Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Vocaloid/Utau RP (Open/Started)

5 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Vocaloid/Utau RP (Open/Started) - Page 3 Empty Re: Vocaloid/Utau RP (Open/Started)

Post  Suzuka Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:28 pm

Miku blinked, then blushed. "L-L-Luka-Chan!!" She exclaimed, not sure how to react as she hugged her back. "I didn't... I didn't know you felt this way... And I've been tryingmto hide it from everybody for so long!" She blushed deeply, "I love you too! I'll have to go break up with KAITO..."

"Do you have something going on on the side with Merodī?"
He laughed, blushing lightly. "No!"
Koe's normally happy eyes bored into his soul, and he caved. He sighed. "She's with Gakupo though isn't she?"
"You're so oblivious,"
Suzuka
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid/Utau RP (Open/Started) - Page 3 Empty Re: Vocaloid/Utau RP (Open/Started)

Post  Nickel Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:35 pm

"Yay!" Luka said as she hugged Miku tighter.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:45 pm

Miku pulled away, her face flushed. "I'm going to go find KAITO," She whispered, kissing Luka on the cheek. "I'm not going to cheat on him..."

KAITO blinked, "What do you mean?"
"go find her," She ordered, walking into the kitchen. KAITO blinked, confused, and continued walking, now making his way to Merodī's room.

Merodī sat on her windowsill again, not paying attention to the approaching footsteps. She sighed, "Koe go awa-" She turned around and stopped as she saw KAITO leaning on her door. "KAITO!" She exclaimed, standing up quickly. "I Uh..." She sighed, "Where's Miku?" She asked, feigning stupidity.
"I don't know..."
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:59 pm

"Okay!" Luka said.
Mizaki wrote stuff down, she then traveled through the air vent to Merodī's room. She saw that Kaito was there so she didn't get out of the air vent.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:05 pm

KAITO looked at Merodī seriously, "Anyway's, I didn't come here looking for Miku.... I Uh... I wanted to talk to you about som-"
Miku grabbed KAITO and pulled him away almost instantly. Pulling him into her room. "KAITO. I know... That... This will be hard for you. But..."
"You're breaking up with me!?" He guessed, frowning.
"Im in love with Luka and I can't deny that fact anymore! Please... Don't be upset.." Miku pleaded as tears slightly formed at Kaitos eyes. He stood up abruptly and quickly walked away. Ignoring her as she called him back and storming back into Merodī's room.

As soon as she looked up again, he strode up to her and kissed her.
No reservations.
No words.
No Cares about what other people thought.

Merodī smiled inwardly and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her. 'This is what I have been dreaming about for years' She thought, so happy she was about to burst. KAITO's tears soon faded, and they broke apart.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:16 pm

Mizaki took a picture of them as they kissed. She giggled quietly and wrote stuff down.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:22 pm

Merodī smiled, "What brought that on KAITO?" She asked.
"You have no idea how long I was waiting to do that..." He whispered, pulling fully away.
"I doubt its longer than how long I have been wanting to," She replied. Sitting back up on her bed.
"Since we were 14," He answered, smirking.
"11,"
His face -> O.O "Really?"
"Yep,"

Koe walked back out to Rin and Lens room. Opening the door and walking in with pop-tarts in her hands. "I'm back! Apparently I didn't have to do anything!" She laughed.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:28 pm

"My work here is done." Mizaki said to herself. She went back to her room and lied down on her bed.

Len saw Koe enter the room (Rin was in the bathroom.), he blushed a bit, "K-koe."

((Name: Era Ba1nar1
Picture: I'll draw her soon
Crush: Unknown
Dislikes: Her voice, water
Personality: Her voice is really hard to understand (Her voice was made by a computer but it had a virus and it makes her voice sound weird, I'm not good at explaining.) and she doesn't like it when people tell her its bad. She doesn't like to talk, but if you can understand her well she will talk a lot. Other than that, she is a mature person who spends most of her day on the internet.))
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:30 pm

Koe blinked, suddenly suspcious. "Why did you just stutter when you said my name Len-kun?" She asked, sitting down next to him.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:40 pm

"I-I just wanted to apologize." Len said.

Ba1nar1 sat in her room in front of the computer.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:52 pm

She grinned evilly, "For saying that I wasn't good enough for you? Apology accepted I suppose.."

Merodī stood up, kissing Kaito on the cheek. "I'm going to go tell Gakupo-kun the news okay?" She asked, he frowned slightly.
"Let me come with you," He replied, following her as she walked out the door.
"Okay!" She exclaimed, dancing into Gakupo's room. "Gakuuppooo!!" She singsonged, passing Suzume. "Guess what!!"

He moved his head to look past her, his eyes showing a hint of sadness. He met Kaitos gaze, and KAITO shot him a smug look back. "You somehow managed to finally get him away from Miku and your dating him?"
"How are you so good at that!?" She huffed, grinning anyway.
"My powers of perception are amazing," He replied, smiling softly.
"Well... I just wanted to tell you the good news!" She exclaimed, giving him a quick hug.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:07 pm

"Kay." He said.
Rin walked out of the bathroom, "Hi Koe!" She said.

