Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started)

+8
Shea
Gumi
Admin
Mira
Ren-kun
tyfolino-nya
Suzuka
laticat
12 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started)

Post  Ren-kun Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:09 am

(whoops I did not see four pages of RPing aarrrrhhh...)

Ritsu was training outside of a town like any other day,
but he felt a need to go wander in the forest so he asked his sister if he could go. but before she could reply he heard a loud shout from the forest so he ran into the forest without hesitation.

After a while he started getting hungry. I should have packed some food before I left... sighing as his hunger grows so he used his nose to search for something to eat. He then stumbled upon the scent of some sweet smelling food. What is this smell, well what ever it is It's food! Ritsu said with a smile on his face. But his sister Hikaru said inside him that he isn't the alone in the forest so be very cautious. So he hopped from tree to tree looking for food until he knew he was getting close to source of the sweet smell.

He then saw a elf and some guy next to a waterfall, there he also saw what was sent of the sweet smelling thing in the air. He stalked them very close to the waterfall, but because of his hunger it effected his body and he slipped of the tree and fell into the deep water. He tried swimming to the surface but he never learnt how to swim. Is this how I'm going to die... he thinks to himself. He starts to lose consciousness but gives himself one more push to the surface as he takes a breath he sees the elf and the guy.
Ren-kun
Ren-kun
Admin
Admin

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCdgnPPcfVMPE9aGTyaTy0jw

Back to top Go down

The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started)

Post  Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:07 am

(((Ahhhh.... me too xO)))

Akuma was jumping from tree to tree through the forest...
Suddenly she heard the sound of a waterfall and smelled the smock of a fire. She went there through the trees. She stopped and hided in a tree near the waterfall...
Akuma saw an elf and a human.
She watched them for a long time... They talked... ''I could go to them.... But I don't know if they want to kill me...'' Akuma said to herself again... So she continued watching.
Suddenly something... or someone was in the tree next to her. It fell into the water.
Akuma said to herself when she saw it couldn't swim: ''I have to save..it..or...him...... it looks like a boy...If I safe him.... maybe I'll see if they want to kill me or not...''
So she jumped into the water, with her sword of course. She lift the boy out of the water so he could breath. She brang him to the edge of the sea where he could stand. When she saw the puzzeld views of the elf and the human she started to swim back to tree where she was sitting.
She was back at the tree, but she had to climb up... She tried it but she was very slow, because her clothes were very heavy because of the water...
Akuma was sitting on a branch not very high and the water of her clothes ran down the tree, but she didn't mind. She cough up water....
She waited what happens now and continued coughing...

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:27 am

Is that....another Kitsune? Hm, if I was paying attention I would have saved the poor guy. Oh well.

Takeo let out a fox cry, just loud enough so the other kitsune could hear. He didn't want to reveal his existence now, especially with that wolf around. But more importantly, there was that girl walking in the woods. She smelled sweet, like caramel...and something fruity...a pomegranate, perhaps? Or maybe it was an apple. It was definitely an apple. Takeo hopped down the tree, avoiding the commotion after the demon fight, and scurried along the ground. He approached the elf girl with the robin mark, and saw just a sliver of apple left on the stick.

So she's an elf...I can see that. She's probably friendly. I guess it wouldn't hurt to make a friend...

Takeo jumped on the elf girls shoulders from behind, carressing her neck with his thick, fluffy tail. He rested his head on her upper arms, seeing if she would give him just that last sliver of the apple.
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ren-kun Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:52 am

(Yeah! I'm not the only one who was late high five)

coughs out water Wha... what happened I'm... on... land... but ho-
before he could finish his sentence he saw the elf and the guy right in front of him
he quickly got up and took out his weapon. I don't want to hurt you two so.But his body was so fatigued that he couldn't take it and he fell on the ground.

He pushed himself once again to stay conscious and using his weapon to support himself.
I ask of you two... that you could help me.
Cold hungry and weak his body was at it's limits and he fell unconscious.
Ren-kun
Ren-kun
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:24 am

((yeah xD high five! *high fives*))

''Wha-What?! What happend?! Why did he fall unconscious?!'' Akuma mumbled.
''I know... I cannot save everyone from dead.... but if I can, I'll try it..... And this other guy doesn't mind him....... rahhhh....... I have to save him.........'' she thought and had the pictures from the day in her head, when all in the village she should protrect got killed by demons.
Akuma jumped into the water again and swam to the other guys. When she was there she went out of the water and tried to wake up the boy. It didn't work... So she brought him to the fire. She layed him down. She sat down and placed his head on her legs. She tried to keep him warm with everything she had.

