Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Nightmarish (Pokemon RP) (Open, Started)

+3
Kingtrance
Suzuka
laticat
7 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Nightmarish (Pokemon RP) (Open, Started) - Page 5 Empty Re: Nightmarish (Pokemon RP) (Open, Started)

Post  laticat Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:27 am

(((well this died xD)))
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Nightmarish (Pokemon RP) (Open, Started) - Page 5 Empty Re: Nightmarish (Pokemon RP) (Open, Started)

Post  Tressym Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:13 pm

WHERE ARE THEY: Elle

Elle nodded. "And how about your sister? What does she want?" She made a mental note about the mint chocolate chip and gummy bears in her head. Kho wasn't so different from other children after all.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:45 pm

(((poor rp *uses blue potion*)))

Sunyshore City: Summer

Summer grinned, jabbing her thumb at Pidgeot. "I've got mine. I think a Staraptor would be fine for you -- we just need to find one." The Ranger tapped a few times on her styler's screen, letting HQ know that they had received the message and would be on the job shortly.
----

Eterna Forest: Zero (sorry for the double post!)

Zero looked down both ends of the path, absently massaging his shoulder with the heel of his hand. The pain had faded to a dull ache, but he still needed to make sure that his muscles didn't get stiff. "Which way was it, again?" he asked, turning to Rume.
----

Jubilife City, Trance Base: Ari

Ari reached his room, Shayde prancing at his heels, and allowed the door to slide soundlessly shut behind him. He transferred his other three pokeballs, which had been lined up meticulously along his desk, to his belt, pulled on his  gloves, and allowed Shayde to jump up onto his shoulder again. The Umbreon's blue rings glowed brightly with her excitement, and even Ari's fingers found themselves drumming lightly on the back of his chair, anxious to finally get out of the base. Satisfied that he was ready for deployment, Ari placed his cap over his pale platinum hair, unwrapped another sucker, and left his quarters.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:52 pm

Rume: Eterna Forest

Taking a moment to remember, she pointed to her right and then began to move down the path expecting her traveling partners to follow. As she walked she kept an eye out for any wild pokemon that might become a nuisance.
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

http://probablyahomestuck.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5