

Mimi, having already bit into the apple before Habit had gotten around to asking, nodded frantically. "It's really yummy Six! I promise!" She mumbled with her small mouth full of apple. She swung her legs lightly against his chest as if that emphasized how the fruit tasted.

Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:43 pm

Koe leaned back, then grinned. Snapping up with a michevious twinkle in her eyes. "So, before we address the Rosa situation. Elza what in Tidari's name happened with Faron? You two were prett flustered this morning!" She sing songed, giggling as she cupped water in her hands, playing with it absent mindedly.

Habit took a small bite from the apple, then spit it out rather dramatically. "No. No. No. F**kin' digusting. Taste's worse than low demon blood. Oh gods," His stomach growled, and he wanted to retch. It tasted awful, like a juicy rotten corpse. Ew. No. Just. Ew.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:54 pm

Elza blushed and sank down into the water so that it was to her chin. Her long, brown hair drifted aimlessly in the calm waters of the hot spring. "N-nothing. Nothing at all. We weren't flustered, nope!" she replied, forcing a smile. Water got into her lungs and she coughed violently, her face getting more red.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:08 am

Rosa flushed a bright red color, taking on a flustered tone, "Rosa's situation? You- There isn't really much to discuss about m-my situation. I mean, unless you wanted to talk about things that don't involve a certain event from this morning involving H-Habit that is!"

She sunk a bit lower into the water, hoping that the mist from the springs would obscure her embarrassment.

-----------------

"You don't like it?" Mimi said sadly, "Maybe it's just cause you haven't had them before. Is it too sweet?" She asked in a concerned tone.

Then the bounced slightly, "Maybe we should try something else. Cause not everybody likes everything. Sometimes there's gross stuff at lunch with tomatoes that I can't eat cause it's icky and makes me sick. Maybe apples are your tomatoes!" She concluded as she took another bite of her apple.
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:23 am

Koe rolled her eyes, chuckling. "Come on Elza, the shapeshifter wears his emotions on his face, and your response just now is a definite 'Something happened and I'm too flustered to even know,' kinda mood we have set here, now with dear Rosa with her own romantic crisis," Koe shot a wink at Rosa. "Yes. I am tlking about mr. Mysterious tall and sexy Habit,"

Habit shrugged, "I don't know..." He trailed off, "But I think mortal food is just gross," He muttered, looking down at the bright red apple shining in his hands, just with a small bite out of it. "What do I do with this though.... Can I just throw it away?" He looked up at her, blinking and slightly confused. People moved around them, and the sight of them made Habit's mouth water and his stomach growl. He sighed. "But I'm craving a heart now d**n it,"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:34 am

Mimi tilted her head, "But wasting food is bad! So I'll eat it!" She declared as she leaned forward against the back of Habit's head and reached for the apple with her free hand. Failing to reach it, she waved her hand hopelessly in the air as she continued speaking, "Well, I don't think they sell that in the market here. Do they sell it in other places?" She asked in confusion.

-------------------

Rosa sunk further into the springs, up to her neck now, "No! No. Really! You don't have to discuss me! It's really, uh, nothing. Yes. It's nothing, as I said."

She turned her head to look back towards the door, feeling a bit uncomfortable with the other women's gazes, "B-besides I only met all of you yesterday, and him today. So it's a bit much to consider."
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:48 am

Koe chuckled, "OOHH the sass. Even though, considering the fact that we all saved each others a** yesterday. I think that makes you open for discussion Rosa," She teased, running a hand through her hair. "Ugh I need to cut it," She thought aloud, searching up through the dams he'd hair to see where it would be at it's shortest. She groaned slightly. "Damn,"

Habit shook his head and handed Mimi the apple. "No they do not sell those here, I would have to get one for myself," He sighed, then looked up at her. "I should take you back," Wouldn't want to scare you as I ate he added, his nose turning up as a man brushed past him. Disgusting,
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:01 am

Wrapping her arms around his head with a pout, Mimi voiced her complaint to Habit, "But it's boring there and there isn't anything to do and you're fun!" She remained quiet for a moment and then added with a rather final tone to her voice, "And I don't want to go back!"