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:40 am

Faron watched, puzzled as all this took place. Then he quickly turned into an tiger and took a defensive position, growling abd looking around with none trusting eye's. It didn't look like anybody was going to attack him or the girl, and the kitsune on her shoulders looked like it was just begging for food. He crouched down low and prepared to take off running if the situation presented itself.

Koe hummed as she walked, searching for a place where people were. Eventually, Aaron and Koe came up to a waterfall... That had a growling tiger, a kitsune, two people, and an elf. So, in accordance with her usual behavior and bleeding wounds. She called out to them. "HEY! DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY OONTMENT AND BANDAGES OR SOMETHING!?"
Suzuka
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:58 am

(Wait, I'm confused. Who's at the waterfall now? I'm on top of Mira's character's shoulders, we're nearby but not there. I guess only Faron knows we're nearby.)
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:59 am

Akuma was puzzled.... Everyone and everything..... She heard the elf and looked up to the elf...
''I DON'T KNOW! BUT CAN YOU STAY HERE?! MAYBE WE'LL FIND SOMETHING! BUT I NEED HELP!! PLEASE!!''
Akuma saw that the tiger wanted to run away... She said with a calm voice: ''Please stay! If we work together....Everyone is save...Please...''

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:11 pm

((Oh TY you were? I thought you were on Latis characters shoulders. *facepalm* I'm sorry))

Faron crouched lower as the girl tried to calm him, he wasn't going to get jumped for supplies, and he'll make sure Elza wouldn't either. He sighed and quickly turned human, his hand on his sword as he stood. "Fine," He grunted, leaning on a wall and watching their every movement. If they even put a hand on their weapons... He thought, grimacing as another elf joined them.

Koe smiled and rushed down, pulling Aaron with her. "What do you need my help with?" She asked, taking in her surroundings quickly. None of them seemed dangerous or wanted to attack her. Her wandering eyes fell down to the body on the ground. "Oh... Is that what you need help with?" She asked, pointing. I hope the poor thing isn't dead...
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:33 pm

''Yes....He fell into the water, but he can't swim.... I rescued him.... But he fell unconscious... I don't think he's dead.....He's breathing....And what do you need the bandages for? Maybe we can take parts of my armor'' said Akuma and looked down...
''Oh.... And for all.... I'm Akuma. Akuma Heaven.''
And this tiger boy.... He has his hand on his sword.......If he does anything.... I'll show him what it means to attack me........Akuma though

Last edited by tyfolino-nya on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Me and ren are the only kitsunes :P)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ren-kun Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:37 pm

((( I'm sorta confused now but I think I understand whats going on >_< so moving on)))

Ritsu starts to wake up.
Huh... what... happened........ He jumps onto his feet. who are you and what have you done to my scythe...
He falls to the ground in pain again and he discovers what is causing him his pain he finds a large bruise on his chest from falling into the water.
So... this is what is causing me all this pain. I have got to treat this wound and fast he thought to himself.
Sorry for acting that way just now.
Um do you have anything on you that could help me with this injury? Argh it's getting worse by the second He said to himself
Ren-kun
Ren-kun
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:46 pm

(Okay I'm really confused. I have no idea what's going on.)
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:54 pm

((All my characters are at the waterfall. So are Lati's. You and Mira are somewhere. RENs and Cheries characters are also at the waterfall. Rites fell into the water and got hurt, Koe and Aaron came looking for bandages and stuff, and Faron was just there with Elza))

Koe smiled, then knelt down next to the man. "I'm Koe, Koe of the Whirling Winds. What's your name mister?" She started to dig in her pouch, and pulled out the last of the cooked hare. "Here, you look like you need some food in your system!"

Faron watched as the nomadic elf girl pulled out some cooked hare from her pouch. Then met Akuma's gaze. She was eyeing him in the same caustious way he was eyeing her. And his hand slipped from his sword. He raised his hands up quickly before folding them across his chest, and continued to watch them all like a predator searching for his prey.

