Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started)

+8
Shea
Gumi
Admin
Mira
Ren-kun
tyfolino-nya
Suzuka
laticat
12 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started)

Post  laticat Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Aaron, still in wolf form, began to pad down the small slope to the elf, when a scent caught his attention. He smelled a fox, mixed with something more . . . mystical. A kitsune was nearby. He tensed, his hackles beginning to rise, more out of instinct than anger. He looked around, his wide head turning this way and that, but he caught neither a glimpse nor a sound from the kitsune. Perhaps it was still a way away? Shaking out his fur, Aaron advanced down the slope, eying the elf, to see what she would do.

"Woa!" Elza yelped, startled by the sudden voice so close by. She stumbled into a table and knocked over a stack of pots, sending them crashing to the stone floor, her along with them. One landed on her head, momentarily blocking out the world. She fumbled for her katana, but remembered she had set it down somewhere. Rats. "Who's there?" she said, trying to sound intimidating, while she kicked a pan off of her foot.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started)

Post  Mira Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:23 pm

Ankoku traveled out into the city under the cover of darkness. Smiling, she headed out into one of the best late-night districts. Oh, this'll be fun, she thought.

First stop: a nice, warm meal. She headed to a popular meat stand and pretended to be looking at their meat kabobs, and when the owner was distracted talking to another costumer, she snagged a few and walked off. Easy as pie.
She held the sticks between her fingers and pulled the warm meat pieces off one at a time. Nice and juicy.

She walked around, looking for something else to snag. Dessert, maybe? A nice place selling caramel apples was nearby, and she managed to snag one. Unfortunately, the owner saw her out of the corner of his eye. As she turned to leave, he called out, "Miss, you're paying for that, right?"
"I'm sorry, was this yours?" she replied, turning her head. "Well, it's mine now.❤" She then ran away, straight out of the city and into the woods. All she heard was a "Hey! Wait!"

((Hey, are any of you guys watching the closing ceremony for the Olympics?))
Mira
Mira
Friend
Friend

http://nevasarini.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:25 pm

(((. . . it's over already? XD You can take that as a noooo :P)))
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:26 pm

((Sadly no -.- WHY MOM! WHY MUST WE NOT HAVE CABLE!)
Koe smiled as the wolf began to approach her. "If you were wondering why I can talk to you, Mr.Wolf. I'm a nomad from the Winds of Fate tribe. If you haven't heard of us, we were a tribe of animal speakers... Before they all got killed I mean. My full name is Koe of The Whirling Winds, now Mr. Wolf... Or should I say Mr. Werewolf, what is your name?"

Faron cursed, and started to turn before answering. "No one, I didn't know it was occupied.. I'll be leaving,"

Last edited by Suzuka on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Suzuka
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:27 pm

F***, I didn't mask my scent. Whatever, that wolf can't see me anyway. Takeo readjusts himself on the branch, and quietly begins to sneak a few cookies. They were soft and chocolatey, his favorite kind.

(Yes, I am watching it, it's not as good as the opening ceremony)
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:30 pm

((I was disappointed athe Opening Ceremony, because David Tennant didn't carry the torch, and because there was no Doctor who Refrences at all!))
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:36 pm

If one looked closely enough, they might have seen Aaron-wolf grin. He settled down close to the fire and relaxed, adopting the harsh-toned wolf dialect. "Aaron. Aaron Silver. Rather ironic, isn't it?" He blinked slowly, his amber eyes dancing in the firelight. "So what brings you to this part of the forest? Haven't you heard of the fierce werewolves that are said to stalk the trees every Full Moon?" A twinge of sadness stabbed into his voice as he finished the sentence, and he flicked his ears, as if shrugging it off.

"W . . . wait up!" Elza said, finally breaking free of the evil pots, and stepped out to the light. "What are you doing he-" She stopped. The man standing before her didn't look half bad, and the way the sun sparkled in his eyes - no. She mentally slapped herself. I mustn't think like that! I can't afford to meet and like people! Quickly, she adopted a stern face, hoping to mask her recent emotions. "What are you doing here?" she repeated, the waterfall sending spray into her hair, beginning to soak her clothing.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:43 pm

Takeo listened quietly to the wolf and the elf's conversation. As he eavesdropped and munched his cookies, he couldn't help but hear a demonic screech in the distance. Was it getting closer? Oh well, I'll let these two handle it. I'll jump on if they need help.

