Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Guardians of the Continuum (Open/Started)

+2
Suzuka
laticat
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Guardians of the Continuum (Open/Started) - Page 3 Empty Re: Guardians of the Continuum (Open/Started)

Post  Suzuka Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:28 pm

(I can't reply til Zurui does because i don't have anything much to say soooo)
Suzuka
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Guardians of the Continuum (Open/Started) - Page 3 Empty Re: Guardians of the Continuum (Open/Started)

Post  Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:12 am

(( ufgcdsuyxlsg i finally have the time and patience and sit down to write Amsiel's part.  Sorry if it's crap .u.;;; ))

Cinaed, Northern Drift

“No, I haven’t been annoying Emer, have I?” Cinaed responded with a matter-of-fact tone in his voice as he turned to the phoenix.  Emer simply rolled her eyes and sarcastically said “Oh, no, not at all!”  Emer actually never minded Cinaed’s shenanigans (so long as they didn’t damage anything), as they always brought a smile to her face.

Cinaed had just happened to notice Kaleva appear from the bottom of the mountain.  He personally looked up to the old Ent, but never admitted it to him.  Kaleva always made him feel either very relaxed and comfortable, or very nervous and frightened; it was never any emotions in between.  He hadn’t realized he had been staring until Kaleva had approached him.

------

Kaleva, Northern Drift

“Do I have something in my beard, boy?” Kaleva said lightheartedly to the little fire sprite.  Cinaed simply crossed his arms and turned away, blushing a little at being caught staring.  Kaleva simply shrugged off the boy’s “cold” shoulder, and began looking through the crowd.

He knew she must be here.  She was always the first one to these events, as well as the first to leave.  But he knew she would always wait for him to appear, albeit away from everyone else.  Zirin trudged along, knowing he would only be awkwardly standing around with nothing to do if Ermine wasn’t there to talk with him.  Eventually, Kaleva found Nieve and Ermine standing by themselves in the distance, and he smiled at her.

“Hello, my child,” he said affectionately to her.

------

Amsiel, Outside the Southern Drift

Amsiel walked on through the woods, with the feeling in his head telling him souls were approaching.  He felt a longing for a good soul; large, pure, and especially filled with pride.  A proud soul was always the best tasting for him.  And there was a soul that he could sense that had some sort of pride, but not as much as he wanted.  This sort of pride was usually made in arguments and faded fast, but it made the person much easier to manipulate.

Amsiel crept up to a clearing to see two young people talking.  One was a girl who sat on a swing, the other was a boy who stood underneath what looked to be a treehouse.  Amsiel, however, was much more interested in the girl.  This was where the pride had been emanating from.  She seemed to be very easy to manipulate, and he took this as a sign to re-test his abilities.

He crouched behind a bush and put his hand to the ground.  From his fingers oozed the black corruption, which he molded into the shape of a snake.  The black snake opened its eyes and hissed slightly as Amsiel’s black eyes commanded over the snake.

“My pet,” he said in a quiet and calming voice, “I have created you for one purpose and one purpose only.  You must bite that girl over there on the swing for me.  From there, I will be able to do what I must do to get the perfect soul.”  He set the snake down gently and watched it slither out into the clearing with a glimmer in his eye.  If this all worked as it should, Amsiel would be a very full and happy man.

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:48 pm

Ella Maerin, outskirts of Summerstone Place in Athea

Ella's brows lowered in annoyance, but his grin relieved the stressed line that had formed on her forehead. Being angry with her friends was difficult, and a feeling she didn't like. "Oh yes, I'm sure that would work. While your poor mother is manning the shop all by herself, you and I will go waltzing around the village, I crawling out of windows only for you to be beneath them. And each day you can tease me about how I haven't escaped yet, and when I try to leave in the middle of the night, you'll be asleep across my porch. I'm sure that wouldn't catch anyone's attention," she said, leaning forward and kicking her feet slowly beneath her, scattering dandelion seeds with her boots.

"And as for you-- Agh!!" She cut off with a shriek as a fiery pain ripped into her ankle. She felt pressure there, and a strange dizzying feeling pushed at the back of her eyes. She leaned forward, wrapping her hands around the injury, her blood hot between her fingers. "Something's bit me! Tavares, get the gauze from my bag -- there should be a roll of it in the big pocket." Ella hissed through gritted teeth, a bead of sweat slowly crawling down her cheek. By the pain flaring along the bite, she imagined it had been a snake or a rat, and only hoped that it wasn't diseased or venomous.

-----

Nieve, Northern Drift

At Kaleva's pleasurable greeting, the Ice Guardian turned and nodded politely. "Greetings, Kaleva," she said, and beheld the other Guardian. He was the only one she seemed to get along with, and the only one who really paid her any attention at all. At times he proved to be annoying, but she knew he actually cared for her, which said something. She always wondered why he would waste his time on her, however.

Ermine got to her feet, raising her long neck to its full height above her own. "Hello, Zirin," she said, her nose and whiskers twitching in greeting. She ruffled her wings, settling them into a more comfortable position.

