Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started)

+3
Suzuka
Shea
Kingtrance
7 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started)

Post  laticat Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:52 pm

Elza refused to blush any more, instead splashing water on her face. Which wasn't the best idea, as it burned her skin. It did, however, help her focus, and she turned to the mage as well.

Will listened to Armistice's pitiful show, and felt something deep inside of him twitch. For a moment he thought it was his injury, but decided that it was too far up for that. The fairy's sobs grated on his nerves, and he screwed his eyes shut. Suddenly a memory stirred in his mind, one he had thought had been buried long ago. He watched as his sister, crying and reaching for him, was ripped to pieces in front of him, her blood hot and sticky as it splattered his face. His parents were already dead, mauled in the same way and half-eaten. With his sister's screams cut off, the demons turned their attention to him, black eyes wide and yearning, teeth dripping with blood and bits of flesh. The daggers in Will's shaking hands were melted by the spit of one, and his side bled where another had raked him with its long claws. The boy backed up and ran into the final wall of the destroyed house, and seeing him cornered, the demons leaped, hissing and screeching in delight. Suddenly, a blinding light and everything went black. Will snapped back to the present, breathing heavily, his eyes wide with shock and, for the first time in many years, vulnerability.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Divine Curse p. 2 (Open / Started)

Post  Kingtrance Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:59 pm

Armistice saw Will's face looking hurt, looking scared, looking like something horrible had happened. Armistice saw the look, and he felt like he was staring into a mirror. Pain was obvious, it was etched into the every corner of Will's being in this moment. "Will..." Armistice sighed, wiping the tears from his eyes. "The past is killing both of us, and nobody cares for a minute. The chosen, they just want to kill. Demons, the little monsters that listen to no one, they know nothing but death." He sobbed gently, and continued "But all this slaying and hate, it hasn't caused anything but more? The demons will lash out endlessly this way. My way, at least... At least it's a hope. I think."

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:18 pm

Kelly gave the root a few more kicks for good measure and then crouched over it, grabbing it with the intention of pulling it out of the ground. It held fast though, and resisted her tugging with all it have, forcing her to give up. Standing and giving it a few more kicks, with a muttered, "Piece of ****." she turned with the intention of heading back to the shop and grabbing one of the newer knives to remove it.

She spun around quickly and then gave a bit of a jump at the figure who had been behind her. However, the momentary shock was quickly forgotten as she spotted the sharp-looking knife gleaming in his hand.

"Holy-! That's a knife! I was just about to head back to town to find one and here one is! You see there's this root here that may or may not have been bothering me for weeks, and I want to get rid of it but it's too well grounded for me to just pull out so I need something sharp to cut through it. So can I borrow that for a moment? it would be a huge help!" She explained.

---------------

Rosa frowned as both of the girls turned their gazes to her. Trying hard not to blush or sound flustered she answered, "There really isn't much of a situation. Honestly. We only met a few hours ago after all. Though h-he's rather nice and all, I'm not quite sure what's going on."

She gave a heavy sigh, "I'm not sure what he was thinking at all right then. But he did bring that guy with the weird injury in so he could e healed. Which was pretty resourceful of him. I hope he got that guy back alright."

---------------

Mimi looked at a copper necklace hanging from a stand, tilting her head as she did so. Usually the owners of stores chased her and the other kids off pretty quickly, but he was talking to a potential customer at the moment. For once, she was happy to be unnoticed. She poked at the necklace and looked worriedly towards the shopkeeper as it clanked against it's counterparts hanging alongside it.

