Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started)

+8
Shea
Gumi
Admin
Mira
Ren-kun
tyfolino-nya
Suzuka
laticat
12 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started) - Page 40 Empty Re: The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started)

Post  Shea Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Rosa hesitated before returning the wave and greeting, "Morning, ma'am." Before she was able to continue down the hall though, a shout reached her.

"Hey let me help!" It was Habit, offering his assistance even as he moved to the other side of the sick man, then adding, "Quie a stupid move gettin poisoned eh?"

"Ah, thank you Habit. I appreciate the assistance." She thanks as be resumed guiding the man down the hall with a wave of goodbye to the other healer. It looked as if she was heading to breakfast, surely everyone else would explain what had just occurred.

Taking care not to jostle the man to much, she carefully opened the door, letting it hang open as she edged in at an angle that would allow everyone to pass through the door unhindered, and carried the man to the edge of the bed, "It would be a little awkward to pick you up and place you in the bed myself, so if you can manage to get in?" Then she glanced over at Habit a bit sheepishly, "Um, if he can't get in himself would you mind assisting him a bit more?"
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

http://probablyahomestuck.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started) - Page 40 Empty Re: The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started)

Post  Kingtrance Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:49 pm

Another new person. This day was really starting to be a headache. This one said something about not being good to be poisoned or something, it wasn't interesting. That was until he realized who was talking. Oooh, the strange man from before. Now THIS should be interesting. He smiled, and then realized they expected him to get into bed. "I can do it." He gently shook free of the people holding him, slipped his hammer off, and crawled into bed as best he could. He made it into bed alright, if a little bit off center. "Thanks."

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:03 pm

Habit nodded, "No problem, just helping another person out," He kinda shot the fairy a... Almost odd look. But it was normal enougth for Rosa not to notice. 'I know what you are...' He thought, singing it in his head. 'And little old Habit is not going to eat you for it... Demons taste gross,' he was just talking to himself in his head. "Well glad you didn't die," he chuckled, "Where's the bastard gone off to?" He refrained from adding delicious in front of bastard. Almost licking his lips.
Suzuka
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingtrance Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:14 pm

Armistice was hardly awake, but the excitement of this strange man talking to him... What'd Rosa call him, Habit? Yes, Habit. He was very interesting. Armistice could've swore he saw Habit's face contort into a strange glance, but he ignored it. "I have no idea where Will went, oh no, not a clue. But I will find him, no worries, oh yes I will. We have so much work to do. The world must be changed for the innocents."

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:04 pm

Rosario pulled a chair up to the bed as Habit and the man spoke to each other, only catching the last bit as she took a seat.

"-The world must be changed for the innocents." 

Rosario gave him a moment to continue if he wanted before speaking herself, "Ah, sir I never got your name." 

Then she froze. "Oh god, I forgot my halberd. I'll be right back. Ah- um...Habit! Please watch him!"
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:11 pm

Habit nodded, smiling an the lookin back at the fairy. He grinned, more maliciously. "I know who you are Mr. fairy, or more of a.. What," He shrugged, laughing and sitting on the bed. "It's okay, don't worry abou your safety oh Great Savior of Our World," He was being slightly sarcastic. "Habit won't be playing games with you, besides demons taste gross. Except for the high, oohh boy are they some tasty motherf***ers!!" He let out a sudden crazed chuckle. "So what is your name fairy?"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingtrance Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:17 pm

Armistice couldn't decide if he should laugh or feel disgusted. After all this man, this demon, clearly didn't care for his cause. On the other hand, here was exactly the kind of person he was looking for, a person with reason to help, or at least, kill in the same direction. "Armistice. I am an Armistice. I'm going to change this world for the good of our kind. You, you seem very interesting, Habit. I think this is going to be marvelous." He laughed, coughing violently, before returning to a wheezy laugh.

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:22 pm

Rosa burst out into the tavern and grabbed her halberd and almost headed straight back, but decided that it might be best to let the others she had fought with yesterday know she wouldn't be seeing them much at all... besides! She hadn't even fully introduced herself to all of them yet.

