Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started)

+3
Suzuka
Shea
Kingtrance
7 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started)

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:46 pm

"That's pretty brave of you to ask," Atalia flipped out a pack of cigarettes, lit one and set it between her lips. A puff of smoke was swept into the air around them. This man was proving to be completely contrary from what had happened before. But the spirit wouldn't just underestimate or overestimate him now. "Considering that you were on our trail before."
s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started)

Post  Tressym Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:54 pm

"I wouldn't use the phrase 'on our trail,'" Vincent commented. "I prefer to think that I was watching over interesting subjects. What is your name?" Of course, he already knew, but it was good to ask.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:59 pm

"Same thing." Atalia murmured, puffing out another cloud of smoke. Shifting back, she turned to look straight at the male, this time, getting a better look at him. He seemed very young, and not quite built yet. His disregarding eyes created a sort of dangerous appeal, however. The ram spirit was still suspicious about his motives, and that unusual aura he was giving off. It was repulsive, and made it difficult to breathe. "Atalia X. Fales."
s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:05 pm

Vincent coughed slightly when she let out another puff of smoke. "You can call me Vincent." He tilted his head, looking at her curiously. "So, why are you and your friends here? You don't have to answer, of course, but I might be inclined to tell you more about myself if you do."
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:13 pm

Atalia leaned back a little, scratching the rim on her golden horns and let out a hesitant sigh. The appearance of her mien became unusually relaxed as he seemed openly willing to talk, if she did. "They aren't really my friends," She groaned. "If you were keeping watch carefully, you would have known they were treating me after I healed their friends. So, you could say we're mutually bonded." The ram spirit couldn't help the teasing emphasis, and continued. "And you? Why are you here, Vincent?" She felt as though she already knew the answer, but the one question couldn't hurt.
s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:17 pm

"Me? I've got nowhere else to go. This, at least, is interesting. I do get bored, after all," Vincent said, completely honest. "You and them are going to become friends, or at least allies. People don't usually forget others who heal them, you know."
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:23 pm

Atalia frowned, this kid was definitely a bit on the weird side. "So you just follow interesting people around, huh?" Her gaze softened a little and she held the burning cigarette between her fingers. Vincent's words were a little bit haunting. You and them going to become friends... That kind of thing was a bit impossible for someone like her. A traveling doctor who barely made any permanent attachments with her patients. The spirit halfheartedly laughed. "I doubt that. I've already gotten on that elf's bad side." She said, her smoldering cigarette pointed toward Elza. "Why don't you go make friends with them? It'd be more interesting for you."
s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:25 pm

"Friends? I don't make friends," Vincent scoffed contemptuously. "Plus, no one appreciates stalkers, anyways. I'm better off by myself. Working with others gives me a headache anyways. You have to listen to their opinions and what they want. It's just cumbersome."
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:33 pm

"Well, I can't argue with that." She sneered, brushing her hair from before her eyes. "That's why I've stayed away from most people." Mushing the tip of her cigarette into an ashtray beside their table, the spirit leaned her arm across the table. Atalia was still curious about what Vincent was, and that repulsive atmosphere he carried. "So, what's up with that dark aura around you?" She inquired, straightforwardly.
s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:03 pm

"Have you heard of Velona?" Vincent inquired, looking directly at her. Most people would flinch at the mention of "the children of Death." They would avoid him, look at him with frightened eyes, and treat him with a frightened respect.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:04 pm

"Velona?" Atalia cocked her head to the side, this was a word she'd never heard before.
s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:30 pm

"We are called the children of death. We're avoided everywhere. Why? We can visit the spirits of the dead and the lost. No one likes the Velona, who can disappear anytime to visit people they've lost, while most people just lose their loved ones, and it stays that way. They hate us, but they don't want to anger us," Vincent said as he carefully watched Atalia's reaction.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:36 pm

Atalia narrowed her eyes sheepishly and reached over to scratch her horns once more. "That's quite a speech, I've never heard of a Velona before." She muttered, then paused. No wonder I've been feeling like this. He's connected with death. "To be honest with you," The spirit sighed, trying to keep her carefree appearance. "Physically and mentally, I've been quite uneasy around you, Vincent." Her eyes regained their usual vibrancy, and she watched, waiting for his reaction.
s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:45 pm

"I understand that." He sighed. Atalia reminded him so much of his dead sister, Linette. She was always aspiring to be a healer, even when he offered to train her to be anything else. It hurt to think of Linette, even after all these years. "I'm not welcomed anywhere, really."
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:53 pm

