Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

September 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started)

+8
Shea
Gumi
Admin
Mira
Ren-kun
tyfolino-nya
Suzuka
laticat
12 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started) - Page 35 Empty Re: The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started)

Post  Kingtrance Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:05 pm

OOC: The original contents of this post can be found below. Thanks!

Last edited by Kingtrance on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started) - Page 35 Empty Re: The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started)

Post  laticat Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:13 pm

"Right right right!" Armistice said, quickly running over to the tavern, avoiding all sorts of looks from passer-bys. It seemed like a  muddy, crippled, half naked fairy with ivory skin made people feel all kinds of things. Fear, lust, confusion, anger. None of it mattered to him, though. He got to the tavern and reserved one room for himself. It was quite a large room, and thus the night would cost him 20 silvers. Armistice didn't mind, though. The room itself was very nice. It had a wooden floor, draped in a red carpet. There was only a single bed, that too covered in a red blanket and large enough for at least four fairies. The most important part was that there was a coal-heated tub and plenty of water. Armistice took the time to wash off most of the evidence of the days events, along with his vest, redressed, and waited outside the tavern for Will.

Will hurried to the nearest food store, getting many glances from the passerby. It wasn't normal that one saw a human. He thought some of them might have some nasty thoughts in their heads, but he was capable of protecting himself if the need arose. He picked up a loaf of bread, some tarts, and some sort of meat, uncooked, along with a potato or two. Then he grabbed a cloak and went across the dirt road to an apothecary. "A small vial of strong poison. Something that would kill a demon." The shopkeeper gave him a strange look, but was able to come up with what he wanted. Will gave him a sharp-toothed grin and paid up, stuffing the poison in the folds of his new cloak before leaving and making his way across the muddy expanse to the tavern, where Armistice was waiting.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:26 pm

Takeo lingered just long enough to notice Xavier's staring at his body. Cute. Moving through the forest, Takeo nimbly ducked through increasingly sparse forest for a bit of a distance, but a distance shorter than that of everyone else's. Even in human form, the smells grew stronger, and should he lose his way, the aroma of food could lead him back to the village.

"And...we're here..." Takeo announced to Xavier as the town came into sight. The streets were not bustling by any means, as night had begun to creep up and the moon began to take its journey across the sky. Takeo looked back and smiled at Xavier.

"It's right this way." 

He crossed a street, getting a whiff of the sulfur emitted from the springs next to the inn. The inn stood as it had for many of years, about three floors tall in this modest town. It was made mostly of wood and gave a rustic appearance, the side studded with flagstone and lanterns burning on the tables. With one last smile to Xavier, he pulled at the knob and entered the inn.

A curvaceous woman immediately called from across the room behind the bar.

"Is that who I think it is?!"

Takeo had not seen Viola in quite a while. Or maybe it was because he couldn't remember. There was alcohol involved, of course.

Viola walked swiftly across the room, and Takeo hoped it was understood that she was the owner and the main bartender. However, Takeo hoped Xavier looked away as Viola forcefully wrapped her arm around Takeo's neck and pressed her lips onto his, pulling away after what seemed like an eternity.

"I've been waiting to do that. So what do you need? Rooms? Beer? Love? All of the above?" Viola cheerfully questioned him.

"Well, others will be arriving soon, actually. We need several rooms, if that's okay with you. And some beer would be nice too."

"Anything for you honey. Let me guess, you're broke, as usual?"

"You know it."

"Then I guess I'll just have to work the room out of you," Viola replied with a smile, "And beer is on the house. I just got some money from soldiers passing through, so I can spare it."

"You're the best, Viola!" Takeo replied earnestly. He knew what this work entailed, but hoped Xavier did not. With that, Viola handed them a key and began the preparation of drinks on the house. Takeo sat at a chair in a table, not knowing where the rest of his group was.
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingtrance Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:44 pm

Armistice stood outside the tavern for a while, then Will came into view. "Will Will Will Will! Over here Will Will!" He said, bouncing up and down and waving his arm. "Will, I've got everything taken care of, we've got a room, and it's very very nice, and it even has a bath!" He nodded. "This should be great!"

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:50 pm

Will hurried over, but stopped stone dead when he said he only had a single room. "One room? I will not share  a room with you. I'd suffocate from your stench!" Will snapped, stamping his foot angrily his new cloak swirling about him in the light breeze. "Lets just get inside before you attract too many stares."
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingtrance Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:54 pm

"Hey!" Armistice pouted, getting a bit irritated. "You said that you wouldn't share a room if I stank, and I bathed, so obviously I don't. Don't start changing the rules around now!" Armistice turned around and stomped quickly to their room in a huff and flopped down on the bed.