Ba1nar1 decided that she been on the computer for too long, so she decided to walk around the hallway.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:15 pm

"Hi Rin-chan!!" She exclaimed, standing up quickly. "KAITO and Merodī finally got together!!!! Miku apparently dumped him for Luka..." She sighed. "Now if only some people would get onto that program," She said cryptically, sitting back down and taking a bite of her pop tart.

As she pulled away from him, KAITO cleared his throat, and Gakupo shot him a dirty look before Merodī walked away with him. He looked over at Suzume, his throat suddenly dry, "That's wonderful isn't it?"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:31 pm

Rin giggled, "Ohhh."

Mizaki climbed back into the air vent to stalk Koe, Rin, and Len.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:40 pm

Koe looked over at Len from the side, studying his face intently. He's so cute... And his eyes are so beautiful... She thought, sighing and blushing slightly.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:51 pm

Len looked at Koe, "Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked.
Mizaki giggled and Rin heard her.
"Mizaki!" Rin yelled.
Mizaki swore then jumped down from the air vent.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:54 pm

Koe blushed and looked away, feigning obliviousness. "I don't know what your talking about," She answered as she jumped up at Mizaki's approach. "Did you get any pictures of them!?"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:57 pm

Len rolled his eyes.
"Yep!" Mizaki showed a few pictures on her camera.

While ba1nar1 was walking in the hall, she tripped. She stood back up.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:07 pm

Koe giggled, "They're so perfect for each other!!!" Her head shot up as she heard ballroom music being played form the hall. "AH! THEY'RE STARTING THE MASQUARADES WARM UP ALREADY OMG!!" Koe exclaimed, rushing out. "IM GOING TO GO GEY READY GUYS! MEET YOU BACK HERE IN A COUPLE MINUTES!!" She yelled, rushing into her sisters room. "Merodī!!! I need to borrow something for the-" Her sister turned around, showing the dress she had on. "WOAH.... KAITO is goingto like that.." She singsonged, walking into her sisters closet.
"Koe you can't even fit into most of my clothes,"
"But I need a dress!!" She whined, going through the closet, "And a mask,"
"Okay you can look, maybe I have something back there still,"
"Thanks sis!" Koe pulled out a dress tha would fit her, then grabbing a matching mask. She rushed off into her room to get changed.

((Merodī's Dress: http://www.google.com/search?q=Blue+ball+dress&hl=en&client=safari&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=w_NDUJShDcaBywG57oDoBg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=690#biv=i|5;d|T2sJqm7XKREABM:

Koe's: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=safari&tbo=d&biw=1024&bih=690&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=Purple+ball+dress&oq=Purple+ball+dress&gs_l=img.3..0j0i24.24971.27528.0.27802.7.7.0.0.0.0.336.746.2j2j0j1.5.0...0.0...1ac.-cbhQj43g48#biv=i|43;d|bgCxmwNcrPhxPM:))
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:14 pm

Mizaki sighed, "Dresses are stupid." she said, "I'm going to it like this."
Rin selected a sparkly orange dress from the closet.
"I don't wanna goooo!" Len complained.
"Come on, it will be fun!" Rin said while throwing a suit with a yellow tie at him.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:18 pm

Koe walked out of her room, her hair done up by her sisters expert hands and her face firmly hidden by her plain black mask that only cover here eyes. She walked backed to Len and Rin's room, and knock don the door. "You guys dressed yet!?" She asked.

Merodī waltzed into the dance hall, KAITO on her arm as they stood around waiting for all the others to arrive. He was wearing a black suit and a blue tie, and they seemed to kinda of... Match. Which was odd to Merodī. Gakupo soon walked in as well, in basically the same thing as KAITO except with a purple tie. He smiled and waved at Merodī, his mask firmly in place as well
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm

Mizaki ran into the dance hall with some kind of halloween mask on, she was wearing her normal clothes, "Is there any food?" she asked.
"No, Len's being annoying!" Rin yelled as Len complained more.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:26 pm

"Aww come on Len!" She paused, "Don't you want to see me in a pretty dress? It'll be the only chance you'll have till next year!" She teased, trying another tatic.

Merodī laughed at Mizaki. "Your crazy Mizaki-chan," She exclaimed, laughing. She then earned herself another kiss from KAITO, just as Luka and Miku walked into the room. Miku glared at them both before continuing to talk animatedly with Luka.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:31 pm

"F-fine" Len pouted as he put on his suit.

"I know!" Mizaki said.

Ba1nar1 walked in with a black dress with a little bit of green on it, she stood in the corner of the room while watching everyone.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:34 pm

Merodī waved Ba1nar1 over. "HEY!!" She yelled, smiling.

Koe grinned, "So now can we go? Don't forget your masks!!"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next