-----------------

Rosa frowned at Koe, "Well I know just about as much of you as you do me. Perhaps an exchange of information would be prudent?" She she gave a small smile as Koe ran her hands through her own hair, "If you really need to cut it I have a scalpel with my things. I's clean, but I'd have to clean it again after you use it. But if you need to, you need to." She nodded to herself, leaning back on the edge once more.
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:17 am

Koe blinked, laughing. "Fine, I'm around 600 or 700 years old. Aaron and I aresecretlyhavingrampant--- are a thing, as you should've seen. Um... Let's see. I'm a nomad. I talk to animals. I like fire, I'm annoying obnoxious and if you don't tell me what I know I will hear then I will bug until I get the right answer," She bounced. "And yes, thank you, that would be lovely,"

Habit shook his head, already turning around and looking for the orphanage. "I can't Mimi. I have to eat sometime, and plus I'm a dangerous scary demon. I don't want you to get hurt because of me, and if I don't feed soon... you will be," He answered, sighing and fiddling with his goggles. "So you have to-to go back," He stuttered sternly. Which is a paradox in itself.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:26 am

Elza, grateful for the distraction, finally managed to get the water out of her lungs. The elf sat up in the water a bit, enough to get her face clear of it. "As for me, I'm a forest elf. I'm only around 500, though. Uh . . . my weapon's a giant sword? And I used to live behind a waterfall. Um . . . I suppose I like blackberry tarts a lot. And strawberries."

The first thing Will felt was pain. A fire burning on his stomach, though as he remembered what had happened, it didn't seem as bad as it should have been. He groaned, his fists clenching . . . sheets? He opened his eyes slowly, to see the ceiling of an all-too-familiar room. He clenched his teeth and looked to the side where, of course, Armistice sat staring at him.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingtrance Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:26 pm

Armistice had been absentmindedly staring around the room and drifting in and out of consciousness for this whole time. His rage over being betrayed was warring with something he could only define as pity, and as Will opened his eyes, horrified and panicked, smug satisfaction raged a war with sadness. He decided that he'd listen to Will before he'd continue on. "Why, Will? Why did you, I mean, why? Not fair..."

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:28 pm

Nodding to herself as she rose her head to give a proper response herself, Rosa gave out her own information, "I'm only 17, which is quite a ways below your ages," She gestured to her mage mark then, "And I'm a mage, but I'm sure you've all seen that. I like fire, and I don't like people dying on my watch. I'm pretty good with herbs too."

-------------------

Pouting, though he couldn't see it, Mimi stubbornly grumbled "But I don't want to go back." Then continued nibbling on her apple half-hardheartedly, then she brightened with an epiphany, "Oh! You could leave me here and I could walk around and stuffs until you're done doing stuff right?"
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:39 pm

Koe chuckled. "Fire is the best thing EVER!" She exclaimed, waving her arms happily. "It's like WOOOSSHHH!" She giggled at her own stupidity. "Xavier doesn't like fire, but tht might have to do with the fact he's a tree," She grinned. "OK SO! We have exchanged information. Elza what is going on with you and Faron. Details. Now,"

Habit blinked, then frowned slightly. "I suppose so..." He muttered, "But do NOT follow me. Under ANY circumstances. Unless you fear for your life. But honestly it'd be safer being kidnapped than being around me at the moment. Ok? So just stay here. Don't get kidnapped or whatever," He pulled her off his shoulders, setting her down and rolling his neck. His eye's darkened as he bent down to her height. "Do. Not. Follow. Me," His eyes flashed red before settling back into their normal gold.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 pm

Mimi nodded so much it seemed as if her head would fall off her shoulder at any moment, "'Kay! I won't get kidnapped or whatever or follow you!" Then she stopped nodding looking up at Habit, "But you'll come back right, Six?" She suddenly asked, looking a bit sad for a moment before she dropped her head slightly to the ground.

-------------------

Rosa smirked slightly, as Koe gushed for a moment about fire. It was definitely something amazing. Then the conversation angled towards Elza and her relationships with Faron and Rosa slipped her opinion in, "You don't have to answer if you don't want."