She ran over to their table with a sheepish grin, "Sorry guys, looks like I have to keep an eye on that guy today so..." She rubbed the back of her head in embarrassment, "If you are all planning to leave today, I might not be able to go with you...sorry."
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Habit raised an amused eyebrow. "Help our kind ohh yeah okay. Thats plausible," He was being very sarcastic now, "If you havent realized most of them are complete f***in' idiots. Won't even take damn orders from a HIGH anymore," He muttered, scowling. "I mean 600 years ago it wasn't too bad, but they really have evolved into stupid creatures," He paused, then shook his head. "I wish you luck in your endaevors Armstice," 
  ''And I know what you're thinkin. I won't help you, I'm at the beginning of a wonderful game right now," He added, smiling. Then a thought passed through his head, another game lready being played in his head. "Maye after this game is over I can aid you,"

Koe blinked, then frowned. She didn't like that she was hanging with the pshyco fairy without anybody but a man she doesnt know. "Actually Rosa. Remember those injuries we all had? The really bad ones after you fell asleep? That was that man, the one who got poisoned. He did that to us Rosa.. He's dangerous,"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingtrance Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:40 pm

Visually, Armistice broke into a frown, but in his mind, he couldn't be more excited. Here was an example of exactly what he sought to find in demon kind, his hopes, his dreams, all standing right before him. So many plans, but those would be for another day. For now, might as well tie up some lose ends while he had the chance. "Habit, thanks for the offer. I understand you're quite busy, but there are two things I'd like to ask you for as a favor. Feel free to deny me, as many times as you want. The first is that I must have that mage. She is crucial to my goals, I can feel it. Second, the boy who poisoned me must not escape. If you could help me find him in anyway, I'd appreciate it." Armistice twitched, excited about the possibilities of his future. "I can not offer much for payment, but it will be quite entertaining, oh yes. But like I said, feel free to say no."

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:47 pm

Habit blinked, and then laughed. "Well isn't that a f***kin coincedence!! I need the mage too, she's a key piece in my fun," He stood. "I can get you her after I'm done with my games with the chosen group down there. As for the boy..." he grinned sinisterly, a dark look crossing his eyes. "Do I have to bring him back in one piece? Or... Alive?"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:50 pm

Will ran until he could hardly breathe, at which point he had to stop and rest for a few moments before continuing again. He was in a part of the forest he had never seen before -- it was all shadows and brambles, and he kept getting caught on the thorns. He didn't want to just slash them out of the way, however, because that would lead a clear path straight to him, and he suspected he would be followed. Will continued fighting through the brambles until he found a stream, which he quickly splashed through before emerging onto rocks and continuing on where he would not easily leave footprints.

Elza let her forehead drop onto the table, her arms hanging loosely at her sides and brushing the floor. "Aaaagh. Why didn't she just let him die? And what was up with that human? He must've done it, the rat." She chuckled bad-humoredly, extremely put out that Armistice was not yet dead. When Rosa walked in, she sat up and nodded in agreement with Koe. "She's right. He nearly killed Aaron and Xavier. He's extremely dangerous."

Aaron leaned back in his chair, flicking a fork in the air and catching it idly. "There's something weird about both of them, for sure."
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingtrance Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:54 pm

Armistice considered it for a moment, and then decided against allowing Will to be killed by this monster. "No no no, Will I need alive. And most intact, if you can manage. Will can't kill us, it shouldn't be hard. As for the mage, well, you are in a better position, not sick, not dying, not obviously corrupt." Armistice smiled sadly, then shook his head. "You can do as you will with her, but if you can withhold from killing her, that'd be nice. Remember, you don't have to anything for me, I don't know how much I can do for you."

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:00 am

Habit just smiled and tilted his head, "Don't worry, they won't die, no I won't kill your pawns," He laughed, "And believe me, you're giving me a series of games, you're doing plenty in return my demon friend," He smiled some more. Regaining his innocent act. 
  'Yes, soo many games Armstice,' He thought.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:01 am

Rosa only heard half of what they were saying. She was rather upset, not over only that they hadn't stopped her from healing them, but also that they had failed to stop her from nearly walking off alone with him.

"I- I have to go rescue Habit!" She declared before turning around and running back to the room at the end of the hall. She threw the door open and lit her free hand with flame menacingly.

"YOU!" She practically roared, sticking her hand to the defenseless cripple laying on the bed, "ARE THE ONE WHO HURT EVERYONE!"
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:06 am

Habit blinked. Looking at Armstice and shooting a hidden from Rosa wink before looking back at her, his mouth open in shock. "What!? He hurt people!?" She started waving her flaming hand everywhere. "Woah woah Rosa, you'll set the whole place on fire! Put that ou!" He warned, looking back at Armstice. "He's practically defenseless and if you kill him now it wouldnt be honorable or fair Rosa," He frowned, shaking his head slightly. "He may be guilty, but he's defenseless,"

-------

https://youtubechorus.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=197
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40