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:59 pm

Will groaned aloud and followed after him inside. As he passed the bar, he caught sight of a figure he recognized. His eyes widened slightly, but he didn't stare, and kept walking. He arrived in the room and threw the food down on the bed, hooking his cloak over the back of the nearest chair. Without another word, he went into the bathroom, locked the door behind him, and got into the bath.

Last edited by latisuicune on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:07 pm

Rosario dropped the spell as the town neared, allowing the rain to again wet her body. As much as she hated it, a perfectly dry young lady out in the rain would attract attention, and she wanted to blend in as much as possible. 

She stopped a young man hustling down the street for direction to the tavern, which she received with a polite, "Thank you."

As she approached the tavern, she could smell the acrid scent of the neighboring springs, even as dampened as it was by the rain. The interior of the tavern itself was pleasant and warm, with lanterns on the tables to provide light. Rosa approached a woman at the bar and asked for a room with a bath, which she gladly paid for.

Rosa headed up to her second floor room quickly, deciding she would need some rest before doing anything else. She stripped down and laid her clothes out to dry after pulling out as much moisture as she could with a bit of magic and sending it out a window.

Then she curled up in the bed, and drifted off to sleep.
Shea
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

http://probablyahomestuck.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingtrance Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:12 pm

Armistice rolled around on the bed for a few minutes, trying to get comfortable. Something was gnawing at his brain, though, as Will stayed in the bathroom. He felt like maybe he'd done something wrong. After all, this was their first meeting, maybe he should've been a bit nicer, more considerate. He limped over to the bathroom door and tried the handle, but it failed to open. Armistice slid down the door frame and sat in front of the door. "Will, I'm probably sorry. I think I might have done something to upset you, and that isn't what I wanted. If we're fighting for the future, I don't want to fight. So, sorry. Very sorry. I can sleep on the floor or in the tub. Wait, maybe the tub is bad. The floor, then. But sorry."

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:43 pm

Xavier blinked, then averted his eyes as the woman kissed Takeo. A sinking feeling in his chest. But he couldn't pin-point why. And hen she said work. Ugh. He knew what that meant. 'Great. Yeah. Totes. Lets just. Ugh' He thought blinking. Then wave to Rosa slightly as she passed. 

Koe grinned, dropping Aaron's hand, "That shouldn't be too hard clothes await yes? Yes. Ok!" Koe was bouncing slightly "how are we going to get down? Any ideas yes? No? Answer please," Koe is obviously hyper cuz doughnut. (YE that's my logic for it. NERDFIGHTERS)

Faron continued walking, the rain calming him in a serene way. "We should be almost there right?" He called to Elza. Looking back at her. He could smell it all ready.
Suzuka
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:57 pm

Will unlocked the bathroom door and stepped out, steam billowing out behind him. It had been a long time since he had had a bath like that. Will was in nothing but his pants, his chest bare, pale, and thinly muscled for his being a hunter. His hair was still dripping, leaving a trail of drops on the ground and rolling down his back. The room was cold after the hot shower, but the temperature change felt good. He laughed suddenly, throwing himself onto the bed so that his feet hung off the edge, brushing the floor. "You're hilarious, you know that?"

Koe's hyperness and adorableness forced a grin onto Aaron's face. "Do you want to run there, you have so much energy? Go ahead, I can catch up."

Elza glanced at the forest around her, listening to the trees whispering. "Yes, were almost there. As we get closer to people, the trees start to look sad."
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:00 am

Atalia could sense it as well, the approaching sounds and smells of the nearest town. She tilted her head to the side, wondering about Elza's statement. "Why are they so sad?" She murmured, wiping the droplets from her horns.
s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:09 am

Faron shrugged, "You should probably ask the tree nymph when we get to the village. He knows about trees. Cuz... Well he's a tree nymph," He chuckled nervously, running a hand through his hair as he looked around. 'They do look sad though...' He thought, 'I wonder if Xavier really knows?

Koe nodded, and backed up a couple spaces, diving right off the edge and conveniently landing in a wet haystack. The hay breaking her fall and sticking to her. She rolled out of it. Laughing. "AARON THAT WAS FUN!" She yelled, chuckling some more. She was covered in bits of hay, sticking to her because of the rain.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:35 am

((Spontaneous bio submit!))