The demon roared again. It was indeed getting closer. Takeo recognized the screech as that of a large, terrestrial demon. He couldn't remember their name.
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:47 pm

Aaron leaped to his feet the moment he heard the first demon screech. By the time the second reached his ears, it was much closer. Aaron turned to the direction he thought it was coming from, switching to human form so he could use his sword. It dangled at his side, as usual. He drew it, feeling like he was using a toothpick against an elephant. "Get ready. That demon doesn't sound very happy."
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:52 pm

Koe's blades appeared in her hands suddenly, and her Mark glew before quickly subsiding. She sighed, "Gah! I hope Elvina and her pack isn't in the way of that thing," She muttered as it came closer. As soon as the beast came upon them, she decided to let her swords teach her a thing or two today, "I'm ready when you are,"

Faron eyed her, she was rather pretty. He suppressed a smirk, and also hid emotions in a mask that he easily fell into. "I was just seeking a place to rest.. I did not mean to intrude," He sighed, "If you do not wish me here I shall leave, I tend not to stay near people to long anyways,"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:58 pm

Oh boy, this is a big one. I wonder if those two will put up a good fight. If worse comes to worse, I'll start shooting my arrows. I don't really care about that wolf, but I hope that cute elf girl doesn't get hurt.

Takeo took his human form and readied his bow, aiming through the branches at the lumbering, almost elk like demon approaching the two. His raven mark on his shoulder began glowing.
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:06 am

As soon as the beast came into view, Koe leapt into action. Brutally attacking it, with a certain kind of grace, and managing to wound it several times before jumping away. Studying it. It was refinement larger than her, and her blades were humming with anticipation. She nodded her head, once, twice, as the blade instructed her on what she should do next. Koe studied the beast as it roared towards her and Aaron, and it swiped at her, managing to cut her on the arm. She cursed and attacked once again, only to be cut once more on the leg. The beast seemed half-way beaten, but Koe was quickly starting to struggle.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:07 am

After eating her caramel apple, Ankoku picked her way through the forest, trying to be as quiet as possible. As she passed near a clearing, she heard a demon. Turning her head, she peered through the trees. The elf and man didn't look half bad. Maybe they would manage to take the demon out. Well, I'm not going in unless I have to, she thought, placing her hands on the robin-daggers.
Mira
Mira
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:10 am

Oh, we don't want the cute elf girl getting hurt.

As the beast pulls back it's arm for another swipe on the elf girl, Takeo launches an arrow in its back. The beast struggles and pulls out the arrow, giving the elf enough time to escape.

Now it's up to them.
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:12 am

(((Whoops, sorry. Getting bread :D)))

Aaron raced around behind the demon as Koe took it head on, bounding on all fours like the werewolf he was. With a flying leap, he landed on its shoulders, and it immediately started jerking around, trying to throw him off. Aaron clutched its mane in one hand, his sword in the other, and hung on for dear life as it set its sights from Koe to throwing him. Finally, he managed to slash at it with his little sword, plunging it into its thick flesh. The demon roared, seemingly even more infuriated, but Aaron could tell it was weakening.

"No, that's okay. You can rest here." Elza vanished behind the curtain of water, lighting a couple candles and beginning to stack the pots again. They would have to be washed free of dust, but no worries.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:19 am

Takeo saw the demon was weakening. Since the elf and wolf have it handled, he returned to fox form. Takeo decided he will continue observing the two. Why should he get involved?

(I'm gonna sleep now, gnite Smile)
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:20 am

Koe didn't let the arrow or Aaron distract her, and instead of teaching her, her swords then took over her, letting her jump up higher than she could ever possibly go normally, and brutally finish the demon off with a nice slit to the throat. It collapsed quickly, and tried to take another swipe at them, however, it failed and the arm landed right next to her. She looked up at the trees were the arrow was shot from. "Thanks!" She yelled. Grinning. Then she looked at Aaron, smiling, "Thanks to you too, I couldn't have done it without you,"

Faron nodded his thanks and quickly turned into a lynx, curling up in a corner and watching as she moved around, studying her. He turned into a human again after a minute or two, and attempted to be friendly. "I'm Faron,"

((Night TY! ^.^))
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:32 am

Elza blinked, a little surprised that he had spoken. "Elza Crown, at your service." she did an awkward little courtesy, and returned to her work, tossing the dishes in a pool. She turned around and rummaged around in another room for a moment, then came back, carrying some freshly backed nut rolls. They were sweet, made with candied pecans and berries. "Want one?" she asked, setting the tray down and taking a bit from a roll, as if showing him they weren't poisoned. She had no idea if that was one of his concerns, but it definitely would have been something she would have worried about, had she been in his position.

