Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Nightmarish (Pokemon RP) (Open, Started)

+3
Kingtrance
Suzuka
laticat
7 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nightmarish (Pokemon RP) (Open, Started) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightmarish (Pokemon RP) (Open, Started)

Post  Tressym Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:10 am

"Because I think you're interesting and cool. You look like someone I'd like to know," Elle replied. She remained unfazed by the girl's strange and unsettling attitude, despite the fact that people were backing away from them. "My name's Elle." Her words were partially untrue, but she just wanted to understand the mysterious child for now.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Nightmarish (Pokemon RP) (Open, Started) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightmarish (Pokemon RP) (Open, Started)

Post  Nickel Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:22 am

"I don't think children like us are the people you'd like to be friends with." Kainda muttered. She glanced at Kho, wanting her to do something to scare the trainer away. Kianda would rather do it herself, but she thinks Kho is more scarier, and she needs to earn her ice cream.

Murky was still on the young girl's shoulder. He stared at Elle, and muttered, "Murkrow... krow... krow..." repeatedly. He couldn't do anything yet without Kianda's orders.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:28 am

Summer left Pidgeot in the care of someone that looked after partner Pokemon and proceeded through the ranger station, climbing a couple flights of stairs to the third floor, and the "control room" of the ranger station. To her surprise, there was a boy about her age waiting inside. Mark, the top Area Ranger of Sinnoh, stood before them, a huge smile on his face. "Well well, Summer, I'm glad you could make it. You two, Summer and Ten, will be partners from here on in. Isn't that great?" He gave a booming laugh, and Summer blinked in surprise, turning to look at the boy beside her. A partner? she wondered, Is there something wrong? Clearing her throat sort of awkwardly, she extended her hand. "Summer Ford. Pleased to meet you." Despite her bewilderment, Summer managed a bright smile.
----
"Oh, no no! I'm sorry!" Zero waved his hands in front of himself awkwardly. "It's probably pretty weird that I was eavesdropping and butted in here. But yeah, my friends and I are traveling around, seeing the Sinnoh region and earning badges here and there. You say we might win a contest? Does it have to do with battling? Are you a coordinator?" Zero leaned forward a bit in interest, Pikachu copying his movements and nearly falling off of Luca's head.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:34 am

"Well, I'm a strange person," Elle grinned, and, for a moment, she looked quite creepy. Then, it was gone. "You've got a very nice Murkrow, by the way. Do you want ice cream?" she asked abruptly. This was getting more and more entertaining.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:38 am

Ten froze for a moment. Partners? He was already rubbish with dealing with other humans, but now he was assigned to specifically be with another person? He then regained his mobility. After blushing for a moment, he looked at the ground, then offered his hand. "Er... hello. I-I'm Ten."
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:42 am

The road was fairly empty on the way to Eterna Forest. The pokemon themselves in this area seemed to mind their business well, indicating how frequently traveled this way was.

'It won't be this easy once I reach the forest,' Rume mentally grumbled. 'I'm sure I'll end up running into a nest of some sort..'

She looked ahead on the road, noting a battle happening up ahead between two trainers, a few others standing by the wayside, watching them. As she approached one of the watching trainers suddenly called out to her.

"Yo! Little lady! You a trainer? Want to battle?" He said with a slight accent, fixing his sunglasses. Rume gave him a nonplussed look in return, but eventually sighed and set her bag down, quickly fishing Larry's ball out.

"Are you okay with 1 on 1?" She asked, holding Larry's ball up for him to see.

"Yeah yeah, that's good with me." He responded, seemingly choosing a ball at random from a holder on his waist.

His Cacturn didn't put up much of a fight against Larry's ice attacks, and he seemed almost surprised to see an ice type this far south. But he didn't complain about his loss, and gave up a small bounty of 200 pd. to Rume with a smile.

The other battle had also finished as Rume and her opponent exchanged handshakes and exchanged good-natured compliments among themselves and the others. Feeling a bit uncomfortable sharing in the sudden comradarie between strangers, Rume quickly excused herself saying she had a deadline to meet and bid them farewell, continuing her way to the forest.

Last edited by ToyoMiko on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

http://probablyahomestuck.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:47 am

"Well, battling depends on which type of contest you're going to be in." Kye told him, "And I am a coordinator, certainly not the best one but..." he rambled a bit. "Oh, you can call me Kye, by the way, and the Cherrim is Petal. My other pokemon are sleeping right now..." he chuckled softly.

-----------

"Ice cream? I don't like ice cream." Kianda lied. She loved ice cream. However, she had enough money for it anyway. The girl kept that creepy grin on her face, amused how someone would go this far to try to talk with her sister and herself.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:53 am

"Come on. I don't know a single kid who doesn't like ice cream. Well, come along. I honestly honestly want to know more about you." Oh, this was fun. Elle completely enjoyed this. One of the Pokeballs in her backpack shook, and she sighed for a moment. She already knew who it was- Pip, uncomfortable at being trapped in a small ball.
"Give me a moment." She reached inside her backpack and let her Noctowl out.
"Happy?" she asked him, and he rubbed his face against hers.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:57 am

(((Okay this is my last post for tonight. G'night~!)))

