Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Trapped in the Cage (Closed, Started)

+2
Suzuka
Tressym
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Trapped in the Cage (Closed, Started) - Page 3 Empty Re: Trapped in the Cage (Closed, Started)

Post  Tressym Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:19 am

To make sure that Sere would be all right, Cel peeked her head in. The man was still bound to the chair, his mouth gagged by some cloth. He was tall, had dark hair, and looked furious. He glared at Cel, before a frightened expression overcame him. She strode to him, took out his gag, and gave him a warning look. He let out a small whimper. After all, Cel had nearly decided to bring him inside the headquarters and kick him out the window before her common sense overcame her.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Trapped in the Cage (Closed, Started) - Page 3 Empty Re: Trapped in the Cage (Closed, Started)

Post  Shea Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:23 am

Sere tentatively opened the door behind Cel, "Uh, hello sir. I-I heard you hadn't eaten anything so I brought you an orange..."

To be honest the man didn't look too worse for wear despite being tied up, most likely due to the short time he had spent in confinement. He did however look extremely terrified, dark eyes glancing from her, to the orange in her hand, and finally back to Cel.

"Your hands have to stay tied so I guess I'll be feeding it to you..." She said with an innocent blush, glancing nervously at him.
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

http://probablyahomestuck.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:23 am

Light nodded, then almost smirked. "I hope you realize that theres all those things going into one chemical compound that IS going into a machine designed to cause amnesia. Rendering the third use of that chemical redundant yes?" He paused, "But the other things are great! But we should probably separate the 'I'm interrogating this f***er for an sad attempt at breaking into our hideout' chemical from the, 'Now said f***er is having his brain wiped because he's stupid for trying to screw with us,' chemical," Light stated, smiling.
Suzuka
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:28 am

Allen grinned. He felt absolute hatred for the government man. Trying to break into the headquarters of the Songbirds was like trying to walk up to Allen and throw him into a river, then set his house on fire. It made him angry and want to kick the man into a place filled with explosives.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:19 pm

Light wasn't particularly angry at the man, he actually didn't care to an extent where he wished harm upon him. He tried and he failed, it'd be a diffrent story if he succedded. However, he didn't succed, the door was just too damn awesome for something as silly as explosives. But time was of the essence, people would start looking soon. 

Mey-rin closed her laptop shut, not really in the mood for anymore Hetalia. It just made her miss normal almost peaceful countries. " Putain, je déteste cette ville, je déteste cet idiot dont enfermé. Putain, je déteste ce putain de porte. Putain, je déteste être si inutile. Je-" She stopped, closing her eyes and standing up. Maybe she would go wander around to make herself feel better.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingtrance Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:08 pm

A stream of French awoke Wash from his bored stupor. He looked over and saw Mey-rin, looking a bit flustered and standing up from her chair. Her eyes were closed, and she looked pretty deep in thought. Wash smirked, and decided he might as well try to have a bit of fun. He got out of his seat and walked over to her. "Hey, I have no idea what you just said, but you sounded pretty pissed. What's up?"

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:15 pm

Mey-rin opened her eyes, shooting a side glance at Wash. "The ceiling, gas prices, and in relation to us, America," She answered smartly, keeping herself from muttering several choice words in french, and in other languages, "I'm sorry, that was rude. I just... miss France," She muttered, tapping her foot slightly.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingtrance Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:43 pm

Wash put his hands in the air in mock surrender. "Hey, no need to get all angry, just asking." He smiled gently. "If I'm bothering you, I can chill out in the base somewhere until they need us. But, hey, I know what it's like to live in Min after tasting freedom." He decided to leave out that it never bothered him too much, or that he didn't remember much of America. She probably didn't need to hear that.

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:29 pm

Mey-rin shook her head. "Non, you are not bothering me," She sighed, "I just wish they had picked another place, because the most people here are complete trous d'âne," She played with her hair again, "How was America anyway? Do you guy's really guzzle hamburgers down constantly!?" She asked, blinking. "And where Americans always the hero?" She exclaimed, her eyes bright and wide under her glasses. She was almost bouncing, leaning forward slightly. 
 Please remember her only impression of America is from Hetalia, and hence she doesn't know too much actual facts about it. Besides it's a democracy and the current president is Hilary Clinton's grandchild, an also that it's bordered by Mexico and Canada. Plus all the states and... We'll just stop there.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:38 pm