Aaron managed to leap away from the demon before it crashed to the ground, rolling against the impact and nearly running himself through in the process. He wiped the black demon blood off in the grass nearby and sheathed his sword, the demon carcass already beginning to turn to sludge and melt into the ground. He glanced up in the trees, but didn't say anything to the kitsune hiding in the leaves. Instead, he turned to Koe. "I see you have a mark, too."

(((Night! See you tomorrow, Ty! :D)))

Last edited by latisuicune on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:43 am

Faron took one and bit into it cautiously, nibbling it as he watched her cautiously. "These are good," He muttered, taking another after he was finished with the first.

Koe nodded, "The Mark of Tidaris. I see you have one as well, Rhonos correct?" She asked as her swords disappeared. She gently touched the Mark on her right arm, as if recalling a memory.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:53 am

She smiled. I knew they had it handled. But where did that arrow come from? Ankoku thought. She decided to follow them for a while and see just what they were up to. Especially since they had marks from the gods.

((I'm off to bed too. Night guys~))
Mira
Mira
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:53 am

Aaron nodded. The mark must have glowed so brightly it showed through his shirt. "That's correct. Have you met anyone else . . . you know . . . like us?" he asked, curious as to the whereabouts of their brothers and sisters. He knew they existed, but he hadn't seen any others before. He figured the kitsune was one of them, as well, but until he came out of the tree, Aaron didn't want to acknowledge his presence.

"Thanks," Ezra said, setting hers, half-eaten, and a table. She didn't have the appetite to finish it. "So . . . that mark on your wrist . . ." she trailed off, not really needing to finish her question. If it wasn't just some stupid tattoo, he would understand her perfectly.

(((D'aww. G'night! See you tomorrow!)))
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:55 am

((Night Mira-chan! ^.^ I like your sig BTW))
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:05 am

Faron nodded, "I am, you are too correct?" He answered, gesturing to her Mark. It obviously wasn't some stupid tattoo, or else she wouldn't be asking. He took another roll off the tray, and as he bit into it slowly, his stomach growled. "Gah! Damn this famine!" He exclaimed suddenly. His fists clenching tightly. He took an angry bite of the roll he was eating, and sighed. "Sorry," He muttered.

Koe shook her head, "Sadly I have not," She sighed, "Most of my life has been spent with wolves, and I only got out into the real world 300 years ago," Koe looked down sadly, "I wonder if Elvina and my pack are allright... I was in this part of the woods searching for them you know," Her head shot up immediately, and she smiled sheepishly. "Would you like to help me search? I'm sure another wolf, even if he is a were one, would be able to help,"
And in his human form he's pretty cute... Koe added shamelessly as she studied him.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:18 am

(((He IS rather adorable . . . I wonder if he's from an anime or something? :3 Oh and BAD SUZU. No potty mouths allowed!)))

"That's fine," Elza said, leaning against the corner of a table. "And, yes. Chose by Silvrata. And I'm guessing . . . you're Ghethora, right?" This conversation was almost awkward now. Elza wished she could go swim in the pool, but not when a man was around! She would just have to wait.

"Sure," Aaron said, a little bit fast. "But y'know, you should get some treatment for those gashes. Who knows what that demon had under its claws."

(((All right, I have to go to bed. I'm too tired to really form comments now. =_= Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow. Aaron can try to help out Koe, or we can have our charries meet up and Elza heals her, or whatever. :P)))
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:27 am

((Hehehe oops XD Aww!! But I should sleep too, I have to watch my bro in the morning))
((And if he was in an Anime I would watch it, ^.^))

Koe smiled, then frowned, looking down at her wounds. "Hmm.. I forgot I was wounded," She muttered absentmindedly. "Well! I think I might have some bandages on me... Oh no, I used up those on a wounded jaguar..." She sighed and played with her hair, "I suppose we'll have to find somebody to help then!"

Faron noticed the awkward silence, and then stood up slowly. "I think I should start moving again," He sighed, and then said his usual parting phrase when in the presence of other people,"Sorry for causing you trouble,"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next