Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Vocaloid/Utau RP (Open/Started)

5 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Vocaloid/Utau RP (Open/Started) - Page 7 Empty Re: Vocaloid/Utau RP (Open/Started)

Post  Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:16 pm

Suzuma listend to him for a bit. Suddenly she said: "Of course boys cry..." She shut up quickly. She was kinda emberassed.

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid/Utau RP (Open/Started) - Page 7 Empty Re: Vocaloid/Utau RP (Open/Started)

Post  Suzuka Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:25 pm

Gakupo stopped, looking up at the ceiling and laying back so she wouldn't see the expression on his face. "Of course we do," He replied slowly, suddenly standing up and grabbing her hand. "Come with me,"
Suzuka
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:34 pm

Suzuma's heart skipped a beat. "O-okay" she said and stand up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:14 am

Gakupo pulled her outside, then to the top of the roof garden, away from Koe and Len.

Merodī's waist was grabbed, and Kaito smiled, kissing her cheek before she was let go. "Hi," She whispered dreamily, still not quiet believing that Kaito was hers.
"Hi," He replied, starting. To walk with her as she headed to the kitchen.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:15 am

''Where are we going?!'' Suzuma asked blushing and still going next to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:43 pm

Gakupo grinned, still pulling her along. "You'll see,"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:34 pm

"Okay...."she said still walking next to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:30 pm

Gakupo stopped at an amazing gazebo, letting go of Suzumas hand. "Isn't it wonderful!?"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Ren-kun Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:39 am

When Hoshino woke up he found himself sleeping at the stairs where he was spying on Koe and Len.
".........Well I can't just sit here moping all day. I will win your heat Koe and Len can't stop me! Wahaha" While saying that in his head he got really hungry. "I am going to make some breakfast." Walks to the kitchen. "Hmmm.... What should I make......... I know!" Takes out the pans and stuff and makes pancakes. "Yummy~"
Ren-kun
Ren-kun
Admin
Admin

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCdgnPPcfVMPE9aGTyaTy0jw

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:02 am

Suzuma stared at the gazebow and opend her mouth to say something, but she only moved her lips without saying anything.
Suddenly she could talk again: ''Wooooww......THAT'S AWESOME!... But why did you led me here?''

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:00 pm

Gakupo shrugged, "I didn't want to sit in my gloomy room. It's too.... Gloomy I suppose," He chuckled, "God that was cheesy,"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:57 pm

(yaaayyy I have to stay at home today~Whoopa~)

Suzuma giggled. "Naw! I think it was kinda cute! hehe~!" she said. Then she asked: "What do you do in there?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:10 pm

"I drink sake, I mope for a bit, I drink some more sake, I leave, come back, throw a drinking party, then crash..." Gakupo replied, shrugging.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:00 pm

"Ahw okay~" Suzuma said, smiling. "I've never seen such huge things... like our house or this dgazebow..." she said and tried to smile, but you could hear and see she was kinda scared.

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:57 pm

Gakupo frowned, "Why are you scared? You seem frightened,"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:10 pm

Suzuma sighed. ''It......It's just....... big buildings.... scare me...... First I like them.... but then they scare the **ck out of me......'' She said scared and fell on her knees. ''It's not your fault.....'' She said and sobbed.
''When I was younger.... My parents Tori and I were very often in big houses and museums.....'' Her voice began trembling. ''But... Everytime I got lost....even in a gazebo like this...... And...'' Tears started running over her cheecks ''.... I was alone...sometimes for hours.....and when my parents and Tori found me... My....parents...yelled at me.... and.....Tori...teased me.......'' She paused, still sobbing. ''So I never went to big houses and things again....at least not without my parents.......it's like a trauma.........'' She stopped crying, but still sobbed. ''I'm sorry....''

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:49 pm

Gakupo blinked, surprised, confused, a little freaked out, and he awkwardly stared at her, rubbing the back of his head. "Uh... Sorry? Do you want to go back? I mean... The gazebo isn't that big..."
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:59 pm

''No... I'M sorry.... I didn't... want to waste your time with things from my youth....... I know this gazebo isn't that big... it just...reminded me........'' Suzuma awkwardly stared a the ground and just wanted to be alone. ''I'm really sorry........'' She sighed. ''I don't know... we can stay here if you want....

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Gakupo, "Oh no, it's fine, let's just go back downstairs.. Have you eaten yet!?"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:17 pm

''Hm? No... I made breakfast, but haven't eaten yet.'' Suzuma said stood up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:08 am

Okay well...let's go and eat okay" He started to walk downstairs, making sure she was following as he got downstairs. They waked in to the kitchen.

Merodī kissed Kaito, who had wrapped his arms around her. And Gakupos heart pounded painfully, his eyes darkening as he walked past them, Kaito shooting him a smug look. Gakupo rolled his eyes, scowling, and turning his facebaway from Suzuma. Fighting ba k the urge to punch Kaito in the face.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:03 am

As soon as Tori saw Suzuma she jumped up and ran to her. She bumped into Kaito and Merodī, without apologizing.
Tori hugged her sister for a moment and whispered into her ear: ''What's wrong with Gackuchan?? He looks always so sad and kinda angry when he sees Merodī and Kaito. It's not like I care, but I know you do.'' Suzuma shrugged and looked down. Then looked up again and catched up to Gakupo.
Suzuma sighed and whispered to Gakupo: ''They get kinda annoying, don't they?'' Sounding like she dosn't want an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Gakupo shook his head, "No, not really, they've... Been in love for... For awhile with each other, its really not unexcpected," He sighed. Looking away. "And besides, Merodī's really nice, I could never think of her as.... Annoying. Kaito on the other hand, yes. I can. He's always been like that to me,"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:52 pm

''Oh...Gomen... I-I didn't know... You... know I haven't talked much to others since I live here....'' Suzuma sighed, wanting to slap herself. ''Well.... Is that so? I never talked to Merodī... But I know Kaito can be very annoying and... mean...''

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:09 pm

Gakupo nodded, "Yeah, he's a jerk,"

Merodī waved at Gakupo as soon as she saw him, and Kaito rolled his eyes. Focusing his eyes back down on his food. Gakupo, enjoying Kaito seemingmsomangry, waved back, and walked over to them. "Hi Gakupo-kun!" Merodī said happily, taking a bite before looking up at him. His eye brightened, and he ignored Kaito, leaning next to her.
"Hello Merodī,"
"Ça va?"
"Comme ci, comme ça, merci e tu?"
"Merci, Bien, bien bien bien bien," Gakupo smiled at Kaitos frustration tomunderstand them, and he laughed.
"Aren't you glad I fought you French!?"
"Ha! Yeah,"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next