Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Trapped in the Cage (Closed, Started)

+2
Suzuka
Tressym
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Trapped in the Cage (Closed, Started) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trapped in the Cage (Closed, Started)

Post  Suzuka Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:04 pm

Mey-rin shot a sharp glance at Cel. "What are we going to do with him?" She asked. Blinking and tilting her head. "Ve can't kill him.." She looked at Light, "Do you have a mind washing thing Light? Or are you still totally useless?" She smirked, amused at her own joke. 

Light's eye twitched slightly. The smiled, "I'm sorry I can't understand you with that horrendous accent Mey-rin, " He answered sweetly, almost laughing. He dropped the smile and looked back at Cel, "What ARE we going to do about him though? We can't send him merrily back on his way, he'd tell and we'd be in a bad situation,"
Suzuka
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Trapped in the Cage (Closed, Started) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trapped in the Cage (Closed, Started)

Post  Nickel Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:05 pm

"Awww... I wish he was dead..." Binari said, disappointed. The girl looked at her computer screen, "Man investigates building, now missing." a link said, she clicked on it. "Hmm... someone published an article on it, shall I take it down?" she asked.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingtrance Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:08 pm

Wash laughed "This is an interesting situation, to say the least." He leaned back in his chair, chewing on a pen cap that was sticking out of his mouth. "I personally think the best course of action would be to kill him." He shrugged. "We damn well can't just keep him here until he escapes or starves to death. It's a risk to all of us to leave him alive. He should've known better than to try this break-in in the first place."

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Sere raised a hand again, rocking a bit in her chair, "Cel, do you need me to do anything?"

If not... there was a new stain or two she could tackle. Cleaning was relaxing, and this situation had gotten a bit stressful for a moment. But, then again the man was in the basement, "Um, has he eaten anything?"
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

http://probablyahomestuck.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:11 pm

"Sure," Cel told Binari. "Actually, it'd be great." Then, she turned to Light. "I'm not sure, that's why all of you are here. To answer Sere's question- Nope, he's pretty hungry."
"Though something good has come out of this. When I caught that guy, he started babbling about getting back to '19 De'Lante Street.' I'm hoping that under interrogation, he might reveal some more. After all, he's not that smart."
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:16 pm

"Okay!" She opened a program, typed a long string of code, clicked a few things, and poof, the article was gone. "Should we poison the food?" She suggested, "Even though killing him would get us into even more trouble..." Binari finished her last cup of coffee, she grumbled. Crushing the cup, she let it drop on the floor.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:29 pm

Mey-rin stood up quickly. "We can't kill him. It'd be suspicious! Besides what would we do with ze body? Et the cover-up!? Do any of you know if the government hasn't planted something on or IN him, so that they would be on their way already!? Killing him at this point is useless! The media attention would kill us, we may be able to hack websites with binari. But we can't hack into news broadcast's," She paused. "So I stongely suggest we don't kill him,"

Light nodded, "She's right, killing him wouldn't be right. But if you need interrogation methods you know i have.. Some tricks up my sleeve, I made something the othe day to get people to talk," He said, pulling out a can of monster from his bag and starting to drink.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:37 pm

Eren sighed, leaning back in his chair again, and pressing the palm of his hand against his forehead. "Yeah, we definitely can't kill the guy. And we really shouldn't interrogate him, either, if we don't have a way to do a memory wipe or something." He looked to Light, his eyebrows going up as he asks, "So do you have a way to do that, Light? Or maybe you, Allen?" He turned to the dark-haired boy.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 pm

Sending a pout towards Binari as she dropped a cup onto the floor, Sere added her thoughts into the conversation, "Killing him wouldn't be very nice but... the only other option is just keeping him there until... I don't know."

Turning her head to Eren she added, "We could wear masks!"

She held a finger up to her mouth, "Can we just ask him not to tell on us? He didn't do it before so..."
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:42 pm

Allen looked thoughtful. "I do have a chemical 'memory wipe' with me, but the side affects include hallucinations and nausea for several weeks. Another chemical I  don't have, but I could make can make the guy spill out everything that we want to hear, but the side affects include confusion and constant talking." 