Not willing to push her luck she continued down the street.
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

http://probablyahomestuck.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:57 pm

(( All the willstice fangirls are dead))
Habit chuckled darkly, flipping the knife so that the blade was in his hands. He held the hilt out to her. "Go ahead," He answered, grinning. He flicked his wrist another blade in his hands already, and as soon as her hand touched the hilt of the knife he was offering her. His left hand sprung and stabbed her directly in the side. His pointy teeth showing as his eyes turned blood red. He grinned, dodging the blood spray to avoid getting his clothes getting grimy. He flipped his other knife back to where the hilt was in his hand, pulling his left out of her side. "You're a stupd f**ker aren't you? Wow. You really do deserve to die!" Habit laughed manically, throwing the girl to the ground. "Man.." He slowly licked the blood of his left knife. "You mortals are just delicious, and so revolting at the same time,"

Koe shrugged, "He's hot, he looks nice. I say you should go for it," Koe nodded to herself. Chuckling. "And at this rate he will be traveling with us haha,"
Suzuka
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:26 pm

"NO," Will said, louder than he had meant, the word echoing around the room. "No. Demons . . . you all must die. I have to -- rrgh!" Will, in his anger, had bolted upright in the bed, and now the pain of his injury lanced up his side, making him fall back into the white blankets. His hand went to his stomach, the stitches rough beneath his skin. Will's eyes half-closed with the pain, he managed to hiss, "What . . . ?"
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:34 pm

It all happened so fast. One moment, Kelly was reaching to grab the knife she was offered, the next something hit her side and then what felt like just seconds later she was on the ground. Her hand made it's way to her side, where a dull throbbing was beginning. Her hand met something warm, and wet, slightly sticky even. It was blood, she knew that. She had cut her arm badly last year and knew the feeling. It didn't hurt, strangely enough. However, as she tried to move in her daze, the throbbing suddenly turned into pain worse than anything else she had ever felt. Tears began to form as she stopped moving entirely, hoping that would help. It didn't work.

"Aahhh!" She cried out, helpless to do anything else in the face of the pain. She turned her gaze up to the man who had attacked her, wanting, more than anything to ask what she had done to deserve this much pain, but she could not find the words, the pain eating away at everything.

---------------

Rosa started at Koe's absurd suggestion that he would end up coming with them, "But he's just a normal guy! He should absolutely not come with us! What if he got killed!? It would be unforgivable!"
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:53 pm

(( I swear to god waifu if Will doesn't remember how terrifying Habit is I will hurt you. I mean... NIGHTMARES! PSHYCOLOGIC TORTURE!))
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:04 pm

(((oh yeah haha okay next time Will falls asleep >:D)))
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:58 pm

Habit chuckled. Unbuttoning his vest and taking it off. He spread it out gently on the ground nearby, adjusting his goggles before rolling up his sleeves. He looked back at the woman. Kneeling on the ground, "You... Work as a blacksmith right? Ever make a knife?" He chuckled, "Do you know what they can do to you with enough skill?" He licked his lips, gingerly plucking out a scapel and grinning. "Now don't go to sleep on me yet, you're not dead until I say so," He held out a finger and chuckled, it turning into manical, crazed, laughter. Habit pulled her apron off roughly, rolling up her shirt underneath up to her chest. He had no interest in anything above her stomach. He pulled his goggles over his eyes, his eyes sight being sharpened instantly. He laughed again.
"What you did.. To deserve this? I bet you're wondering. Everybody always done in the end," He twirled the scapel a bit before making an horizontal incision just under her ribcage, then another one just above her hips. He watched as the blood bubbled, and resisting the urge to swallow it all, he leaned in close to her face, grinning like a madman. "You exist,"He hissed, his grin fading into a snarl. "You... Disgusting, filthy f***in' creatures. All you do is whine and whimper. Consumed with feeding your senses constantly... You don't SEE!" He sneered, then his face broke into a grin. "Plus I'm real f**kin' impatient! And starving,"
He connected the two horizontal incesions with a last, vertical one. "Now don't go to sleep yet, you're lucky I didn't torture you see. I have games to play and bigger meals to have. So really you're only being killed because I'm hungry," Habit chuckled again, pulling back the scapel with a sick smile and liking it clean before pulling back the skin an muscle. The blood red and crimson on his lips.
"Hmm...." He paused, trying to decide what to eat first. He just had appendix after all, so maybe something else... He couldn't eat the heart, no. It was still beating. He finally decided on the intestines first, almost like thick noodles. He grinned. "Yep. Yep,"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:29 pm