-----

Cronus, Northern Drift

Cronus grinned, watching the Water and Fire Guardians bickering playfully. It was interesting how, even though their contrasting powers should have put them at odds with each other, their jests were often good-natured. He turned again, watching as Kaleva went up to talk to Nieve without pause. They were another odd pair; freezing cold and warm life always fought against each other, but Kaleva and Nieve seemed to share a friendship, at least. Kaleva was the only one who seemed able to talk to her about anything without getting her famous icy glare, which even made himself nervous at times.

Cronus opened his mouth to reply when a quake interrupted him, its power rippling throughout the entire Drift and sending a spike of pain into his chest, as if something heavy had slammed into him. He coughed, trying to get his breath back, and the earthquake ceased. Nearby, the other Guardians seemed to be effected the same way, and even Nieve, usually one to hide all emotion, was wincing in pain.

Then the giant tree, which had stood peacefully at the peak of the mountain, began to twist. Its branches wrapped around each other, its trunk began to stretch and elongate, and soon the towering form of a woman, made of the graceful twists of the tree, stood watching the gathered Guardians. For a moment, all Cronus could do was stare at her, for though he had seen Mother Nature many times, each time she was even more remarkable than before. Her skin was the brown bark of the tree and patched with moss and lichen, her slim body meeting the ground in the the tangle of roots that had rested at the base of the tree. Her head was angled and graceful, with high cheekbones and bright green eyes and eyelashes made of long sweeps of grasses. The branches of the tree now formed a crown on her head, a ring of leaves forming a glowing halo as the sun shone through them. Pink cherry blossoms and willow branches swept down her back and over her shoulders, forming a curtain of fragrant hair. Birds fluttered all over her, tweeting happily and settling into her branches.

Cronus quickly dropped to his knees, or the closest thing to them, as he didn't actually have any in this form. Guardians, she said, her voice echoing soothingly, the Deadly Sins have escaped and taken Death captive. That tremor you felt just now was their entering into Athea. At this moment they are ravaging its cities and upsetting the balance we so carefully constructed. I have no choice but to send you out to stop them. In Athea, their power grows stronger by the moment as they feast upon the corrupted souls of the Atheans. I will do what I can to protect you from their influence, but as they grow more powerful I grow more weak.

She paused, blinking slowly, as if letting the Guardians digest this new information. I cannot warn you enough; trust no one. The corruption of the Sins will spread farther and faster than you can imagine, and if any of the corrupted Atheans discovers your identities, they will attempt to kill you. Because of this, you will have to leave your Summons in the Drift, but they will come to your aid if you need them. She shifted, pointing behind the Guardians, where the mountain dropped into a steep cliff. The portal into Athea is located at the base of the mountain. Be swift and trust no one, but above all, be careful. I cannot come with you. I wish you all to return safely.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:31 pm

(((anyone want to reply? |D)))
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:06 am

(((omg guys please reply to this you're making me really sad xD)))
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:12 pm

Tavares Butler, outskirts of Summerstone Place in Athea

Tavares brushed the bottom of his chin, amused by her deduction of his words. "Oh so just seeing me when you think about leaving is enough to make you feel oh so bad," he scoffed, leaning on the crusty bark of the tree. "Not exactly what I had in mind, but it's not a bad idea..." he paused, his gaze still locked on her. "It's great that my mother has more than enough employees the handle the shop." The dark haired male watched in amusement as she kicked up the seeds at her feet and awaited another sharp-tongued retort.

"Ella?" His voice rose as the girl's shriek echoed across the forest clearing, then rushed over and snatched the bag that lay on the floor. Frantically, his eyes darted across the ground as his hands rummaged through the satchel's contents. "You move away there first! What if the thing is still hanging around?" Struggling to keep his tone calm, his eyes caught sight of a winding, ebony creature and his fingers froze over the roll of gauze.

"Hurry up, there's a snake by your f..." Tavares was crouched, about to rise up and run to her side when a terrible tremor rushed through the ground. Followed by a horrible bellow, the rattle shook the leaves out of their trees.

---

Seren, Northern Drift

The pain erupting within her chest, Seren balled her fists and bit her lip in attempt to stifle the agonized sound from her throat. The rush of energy shocked her out of the bland state she was in and the Space guardian stared aimlessly before her. There she was. After the earthquake had passed, came the presence of Mother. How many ages has it been? With the appearance of Mother Nature, Seren slid to her knees in a gentle, reverent stance. Even Orion folded his wings and dipped his head in a rare gesture of respect.

Mother's words left an startling effect on Seren as the guardian's eyes were stretched wide and her fingers began trembling. Death had been taken? The Sins had been released?

