Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Vocaloid/Utau RP (Open/Started)

5 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Vocaloid/Utau RP (Open/Started) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vocaloid/Utau RP (Open/Started)

Post  Nickel Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:45 pm

"Oh, why?" Len asked.
Mizaki saw miku and kaito. "How about we find someone to date miku?" she said.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid/Utau RP (Open/Started) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vocaloid/Utau RP (Open/Started)

Post  Suzuka Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:55 pm

Koe grinned deviously, "She would kill me for telling you this but...." She laughed, "She wanted me to spy on KAITO and Miku,"

Merodī grinned, then nodded, looking away from the window with a look of disgust. "Yes! But who?" She paused. "What about Len!? He's close to her age," She frowned, "Koe would kill somebody though...." She snapped, "I know! How about Ted Kasane!? Or Neru-sans brother?"
Suzuka
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:07 pm

Len giggled, "Oh, shes jealous?"

Mizaki thought for a bit "Anyone will do I guess."
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:11 pm

Koe nodded, still grinning. "Oh yeah, she's very jealous. You haven't notcied how much she likes KAITO? It's like shes oblivious to every other guy..." She giggled, "Especially Gakupo-senpai, I would not be ignoring that man if he hung around me so much...." She sighed, "To bad he's like... As old as my sis,"

Merodī nodded, "LETS DO THIS THEN!!! We'll start with Ted-KUN, then work our way down.... Wait... Isn't Teto with Ted?? Man... I would never break up a good incest...."
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:17 am

(I want to join but I have a question: Can I play Kagura Gakupo? I don't know if he's an offical Vocaloid D: I just know he's a Haganevocaloid)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:52 am

((I'm not sure. xD))

"Oh, wow..." Len said.

"Oh..." Mizaki thought for a bit, "And wouldn't Neru kill her brother for dating Miku? I thought Neru hated Miku..."
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Ren-kun Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:00 pm

Name Hoshino Todoki
Age 15
Picture http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DBKZuXTelTI/Ta8Spkusm8I/AAAAAAAAB3o/RUzWKU1yayM/s1600/1186725323_esAnimeBoy.jpg
Likes Icecream, Bannanas, Singing, Dancing, Nice Girls, Animals
Crushes Still waiting for that special someone ^^
Dislikes Melted Icecream, Mean People, High Places
Personality He is those kind of guys who will get involved in almost anything. He is very bubbly and loves to see how things work and stuff like that but when there is a time to be serious he will get serious.
Ren-kun
Ren-kun
Admin
Admin

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCdgnPPcfVMPE9aGTyaTy0jw

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:59 pm

Merodī nodded, "Yeah... Hmm... It seems like alot of people hate Miku.... Maybe we could like.... Get her to date Luka then? I don't think Luka's up for that though, she likes Gakupo..."

Koe shrugged, "Hmmm... So what have you been up to lately Len? Trying to talk Neru up again?" She laughed, and winked at him.

((Sure Lulu but he'll be counted as an original character.. Unless he has avoicebank))
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:16 pm

(( Okayy then~~ I'll play Kagura Gakupo noowww~ Yay~)

Name: Uta Suzume
Picture: http://ip2.mjv-art.org/jvwall_images/4e6/4e6cf126529d629af388be1607ed95ff_bp.jpg
Likes: nice people, her sister, Gakupo, Guitars, tradional japanese Instruments, Kimonos, Sake, Music
Crush: Gakupo
Dislikes: rude people, tomatos, having a hangover
Personality: very nice, sometimes crazy or shy, loves to help others, sometimes kinda scary and mystical

Name: Uta Tori
Picture: http://www.free-hdwallpapers.com/wallpapers/anime/43980.jpg
Likes: Metal, Guitars, Haganeloids, Tattoos, snakes, KaguraGa (Kagura Gakupo), her sister, Sake, Partys, Music
Crush: Kagura Gakupo (?)
Dislikes: RULES, cleaning rooms, carrots
Personality: bitchy, mean, rebellious, only persons she isn't mean to: her sister, KaguraGa sometimes Gakupo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:30 pm

"Yeah...wait, really? Luka seems perfect for Miku..." Mizaki said.

"What? N-no!" Len said.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:32 pm

Suzume walked to Gakupo's room. She was afraid, she didn't see him the whole day. She knocked at the door ''Gakupo-senpai? Are you up?'' she opend the door an saw Gakupo on his bed. ''G-Gomena-asai....'' She closed the door behind her. ''W-What happend?'' She blushed.