Kelly screamed one last time as her stomach was opened up, though it quickly crawled to a whimper. Every moment sent a fresh wave of flaming pain through what felt like every nerve of her body. She wanted to push the man away even though there was no- No way to save herself. She relaxed as she realized that she was going to die. Then, at least, then the pain would end. Her vision began to darken, and she didn't fight against it. Instead she smiled at where she though the mans head was, feeling extremely justified in her final moments. Then, the woman known as Kelly was gone from the world.
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:09 pm

Habit sighed when the woman slipped away. A stupid grin staying on her face as she died. Habit sighed, then finished eating her pancreas. "Children stood longer than you," He sneered, reaching through her now empty cavity if her midsection, reaching through the blood an the gore to grab her heart. His scapel not even needed as he ripped it from her chest, blood dripping from his arms as he raised it up to the sky. Inspecting it. He licked his crimson lips, blinking from behind his blood splattered spectacles. Then he took a huge chunk out of it, ripping through it with his teeth alone. Blood splattered everywhere, the trees, the branches. Everything. The ground was soaked with the beautiful red of her insides. As Habit laughed, he took the scapel in his Han once more. Carving a bigger smile onto the woman's face. From ear to ear, he grinned, and laughed.
"Die happy b***h! You can smile as you for into the ground!" He laughed some more, finishing off the heart at last and licking his fingers, and his knives. He picked up his nice, perserved vest, his clothes the only thing save from the splatter. Habit's hair and the bottom half of his face were soaked in red, dripping. His arms as well. Up to the elbow. He took a match out of his pocket, lighting it and setting the body aflame before walking off. There was no evidence of him at all if they found the body, of course the chance of them stumbling upon it was getting smaller each second the body burned. He walked to the edge of a river, washing his hair, face, and hands of all evidence of blood. Letting the taste longer in his mouth before washing it out with water.
He started heading back to town.
((Happy nightmares))
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Mimi tilted her head, she'd managed to wander all the way down the street, to an area very near the inn, and then to the inn itself, with a confused look. Much like the way she had found Six, she had felt another thing here. There was no way she could just go in though, she would just be kicked out right away. Instead, she wandered around the side of the building until she found where it felt closest, and then reached up and knocked against the window a few times. The last time she had followed the feeling she found Six! So this could only be a good idea.
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingtrance Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:59 pm

Armistice look at Will and then looked away, a bit ashamed and a bit angry and even a bit prideful. After all, he'd stopped Will from running away from him. "I had a friend get you back for me. I told him not to hurt you, but he listened... Not very well, I guess." Armistice shook his head and sighed. "He did bad, I think, and ate a bit, yes, but he seems nice." Nice is overselling it, but have to keep Will from going after him. Both of them have to play nice for now. Armistice stopped and turned towards the window where he heard a slight knocking sound. "Hold off on that, though. Someone's at our window, and that's probably bad. Hello?" He called at the window.

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:37 pm

Mimi grinned as she got a response, then shouting up to the window, "Hi! You feel weird so I came here to say hi!" Then, hoping to see her mysterious person she jumped and grabbed onto the windowsill, attempting to pull herself up. She failed.

"Your window is reeeeaaallly high up." She added, before continuing sadly, "So I can't say hi to your face."
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingtrance Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:46 pm

Armistice looked over at Will. He seemed to be in shock, so Armistice wasn't concerned about him doing anything at the moment. So he got up and went to the window. Upon sliding it open, he found a young girl squirming on his windowsill. "Um, hi, what do you want? This is probably not the best time, or a good time, no time is probably a good time." She had that strange feeling that others had, so he wasn't going to bother her for now. Still, talking to him was likely a bad idea.

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:00 pm

"Well you feel weird so I wanted to come say hi! 'Cause I did that before and now Six and I are friends and I like friends and you said hi back and you seem nice too so we could be friends too!" Mimi took a deep breath before continuing in a whisper, "Are you a deeeeeeeeeemoooooon?"
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:12 pm