Ten's awkwardness made Summer blush as well, and she violently fought it back, which probably showed on her face. She grasped the boy's had and shook it quickly, returning her own to its place behind her back and turning to look back at Mark, hoping desperately that her blush had died. The Area Ranger grinned somewhat devilishly and muttered something to himself. Summer managed to catch "perfect pair" and "young love" before he said abruptly (and loudly), "OKAY! I'm glad you two are getting along! Now go out on patrol and good luck!" He beamed and waved at them as if to shoo them away.
----
"Oh, cool! Could I watch one of your contests sometime? I'm really curious about them." Zero said, straightening up and bracing his hands behind his head. "Nice to meet you, Kye. I'm Zero. This is Luca, Pikachu, and Glaceon, and my Staravia is taking a nap as well." He grinned, and Glaceon let out a mewling "Glace!" at the sound of her name. Luca nodded politely, almost sending Pikachu tumbling off again.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:13 am

At least I'm gonna get ice cream out of it. Kianda thought, After I finish my ice cream I can just say i need to leave and hide in the lost tower or something.

"Fine, you caught me lying." she admitted, "As long as you pay for our ice cream we'll go." Kiana tried to make the most creepiest grin she could manage.

---------

"Of course you can watch me, and nice to meet you too." Kye beamed.

"Cher, cherrim!" the pokemon besides Kye exclaimed.

"I'm not sure if there is going to be a contest soon, though..." the boy informed.

(I think I'm going to sleep, too. My head hurts and I need Suzu to reply. Goodnight, everyone!)
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:39 am

"So.... Um... I guess I'll step out?" Ten stammered, hastily retreating. "So... Let's go?" It didn't help that the girl looked pretty and like a future popular Ranger. He decided to kill Mark at the first chance he got. Reuniclus, who was hovering over Ten's shoulder, seemed to giggle, though Ten knew that only he could hear his Pokèmon's telepathic messages.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:42 am

"Of course," Elle reassured. "You still haven't told me your name, and neither has your... sister, I believe." She tried her best and most confident grin, which looked slightly forced, but otherwise casual.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:42 am

Kho stared up at the trainer, her head tilted and her unsettling smile widening even more. However, Kho's eyes were icy and cold, the smile didn't reach them. It increased the effect quite well she believed. ZuZu screeched from her shoulder, an Kho managed a sharp laugh. "Miss, I don't know why it really matters," Her eyes flashed, "It's not like you'll be with us for long!" Kho let out a giggle, her smile as wide as ever, her eyes were as emotionless as ice. She tilted her head to the side, ZuZu letting out another high pitched scree. She then looked up at Kainda, "Right sis?"
Suzuka
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:42 am

"Uh . . . yeah. Patrol. We should patrol." Summer nodded, leading the way out of the room and down the stairs. She fidgeted as she walked, adjusting the goggles on her head and the scarf around her neck. She glanced down at her capture styler, wiping off a stray bit of dirt, and missed a step on the stairs. She would have tumbled all of the way down, but managed to catch herself on the hand rail.
----
"Oh, really?" Zero let his arms fall back down to his side, and he pulled a strip of paper and a pencil, and began scribbling something down. He finished and held it out to Kye. "Well, this is my phone number if you ever want to tell me when you have a contest coming up. Right now I need to get Pikachu to Floraroma Town before she goes on flower withdraw, so I guess I'll see you around?"
----
Ari walked quietly through the hallways, save for the occasional crunch of a sucker, and passed Cecil and his Charmeleon without a word or a glance. Shayde, however, turned and glared at Xaevier, her red eyes ominous. For whatever the reason, the Umbreon had a problem with Cecil's Pokemon, and took every opportunity to show it.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:59 pm

Xaevier stared the pokemon down with cool animosity, barring his teeth slightly and giving out a warning growl. Cecil looked over at his poorly-tempered Charmeleon, "Down boy," He muttered, rubbing his charmeleon's head slightly. Xaevier broke his stare from the Umbreon and looked up at Cecil, his eyes narrowed slightly. "Psh. Don't look at me like that, no fights today. Today," The Charmeleon let out a disgruntled chur, but other then that resumed his laid back position. Cecil rolled his eyes slightly, pushing up his glasses and running a hand through his hair.
   Keyword today, Xaevier.

Last edited by Suzuka on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:04 pm

Shayde's fur began to rise along her spine, and Ari could feel her shifting her weight, as if she were about to pounce. "Do something stupid and you're going back in," he muttered, and the Umbreon's fur laid flat again, reluctively, and she turned and settled on Ari's shoulder again, her tail twitching impatiently. Ari didn't look back or acknowledge Cecil, but kept walking.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:06 pm

Kainda giggled in a similar way that her sister did, "Yep." she glared at the trainer in front of them, "I can tell you're scared." she still grinned. Murky screeched a few times on her shoulder while ZuZu did. "I think you should leave." the young girl stated, "Can't you tell we don't want to be bothered by people like you?"