Binari put her laptop down on the table and stood up. She walked right to the coffee maker and tried to make a cup of coffee. She stared at the timer, waiting for the beep. A mess of hot water and coffee beans were on the counter, it looks like she's not gonna clean it up.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:41 pm

Eren sighed and mushed the rest of his face into his hands. He really didn't like the whole setup, but something had to be done. The teen retrieved his bag from under the table and wandered to the recreational room, where a large plasma screen tv came out of its alcove in the wall, sliding forward a few inches at the touch of a button. Eren collapsed into a bean bag, randomly selecting a game and inserting it into the correct device. Twilight Princess flickered to life on the screen, and he clicked through to his save file, Link popping up in his usual heroic self, before the final boss' area. Twilight Princess had been Eren's first Zelda game, and though he had now completed it several times, it never grew old to him.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:11 am

"Get... get away from me!" the man snapped. The girl probably harbored some sort of weapon on her person. "I'm not saying ANYTHING."
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:43 am

Sere frowned, "I'm sorry.... I just thought you would want something to eat. I know it's only an orange but..."

She gave him a bit of a lopsided smile as she started to peel the orange, "I know it's kind of scary here, but I'm just trying to help you be a bit more comfortable for now."
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:44 am

The man narrowed his eyes in suspicion. She wasn't trying to be nice to him, was she? They are all bad people here. They are all bad people here. He repeated that in his head.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:52 am

Prying the orange open with her fingers, Sere finally got a piece out and ate it for herself, "See? It's not poisoned or anything if that's what you were worried about." 

She dug another piece out and held it towards the man, though she didn't move forward just yet, instead giving him a reassuring smile, "Um, I won't bring it to you unless you ask. I don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything."
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:57 am

The man's stomach growled. Dang it. He really was hungry. He allowed himself to nod slightly. But I'm still not telling them anything they want to hear. Nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope...
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:01 am

Hearing the man's stomach growl in combination with the resolute expression on his face, Sere began to pout placing the hand with the orange on her hip and puffing out her cheeks slightly. It made her look pretty silly, but that helped sometimes, "Now I know I heard your stomach just there so don't bother making that silly face at me. If you aren't going to have the orange then just say so."
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:06 am

"No, I'll have it!" burst out of the man's mouth. On the sidelines, Cel laughed quietly. She could see and hear everything that was going on in that room through her computer. It was hilarious.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:10 am

Letting her pout relax back into a smile Sere added, "Alright, alright. Now, I'm going to peel the rest of the orange so I won't have to make you too nervous by standing too close to you for longer than need be."

That said, she started on the rest of the orange peel before loosening all the pieces individually so that they would come apart with ease. That done she addressed the man again with a sheepish glance, "Like I said, I'll wait for you to say it's alright for me to come over by you."
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:40 am

The man shook. "I-I-It's a-a-al-alright." He then scowled. "Just let me have my food already. What do you want now?"
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingtrance Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:08 pm

Wash looked at Mey-Rin with a raised eyebrow for a moment, than burst out laughing. "I don't think Americans have much to be heroes about these days, Mey." He grinned wide. "The hamburgers, though, were delicious. A constant guzzling would definitely not be too far out of the question, I'll say that much."

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:20 pm

Mey-rin nodded thoughtfully, "Uh-huh..." She answeted, storing the information in her head. "Okay so not really the heros, and umm..." She paused thinking of any other questions, then nodded slightly to herself. "Do you all hate the British? And you don't really remember Canada? Poor Canada..."
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingtrance Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:36 pm

"Uh..." Wash was feeling a bit flustered. Of course, there was endless opportunity to make fun of the girl and make things up, but on the other hand, if the survival of the Song Birds ever came down to how much she knew about American-British relations, he didn't want to be the reason everyone was belly up. "Well, I never heard much about the British when I was there. Or Canada, for that matter."

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:31 pm

Mey-rin leaned back in her chair, then sighed. "Nobody notices poor Canada," She mumbled, then nodded at Wash. "Thank you for going under my questioning about America and it's neighbors, Wash," She said, putting an earbud in. She tapped her foot, starting to hum.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingtrance Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:29 pm

"Yeah, no problem, Mey." He gave a slight half wave, sure he'd been dismissed. It didn't bother him very much. The conversation was dulling a bit, anyway. Wash went over to a couch left in the headquaters and sprawled out on it, face-up, staring at the ceiling, wondering when something fun would come up. He was content to stay still for awhile, though. Who knew when he'd get another chance.

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next