Habit tilted his head, stopping slightly as he looke around the area where he left Mimi. "MIMI!?" He called, looking around, he blinked. Frowning. "MIMI!" He called louder. She was nowhere in sight! He scowled, and actual panic broke through his normally smooth demeanor. Did somebody take her!? Or did she wander off Habit scowled, unbuttoning his vest just enough to pull out a small, almost unnoticable, knife. He buttoned his vest back up and started to run towards the orphanage. Maybe she went back... He stopped suddenly, shaking his head as he remembered what we was like when it came to that place. He turned around, his eyes narrowed and still red from his feed.
Habit tapped a, filthy, but observant mortal on the shoulder. "Excuse me. Have you seen a little girl, this tall," He demonstrated how tall she was before continuing. "With grey hair and red eyes?" He mad himself look more panicked than he was. Blinking quickly and furiously. The man gestured to the right, and Habit nodded his thanks before hurriedly walking in that direction.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingtrance Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:10 pm

Armistice smiled and said, saturated with pride, "Not only am I a demon, I'm a chosen hero of the demons! I will change the world with my might, you will see, yes. Demons need a chance to live, and I will be the chance. I am their peace. I am their Armistice." He stopped short and looked down. "Who are you, by the way?"

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:22 pm

"I'm Mimi, and I'm 6 years old." She declared properly, "My friend Six is a demon too and he's really cool and stuff and your really cool and stuff and I want to be cool when I get bigger too! What's your name? And Six says most demons are stupid, so they don't listen to anyone and that's why they attack people and stuff I think. But it's reallly confusing so I got reallly confused!" She finished with a giggle.
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:01 pm

Habit put his face to the air, following the scent of a half demon as he ran through the streets. Ignoring the weird looks he got from strangers. His heart beat faster than normal. He was worried, yes, if Mimi died or got hurt.. He'd just met her but he felt somehow responsible for her. More than anybody else at least. He scowled and flicked his wrist nervously as he came to the inn. He skidded to a stop, looking around worriedly. The scent stopped here. F**k! Maybe I followed the f**kin fairies scent instead! "MIMI!?" He exclaimed, moving around the inn to the side. "MIIMMIII!!!"

Koe shrugged, "I'm sure he'll be fine. He may look unarmed but he said he was quite old. So he probably knows how to get away and hide,"

Xavier kicked at the water awkwardly, the silence almost killing him. He didn't really care much for the other boys. In all actuality he found Faron annoying and he hated Aaron for... Obvious reasons. He sighed, laying back with his feet in the water. "This is boring," He announced.

Faron was too busy trying to change forms, a bird, a bee, an ant. Nothing. He frowned, letting the hot waters soak into his skin. Then he muttered a string of curses, mainly at Ghethora and Koe before sinking down further into the water. Up to his chin. "Yea," Faron mummered, sighing. "This blows,"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingtrance Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Armistice scoffed and shrugged. "That may be the current state of affairs, but I assure you, some day veeeery soon demons will get the rights to do as they please, and with that, the right to grow into real humanoids. But that's for later, yes, some other time." He nodded. "I am Armistice. You have a demon friend named Six? Who is he?"

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:16 pm

Hiding in the shadows, Cy could hear Habit yelling for someone named Mimi. Who was this Mimi? Was she important to Habit? More than Cy was? It injured her, but she kept calm and refused to ruin this perfect opportunity to gaze at Habit.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:34 pm

"Six is really cool and he has really nice hair and I got to brush it and he doesn't like apples but that's okay! He let me ride on his shoulders too! I was sooooo high up!" Mimi explained. Then she heard her name being called, prompting her to call back in return, "Siiiiix! I'm over heeeeeeeeeeere!"
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:00 am

Habit let out a huge sigh of relief, rushing over to the sound. He narrowed his eyes. "Mimi... I told you to stay at the market-" He stopped, noticing Armstice. He twirled the knife in his hand, grinning. "Oh hello demon-fairy," He called waving. "How's your buddy!" Habit laughed, moving closer to Mimi protectively. "Tell him he doesn't have to worry. I just ate so I'm not coming back for more," His smile faded into a dark scowl, his eyes turning into slits as he regarded Armstice. "Mimi did this man try to do anything to you?" He twirled his knife again, more threatening than anything.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:09 am

Will nearly had a heart attack as he heard Habit's voice. The man was absolutely terrified of the demon, but couldn't even scramble out of the bed to put distance between the two of them.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next