'Besides if she answers I'll most likely be peppered with questions in turn.' she thought to herself.
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:06 pm

Habit smiled slightly, ruffling a her hair. "Of course I'll come back," He answered, his smile dropping into a sneer as another mortal bumped into him. Hi eyes flashing slightly. "But I'm going to go, I'll be back in an hour ok?" He turned and started to walk away. Unbuttoning his vest and rolling his neck as he hit the trees. He pulled out his particularly favorite knife, long and sharp. He grinned, turning to the right and walking parallel to the town, thats where he found her. His victim. He grinned, hiding in the shadows of the trees. He wouldn't be able to make this mini game fun. Due to the fact that he required a meal immediately, he planned his approach. And he would have to make it fast too...
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:29 pm

In Kelly's opinion getting her an apprenticeship with Davies at the Blacksmith was both the best and worst thing her parents had done for her her entire life. On one hand, she was glad she had a line of work she enjoyed, on the other, she hated Davies with a burning passion. She was always watching what she was doing, and correcting her when she had made no mistake to be corrected. She had worked there for four years now, and hadn't gotten more than passing remarks in the way of praise.

She was on break now, still in her work attire even though it wasn't the best thing to go wearing through the woods. Her thick gloves made it hard to grab ahold of trees to steady herself when her over-sized boots caused her to stumble, as she just had. She adjusted her apron, which had swung around a bit as she nearly fell.

"****!" She swore, one of Davies' habits which she had picked up early on. She really did try to avoid doing so, but sometimes they just slipped out. She had just stumbled again, on a twisted root that she could have sworn wasn't there the last time she traveled down this path. She kicked it and then stomped on it, feeling rather vindicated in doing so.

---------------

Mimi watched her friend leave a bit sadly, but didn't follow. Instead she finished off both of the apples and decided to walk down the street and look for anything interesting while she waited.

Last edited by ToyoMiko on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Mii-chan)
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:00 pm

Elza sighed, her face blushing again. It was starting to become a habitual gesture these days. Ugh. If I refuse, there's no way Koe would take no for an answer . . . "He helped me bandage my arm. That's all." The elf sat there for a moment and then finished with, "Okay, we kissed. Twice. But still."

Will weighed his options carefully. The fairy would probably go ballistic if Will decided to keep his mouth shut, and this state, there would be no way he could hold Armistice off if he suddenly attacked him, supposing he had the means of doing so. However at this point, he lacked the energy to resist. "Because creatures like you deserve to be killed." The man's cold black eyes drifted back to the ceiling, and he wondered how bad the damage was.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingtrance Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Armistice was taken aback, anger building at the same time his sadness threatened to spill over. This was totally unfair, beyond what Armistice could handle. A monster... The words stung, took him back a long time ago. "Monster!" The fairies shouted, light magic building up in their hands, soldiers falling in from all over the village, weapons drawn and shouting curses. "Wait, no! I'm no monster! It's me, ******!" The man yelled, bleeding and burning and panicking. His friends wanted to murder him, his parents did not stand up for him, former lovers cried and hid away from him. He had no choice, he had no hope. He ran. He was abandoned, and they called him the monster. Fools.

"You kill me, you damn me, you want to slay us and all we stand for, and I'm a monster? A creature? Will, demons have a chance to be so much more. I... I don't want to be a monster... No." Tears flowed gently from his face, pain apparent.

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:36 pm

((NO ITS OK ARMY DONT CRY. HE SECRETLY LOVES YOU IT'LL BE OK SHHHHHHH))

Habit watched her, his grin stretching large and malicious. Perfect, clumsy and slow, He thought licking his lips. Mmm... Too bad I have to be quick, He buttoned his vest back up, grinning as he emerged from the trees behind her. Silently, he twirled the knife in his hands. Sneaking up behind her. He wanted to wait to see the look on her face when she turned around, when he stabbed her, to see the shock. To hear the screams up close. To see the blood flow so easily from her weak mortal body.

"AHAHA! I KNEW IT. I SO CALLED IT I KNEW YOU TWO WERE A THING!!" Koe exclaimed happily, grinning and bouncing slightly. "Ahahaha," She laughed, then looked over at Rosa. Stopping her laughter suddenly and quickly. "Ok. We need to figure out what to do about you an your little Habit situation," She suddenly became serious, then dropped the act. Grinning.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next