Last edited by Suzuka on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:59 pm

(Oh okay, ačiū Very Happy

For now I can't really do anything until Mira acts)
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:01 pm

((I know. ^.^ Lol. ))
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:08 pm

((Ahhhh.......gosh..... I had to restart the computer.......goooosh..... <Edit> sorry I forgot that he isn't a kitsune ^^'''))

Akuma, who watched the tigerboy for a while, smiled at him nicely.
''Nice to meet you Koe.'' She said and bowed quickly.
''And who are you?'' Akuma asked looking at the tigerboy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:21 pm

Faron suppressed a growl, "Faron, and I'm a shapeshifter," He replied. His eyes flashing in the sun. He looked at Koe, who was trying not to laugh. "What's so funny?" He snapped.
"You're trying so hard to supress your anger, it's rather funny," She answered, giggling.
Faron's eyes narrowed, and he scowled. Looking down at the ground, rather embarrassed. "Stupid nomad," He muttered. Koe's head shot up, and she stood. Her eyes narrowed to slits.
"What did you just call me?" She growled.
"Stupid. Nomad," Faron replied, a smirk replacing his scowl. Koe leapt at him, cursing as she attempted to tackle him. Faron laughed as he dodged, and she dove right into the water.
"Ack!" She exclaimed as she popped up to the surface. "If I'm a stupid nomad then your a stupid shapeshifter!"

Last edited by Suzuka on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:32 pm

((GAH DON'T DO THAT WHEN I'M NOT ONLINE!!! DX
Oh well.))

Ankoku jumped. Something just jumped on her shoulders! But it was warm and soft... looking at it, she saw it was a kitsune, and it was eyeing the last of the apple. "I guess I can spare the rest of it... Here. You want it?" She said, holding the stick and the last of the apple out to the kitsune.
Mira
Mira
Friend
Friend

http://nevasarini.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:32 pm

Takeo sniffed the air on the elf girl's shoulders. Smells like immaturity. Back to begging!
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:35 pm

Takeo snatched the rest of the apple, jumped on the ground, and nibbled happily. He decided it would be best to be a human now, it's so hard to hold the stick without thumbs.

After transforming, he looked up at the elf girl.

"Yo, thanks. What's your name?" he said as he played with a few embers of fox fire in his palm. He made no effort to suppress his fluffy tail and ears sticking out.
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:37 pm

(((Waagh! Hi!)))

"Woa!" Aaron grabbed Koe and hauled her away from the man she threw herself upon. "Hold up! Everyone just . . . calm down!"

Before Faaron could attack again, Elza stepped in front of him and poked him in the chest. "You. Stop. Now."
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:39 pm

A little surprised, Ankoku looked at him disapprovingly. "Don't you know it's impolite to ask another's name before stating your own?" she said. "But I'm Ankoku Kagayaki. You?"
Mira
Mira
Friend
Friend

http://nevasarini.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:40 pm

(I'm running to the store now. Mira, please do whatever you want with Takeo. Remember, he won't reveal his name to anyone because he needs it for spells. And just remember he's mysterious. Read the bio if u have a question. talk to you all later!)
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ren-kun Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:42 pm

(((Helloo Lati and Mira ^^)))

Thank... you... Koe... I'm Ritsu, Ritsu Shiruna It is nice to meet you.
Sees Koe trying to tackle some other guy and falls into a pond. Are you ok Koe he said as he puts his out hand to Koe with a gentle smile.
Not know that she has been dragged away by some other person.

Looks at the girl who he saw when he was resting on her lap. *Bows* I am in dept to you for saving my life earlier I'm Ritsu Shiruna and whats your name? Also do you know where my scythe is I had it before I fell unconscious at the lake, oh I think I left it there could you help find it with me?

Last edited by Ren-chan/kun on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ren-kun
Ren-kun
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:46 pm

(YAYAYAY HI LATI))

Koe pulled against Aaron before slumping down in defeat. She was absolutely soaked, and she sighed turning her head enough to make eye contact with Aaron. She smiled. "Hey! At least my wounds are clean now right!?" She turned back and then continued the glaring contest with Faron.

Faron sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Then looked at Elza, "Fine," He muttered, stil glaring at Koe.

Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next