Tori walked to the door next to her room. She opend the door. ''YO! WHAT''S UP, MISTER?!'' She smelled the smok of cigarettes.
KaguraGa looked at her. ''Nothing. What do you want, Tor?''
''Nothing... I just want to chill with you, idiot.'' She kicked the door and the door closed. She sat down on his bed and opend a bottle of Sake.
KaguraGa glanced at her, but she just drank and ignored him.
''You're just a rude girl.... I like it.'' he said and turned on some Heavy Metal songs. It was very loud.
Tori blushed a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:35 pm

Meordī jumped up, "Let's go talk to Luka-San then!!! Even though it's still the pedo factor I don't CARE! Because it's not with KAITO-KUN..." She walked out her room, towing Mizaki behind her.

Koe grinned deviously, "So you have somebody else in mind Len-kun?" She asked, leaning forward. She met his beautiful blue eyes with a flutter in her chest, and played her face cool and curious, trying to hide all traces of a blush..

There was still a light one. ^\\^

Gakupo groaned and sat up. "Ma. Haku, Luka, and I got drunk last night... I'm lucky Merodī cleaned for me or else it would never have gotten done," He sat up, still shirtless. "Seriously though... It's like 2 PM... Why are you people waking me up so early??" He grabbed a glass of water Merodī had left him, and downed it in a gulp.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Mizaki groaned, she preferred taking the air vent to other peoples' rooms.

"Yeah, but I'm not telling you!" Len yelled, he blushed a little as Koe leaned.
Rin giggled as she watched them.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:45 pm

Koe fake pouted, "Aww!! Why not?" She leaned backwards in her chair, a faint smile on her face. "Unless if it's me? Are you suppressing feeling for me Len-kun," She teased, a sparkle in her eye.

Merodī open Lukas door, "LUKA SAN OOEN UP!" She yelled, walking in.

((You be Luka till somebody claims her Kay?))
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:54 pm

"What? Of course not!" Len backed away from Koe a bit as he blushed a bit harder.

Luka opened the door, it looks like that she hadn't slept for days, "What?" she groaned.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:08 pm

Koe pretended to look hurt, "Why did you say it like that huh!?" She exclaimed, standing up. "Am I not good enough for you?" She pouted, and looked over at Rin. "Your brothers so mean!!"

Merodī laughed, "You were at the same party as Gakupo-KUN right?" She asked, sitting on Lukas bed.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:12 pm

"But I didn't mean to say-" Len got cut off as Rin threw a banana at Len's head.
"Meanie Len!" Rin shouted at him.

"Yep." Luka said, "So what do you want?"
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:17 pm

Merodī became serious. "Luka-san, I would like to ask you a favor..." She paused, "Would you.... Would you start trying to get Miku to date you so she'll break up with Kaito-kun?"

Koe laughed. "High five Rin!" She high fived her and stood up. "Well, I ought to go, Merodī probably has another spying mission for me already, even though she's been hanging out with Mizaki-Chan..." She sighed, "I don't understand why I always have to do it," She walked out, "See you guys later!"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:24 pm

Luka thought for a bit, "...Wouldn't that be a bit mean?"

"Okay, see ya!" Rin said.
Once Koe left, Len looked at Rin, "Crap, I think I ruined my chance." he sighed.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:33 pm

Merodī shrugged, "Have you met Miku Luka? She's a BEOTCH!" Ugh... Please? I'll put in a good word with you with Gakupo-kun!"

Koe peeked into her room, then plopped on the bed. "Dammit, I screwed it up didn't I? Ugh!" She buried her head in the pillows. "I'm no good at this,"

KAITO watched as Miku stormed away for the third time that da, now upset because he didn't want to make out with her tint now. "Maybe Merodī is right... Maybe I should date somebody who isn't so..... Childish... I mean.... We're five years apart.... And shes so clingy... Hmm... I love her though.." He continued talking to himself as he walked inside, frowning.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:40 pm

"I don't even like Gakupo like that..." Luka said, "But fine, I'll do it."

Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:45 pm

Merodī jumped up, "Yes!!" She exclaimed happily. Grinning, as Miku stormed past the room. "Hey Miku-San! Wait!" She called, peeking her head out the door. Miku turned around and glared at her.

"What do you want?" She snapped, "Haven't you done enough to me today?"
Merodī rolled her eyes, "Please, I didn't do anything to you today.."
"KAITO is refusing to kiss me now! It's your fault!"
"Maybe he thinks you need to tone it down," Merodī sneered.
"What do you want anyways?"
"Luka-chan wants to talk to you," Merodī replied, walking out of Lukas room. "Have fun!"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:19 pm

Before Miku could see her, Mizaki jumped into the air vent to watch them.

"M-miku-chan" Luka said.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:22 pm

Miku smiled at her and sat on her bed, "Yes Luka-chan?"

Koe jumped up from her moping and walked back out of her room, walking towards the kitchen as she saw KAITO pass by. "Hey! KAITO!" She called, stopping him. He turned around, frowning slightly.
"Yeah?"
"I have a question for you...."
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:25 pm

Luka looked at Miku, "I know this seems a bit awkward but..." Luka hugged Miku, "...I love you."
Mizaki took a picture of them and stayed quiet.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next