Cel nodded thoughtfully. "Allen, Light, it'd be great if you two could talk for a moment and find something that could either get rid of the guy effectively or get him to talk."
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Light nodded slightly, "I've been working on something like that for weeks, but it's just a prototype. I dont know if it would work or make the guy a living veggie," He sighed, "I don't even think it's ready to start being tested. But if worst comes to worst we could try, and if he DOES turn out to be a veggitable. There's probably a simple coverup, like being hit by a car or something," Light answered. Sighing. 'How stressful...'
 He then heard Allen speak. And he grinned, "Well good sir, I think if we put our minds together we should be able to serve quite well!"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:45 pm

Allen shot a quick smile back at Light. "Wait a few minutes, let me go to the laboratory and grab something." He left and returned with several small bottles. "So, what do we have?"
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:50 pm

"Sere, how about you come with me to visit our 'kind visitor,'" Cel said, pushing in her chair and nodding at Sere. "If you want to, that is." She looked down at her laptop, noting the time.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:39 pm

Light nodded, "Yeah let me run to the workshop and grab the... Thing. Haven't uh.... Named it yet," Light stood and rushed to his workshop, digging around in scrap parts and inventions to find it. He ran back to the meeting room. A little out of breath as he sat back down. Showing the headset like thing off to him. "See you just put it over their ears and then it shoots a small but powerful electric shock in the part of the brain where memories are stored, and BOOM. Instant amensia," He paused, "But it could alternately turn them comatose," He shrugged, "Or uh fry their brain..." He shook the idea off. "But maybe instead if we can use that chemical there, and put it here," He gestured to a small slot on the side of the headphone like structure, "Having it flood that specific part of the brain, it might just work! And actually not leave him a veggie or dead..."
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:11 am

"He's just going to become nauseous and hallucinate," Allen commented. "Unless..." his face lit up. "I can alter some of the chemical properties to make my chemical less harmful, but it will be less effective."
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:14 am

Binari kicked the empty coffee cup so it would go underneath the table. She was so lazy. "Maybe we could do that? Unless if someone would like to be a test subject. Or maybe you could test it on a rat first? Even though we could only see if its dead or not..." she said.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:40 am

Light looked at Binari, "This thing would easily cover a rats entire head, and it'd take too long to make a mini version for rodent testing," He looked back at Allen, "Yes but the hallucinations combined with the electric shock would make him believe he was just dreaming, right? And he might also be a bit paralyzed for a bit.. But hey whatever right!?" He was almost bouncing at this point. "So I might have to turn the shock level down, too make it less powerful, but I think this just might have a possibility of working!"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingtrance Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:58 am

Wash watched mostly in silence, growing simultaneously more irritated and more excited as time passed. "Yeah, fine, I say use it. Best case scenario, he goes home confused, dazed, thinking it was a dream, and we get some fresh intel to boot. Worst case ..." Wash shrugged and looked up at the ceiling. "Well, he'll die, but that's only slightly more inconvenient."

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:19 am

Cel nodded. "That sounds nice. Do you guys want to come with me to visit the government guy?" The idea excited her. Secret government information always did. It meant that the Songbirds were closer to succeeding.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:27 am

Giving in to a sneeze that she had been holding in Sere responded to Cel, "Yeah, I'll go see him with you! Um, but I'm gonna bring the guy an orange since he's probably hungry."

She rose from her seat and headed over to where she had left her groceries and fetched an orange out of the bag, before turning back towards Cel, brandishing the orange with a grin.
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:36 am

"Actually, it's a better idea if I go with Sere; the guy might be intimidated by large groups of people." Cel opened the door and left the meeting room. She made several turns and went down several flights of stairs before stopping in front of a large door. "You should go in by yourself; the guy is terrified of me."
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:46 am

Light sighed, then looked over at Allen excitedly. Continuing to discuss his device plans. Trying to work out any possible kinks in the device before it was used. 

Mey-rin sighed and stood, humming under her breath before looking at the others. "If I have nothing to do here I'm going to catch up on Hetalia. If you guys need me I'll be surrounded by books and may or may not be laughing at my own country," She called, walking out of the meeting room into what she liked to call her den, or  more or less the information center of the hideout. She plopped down in one of her beanbags that adorned the room, pulling out her laptop and turning it on. Starting her pirated episode of Hetalia: It's a beautiful World.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:50 am

"Wait a moment. I'll be back." Allen hurried back to his laboratory, where he began excitedly mixing chemicals. Then, he remembered to put on his goggles. An explosion startled him. A few minutes later, he was grinning. Though his hair was covered in soot and his hands were shaking, he laughed. He then brought the precious vial back to the meeting room.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:04 am

Light grinned, "Having fun there?" He asked, chuckling. "So what do you have? Something workable I'm hoping yes!?" He rubbed his hands together, "So... What is that though?" He asked, tilting his head and taking a chug from his energy drink. 'When did I sleep last?' He wondered, he internally shrugged it off. 'Whatever sleep is for people who sleep anyways,'
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:15 am

"I've made a chemical that one- makes electric shocks quicker and therefore, more effective, two- makes the brain relax, making it easier to the shock to flash through without harming anything, and three- makes the guy blab out anything he was thinking." Allen looked at the others with happy eyes.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next