---
Darius Rivers, Summerstone Place in Athea

(( Um ok, I'm wayyyy too off today to be writing up Darius's part. And I feel bad for making our cute little Lati feel bad xD So let's just say that so far Darius is freaking out a bunch of people by his continuous "hearty laughter" on repeat from the last post xD anddd Yubi is charging off in the direction of the forest because she's uncomfortable around his laughing kkkk~~ ))
s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:10 am

Imber; Northern Drift
~~~~~~

The water-guardian cried out in pain before she could shoot back a snarky reply, clutching her chest as the earthquake ripped throughout the seemingly peaceful glen. Imber fell to her knees as Mother Nature appeared, clutching her chest in pain. How disgusting, the sins power affecting us from so far away, The pain passed as quickly as it had come, however, and the guardian looked up at Mother Nature with awe. She became more beautiful each time Imber laid eyes on her, oh the glory! She was very beautiful indeed, and her words flowed throughout the woman's mind like a long-forgotten song. How exciting, oh she called it true! The rivers have never lied, after all. However, when Mother Nature imparted the no-summons news; Arcus stomped her hoof angrily; snorting and shaking her mane in defiance. Naturally, she wanted to go with her guardian, why would she not? Especially after all the two have been through together. Imber herself wasn't very happy with the decision; but what would she be able to say? Oh sorry, can't go without my magical flying horse, sorry, water's gonna have to sit this one out! It was an impossible option; especially since it would show much disrespect.

(Too lazy for Inseram >.<, and sorry I didn't get a notification)
Suzuka
Suzuka

http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:45 pm

(((NAH THAT'S FINE, i'M SURE WE'VE ALL HAD THAT HAPPEN AT SOME POINT :p omg I just realized I still had caps on but I'm too lazy to retype it)))

Ella Maerin, the outskirts of Summerstone Place in Athea

"Great! Now I might be poisoned! What a wonderful day!" Ella hissed bitterly, leaning forward. The blood was stopped now, and she brought her hands up. They were streaked with red. Then the very ground beneath her buckled, and the swing lifted up and threw her out of it. She landed awkwardly, her injured ankle nearly crumpling from the stress, and managed to catch herself on the trunk of the quivering oak, its rough bark scratching her palms.

"Wonderful! An earthquake! What else?!" She snarled, gaining her balance back and hobbling over to Tavares.

-----

Nieve, Northern Drift

Bowing low, Nieve watched in silence as Mother Nature delivered her message. The Ice Guardian's cold blue eyes showed no fleck of emotion as she pondered the news of the Sins and Death. Surely they could beat the Sins back as they had thousands of years prior? Of course, those had been much different times, when the world was new and the Atheans were few and hard to manipulate. She could only imagine the danger Athea had in store for them now.

Mother Nature, satisfied that she had delivered her orders, settled back on the mountain top. Go now, Guardians. There is no time to waste.

Nieve nodded slightly, standing solemnly to her feet. "Ermine." The Summon crouched, allowing Nieve to clamber between her great white wings, and took off, diving over the edge of the cliff. Ermine closed her wings and went into free-fall, the wind lashing their hair and whipping the slightest bit of colour into Nieve's pale cheeks. The craggy rock and multicoloured landscape blurred to a fantastic watercolour, and seconds before impact, Ermine unfurled her wings once again and swooped out of harm's way, circling back and settling on the sandy earth. At the base of the mountain, a huge crack rent the rock, and a faint blue glow emanated from the space inside. Nieve turned, wrapping her arms around Ermine's neck and burying her face in her frigid fur.

"Be careful, Nieve," the gryphon breathed, nuzzling the Guardian's cheek, "Nowhere is safe in Athea. If your life is in danger, call for me and I will protect you with all of my spirit."

Nieve pulled away, looking her Summon in the eye. "Don't worry, Ermine. I'll be okay. Focus on running the realm while I'm gone." With a parting stroke on her muzzle, Nieve turned her back to the sheltered life she had lived for thousands of years and plunged into the portal without a glance behind her.

-----

Cronus, Northern Drift

"Y-Yes ma'am! Mother, we will purify your lands once more!" Cronus stammered, bowing so low that his head touched the ground. Even Nora was scrunched over, though he wasn't sure if she was simply stalking some tiny thing in the grass at their feet. "Nora! c'mon!" The Guardian of Time grabbed the tiny cat around her middle, then dragged her, yowling, over the cliff and into the gigantic plunge down the side of the mountain.

He landed, hovering an inch from the ground, in a gigantic mushroom of dust. As it cleared, he caught sight of the end of Nieve's hair disappearing into the portal. She was so anti-social and arrogant, not even thinking of her own safety! Who knew what could be on the other side of the portal!

"Nora, be good! Take care of the realm for me and I swear if you break anything I won't give you treats anymore!" Cronus exclaimed, squeezing Nora close, sniffing in deeply so as to not lose the scent of her soft fur.

She struggled more, before giving up and licking the tip of his nose with her tiny, pink tongue. "Be safe, Cronus! You'd better come back soon!"

Cronus grinned and, wiping his nose on his sleeve, raced into the portal after Nieve.

(((omg guys I'm so sorry I wrote this really late at night and I haven't written anything in so long aaah it's so bad ffff oh well)))
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3