-----------

Kye received the paper from Zero and shoved it in his pocket, "Oh thanks!" he exclaimed, "Yeah, I'll call a few days before it starts. I should probably start practicing now, too." he knew that he practiced less than what normally coordinators do. Plus, it would be kinda embarrassing to lose in front of someone he just met.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm

"Awesome! Good luck! Come up with something cool!" Zero gave Kye a thumbs-up and a smile before reaching to his belt and grabbing his pokeballs. "Okay, guys! Return!" Luca, Pikachu, and Glaceon disappeared, and he clicked their pokeballs back into place again, throwing the fourth into the air. Staravia popped out, opening his eyes sleepily and ruffling his feathers, and Zero caught the pokeball on its way back down. "Well, time for me to get going. See you soon!" He hopped onto Staravia's back, who spread his wings and prepared to launch into flight.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:19 pm

Cecil eyed Ari as he walked away, debating whether or not he should tell Ari to have his umbreon to leave Xaevier alone. He decided to give him a warning nonetheless, wouldn't want Xaevier to suddenly decide to take revenge for passing glares and silent threats. "Don't let your umbreon start trying to instigate stuff with Xaevier, next time I won't be able to get him to settle down. He gets quite worked up ya know," Cecil called, Xaevier flicked his tail slightly as he let out a small char of agreement. Cecil smiled slightly, "And I wouldn't want either of our pokemon getting hurt because of Xaevier's grumpiness,"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:31 pm

"Don't worry. It won't be a problem." Ari replied coolly, without looking back. Shayde made a quiet chuffing sound -- she was laughing. It sounded more like tiny sneezes, and when he looked sideways at her, she stopped and stood up, switching shoulders before settling down and flicking his nose with her tail. Ari crunched his sucker and reached into his pocket for another, the crinkling sound of the wrapper loud in the charged silence. A grunt passing in a cross hallway hurried past, careful not to get in his way. For whatever reason, many of the grunts were scared of the Admins, even though Ari himself had never done anything to arise the reaction from them.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:53 pm

Cecil's eyes narrowed slightly, but he just pushed up his glasses and hid his annoyance with a smile. Xaevier rolled his eyes slightly at Shayde's laughter, whipping his tail back and forth. Cecil scooped up Xaevier, then closed the distance between himself and Ari. Xaevier tensed a little bit as he drew closer to Shayde, eyes narrowed slightly. Cecil grinned, tilting his head slightly and looking up at him, "Ari why do you eat so many suckers?" His eyes widened slightly, "Can I have one!? Please!?"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:03 pm

Ari glanced at Cecil this time, but only out of the corner of his eye. ". . . No." Shayde chuffed again, and he reached up and pulled the tip of her tail, making her screech in defiance. Her rings glowed again as she saw Xaevier, and her tail began to twitch back and forth on Ari's back as she stared the other Pokemon down, unblinking. The meeting room was just ahead, and when they reached the entrance, Ari noticed that Azure was already there and had her nose stuffed in her book.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:15 pm

"Thanks, see ya!" Kye yelled while waving goodbye. His Cherrim remained on his shoulder and copied Kye's movements.

"So, now time to practice, Petal!" The boy talked to the pokemon.

"Cherrim cherrim!" Petal exclaimed. She looked determined, since she haven't practiced in so long.

"...Right after I finish theses cherries." Kye took the bag of cherries and devoured the fruits one by one.

"Cherrim..." the pokemon sighed.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:20 pm

Xaebier happily stared the other Pokemon back down, his tail moving back and forth slightly and his flame getting a bit brighter. Cecil frowned, "C'mon Ari plleeeaaassssssssseeeeeeeeee, just one?" His glasses started to move down on his nose, so he pushed them back up on his face. Cecil grinned, "If not one..." He stepped back slightly, spinning around and pointing at Ari. "How about two!!!?" He held up two fingers grinning as if he just solved a particularly hard physics question. Xaevier snorted slightly, however, not breaking his firey gaze from Shayde.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:27 pm

Ari blinked slowly, turning away again and walking down the rows of partially filled chairs until he had made it to the front. ". . . No . . ." Shayde chuffed some more, but this time Ari did nothing to stop her being annoying. He dropped the old stick and wrapper into a trashcan and sat down in his chair, Shayde climbing down and curling onto his lap, still staring at Xaevier with her piercing red eyes. Ari glanced at his watch. Five minutes until the assembly was supposed to begin.
----
Zero saluted Kye in response and Staravia leaped into the sky, heading southwest toward Floraroma Town. Zero took a moment to revel in the wind, how it whipped his hair and clothes about, showed him how insignificant he was in the wide face of nature. He grinned, leaning forward on Staravia, and the Pokemon dropped into a steep dive, skimming above the tops of the trees and kicking up dust over open patches of ground.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next