"Eh, what a depressing life you have." Atalia exhaled deeply, then grinned at him. Friends aren't that bad to have, yknow. She leaned into her hand, fingers curling around her pale cheeks. The spirit's mood lightened a little. But hopefully, her gaze didn't provoke any suspicion to this Velona-sometimes it scared people when she looked happy. "Then if you like how interesting we are, you can follow us, Vincent." And the ram spirit voice was barely audible and she smiled, probably for the first time since the dragon had attacked their group.
s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:56 pm

"I hate working in groups. Plus, they'll all avoid me anyways." Vincent let out a short breath and was startled by Atali's happiness. What about him made her happy? He was just a reclusive death-bringer.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:59 pm

Atalia frowned and brought back her usual colder countenance. It was amusing to see Vincent's reaction, as it was always with everyone else. "I'm already aware that," she murmured. "I was referring to how you like stalking people."
s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:03 pm

"Ah. You won't tell them, of course?" He asked, noticing that she had became colder again. They were somewhat alike, now that Vincent thought of it. Not that he wanted to be like her, but he didn't mind it as much as he thought he would.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:10 pm

"Of course not," She replied, then shot him a threatening glare. "Not unless you have something else planned." Abruptly, Atalia slammed her hand against the table, wondering if her rash movements would startle him again. The other customers started to peer at the two of them, and a growl rumbled from the spirit's throat. "If you do anything to harm anything or anyone, then, I'll make sure you pay for it."
s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:15 pm

"Calm down, Atalia," Vincent said calmly, glancing around him. "You're attracting attention. Well then, I'll see you around?" He stood up, ready to leave. The inside of the inn was getting to him, anyways. He needed fresh air.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:21 pm

Atalia sighed, then nodded. There was no point in continuing the conversation, she'd gained the information needed. "See you around." She lifted her arm in a slight wave, but the doctor didn't turn to look at Vincent. The ram spirit left her seat, strolling back to where the elf and her shapeshifting partner sat. She'd have to convince them to let her stay within their little group for the time being.
s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:25 pm

After he left to go outside, Vincent immediately climbed a large tree and sat comfortably on a high branch, letting out a breath. He immediately dove into the spirit world. After wandering around in the spirit world, he found Linette. She looked at him, her face happy to see him. They would've hugged, but he couldn't touch her. Sharing a glance, they talked for a while about ordinary things, such as Vincent's wellbeing and the newest events. It seemed like their meeting was too short when Vincent fell the tugging of the physical world and return, saying goodbye to Linette.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:48 pm

Elza glanced up, a smile hovering over her embarrassed features, at the feeling of a person nearby. Her happiness faltered as she realized it was Atalia, the gloomy healer, but she didn't let it show on her face. Temporarily separating herself from the hubub around her, the elf asked, "So, good morning, Atalia! I trust you slept well. Can I help you?"

Aaron shook his head from across the table, disapproving of Koe's outbursts of laughter but hardly containing his own. Rosa and this mystery man were just so awkward, it was almost infectious. The werewolf had his hand pressed against his mouth in order to keep from erupting into a laughing fit.

Will continued on through the unfamiliar terrain, occasionally hearing the far-off screech of some bird. However, he had a sinking suspicion that he was now in demon-infested territory, and the bird was not a bird at all, but some man-devouring harbinger of death. Will summoned a sword, even though it would do absolutely nothing against a demon. It was mainly for the slight, diminishing sense that he was a mouse in a den of tigers. Either way, it gave him a bit of courage, and he continued moving, doing his best to cover his tracks as he went.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:54 pm

Atalia attempted at making a casual, carefree smile, in order to ease the tension she'd already created with Elza, but it ended as an awkward cringe. "Eh, how do I put this..?" She muttered, scratching her head. The ram spirit was sulking, asking for favors like this wasn't her sort of thing. "Er.. do you mind if I work with your group for a bit? There's no pay needed of course.. I just.." Her eyes wandered to the ceiling, the show she was putting on wasn't very her.. and it was getting annoying. Atalia lit another cigarette, her cheeks rosy in embarrassment. "I have any.. people to be with."
s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:04 pm

Koe looked at Rosa and the others, "Well we're going to the hot springs soon right!? Maybe you, Rosa could come and join us girls, and uh, mysterious kissing stranger over there could go with the guys, or something. So thats what we can do. Yep," She interjected, grinning. Then she smiled, warmly, at Atalia. "You should come too,"

Habit blinked, slightly repulsed on the inside at the idea of bathing with the other males, he smiled and shook his head gently. "Thank you for the offer but.. I have to get supplies for my next trip around the mountains. And that could take awhile," His face returned to a normal color, before he blushed again, kicking at the ground. "But uh... Maybe I could meet up with you guys later?" He looked at Rosa. Then looked at the others, "I'm, formally, Habit by the way, before I forget to tell you," He chuckled slightly.
Suzuka
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next