Name- Vincent Rosewood
Age- 18
Species- Velona ((I made this species up)) ((Definition: Velona are people who are associated with death due to their abilities to visit the spirit world from the physical world at will for short periods of time. They cannot use their abilities under a strong emotion. There is a high risk for going insane when being a Velona due to instability from switching between the worlds too often. Young Velona will often slip into the spirit world by accident, though it takes training to go in the spirit world when wanted to.))
Divine "Parent"- Sythcolath, chosen for his secrets and silence, as well as his association as death
Personal Weapons- Vincent has two knives. One is called Linette and the other Silvinia, after his two deceased sisters. Linette is a short silver knife that he uses for close combat, while Silvinia is a longer, more elegant knife made of glass. Both can be thrown at an enemy at a far distance. The blessing that he received is a much longer knife (which actually vaguely resembles a sword) that is much sharper than Linette or Silvinia. When he needs it, it seems to already be there at his side, in a plain sheath. When he no longer needs it, it fades into a shadowy imprint on his leg.
Personality- Vincent is quiet, independent, and cold. He prefers to be on his own rather than with a group. He is also socially inept and often gives no reaction to other people's comments, no matter how shocking they are. Vincent keeps many secrets and is good at collecting information about other matters not regarding him. He is good at hiding in the shadows and not being noticed. Despite this, inside him, there is a repressed curiosity that makes him intervene silently in matters of interest, which tends to puzzle others. He also is (shockingly enough) kind and generous, but there isn't much reason for him to be like that all the time. However, when angered (usually caused by injustice or excessive hurting), he is quite a formidable person and will rarely forgive someone who has offended or hurt him.
Weaknesses- Vincent hates asking others for help. He also dislikes working with others. It often confuses him greatly when he feels positively towards another person, causing him to be rash or impulsive. 
Skills- Vincent is an excellent fighter, but he relies much more on speed rather than strength. He looks for opponents' weak points and targets them. Additionally, he has a vast collection of knowledge and secrets in his head. Also, when he needs advice, he visits the spirit world for help.
History- Vincent was once the oldest brother of a happy family. He had two twin sisters, one named Linette and the other Silvinia. His father was a hunter and taught Vincent most of his fighting skills. His mother was a scholar and taught Vincent many tidbits of knowledge. Even back then, he was normally collected and withdrawn. His family lived with many other Velona in a village that was mostly avoided due to the Velonas' reputation. Despite that, the village thrived on its own. Vincent's parents rarely used their powers due to fearing that themselves and their children may go insane, due to many of Vincent's relatives in more populated areas doing so. Not many people in their village went crazy, but they still didn't want to take the risk. However, one day, when Vincent was twelve, demons came to the village. The demons had only found the village by accident, but when seeing the thriving village, they destroyed it and carried away precious items and people to serve as slaves. Both of Vincent's five-year old sisters were slain by demons, while his mother and father were taken away to be slaves. By unintentionally slipping into the spirit world near the end of the fight, Vincent was able to evade capture and/or death. He stood at the ruins of his village. Another Velona, a warrior named Pitherin, offered to help Vincent, in which he accepted, seeing as there was nowhere else to go. Pitherin helped train Vincent and gave Vincent his knives, but was later separated from him through an event where Vincent was unjustly accused of stealing from the mayor in a nearby town. He was thrown in prison, believed to be a demon. It was there that Sythcolath chose him, seeing great potential in the young boy. One day, the bars of his prison cell vanished and a raven flew onto Vincent's head. It handed him a knife, spoke a few cryptic lines to him, and left. Vincent was bewildered, but decided to take advantage of the opportunity to escape prison and begin life on his own.
Looks- http://s3.favim.com/orig/38/anime-art-boy-headphone-Favim.com-316902.jpg
Crush- Pfffttt.

Other- On his collarbone, he bears the mark of Sythcolath.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:17 pm

(((ksjgnbk yaaay Caro you joined I'm happy ; u ; do you have  a skype?)))

Elza shrugged. "I'm not really sure, but I think it's because humans chop their friends down." The elf glanced down at the small, almost gorge-like form before them. "Oh, this looks fun. Anyone see a path down?"

Aaron laughed and made his way down the steep path. "I'd join you, but I'm still sore from, well. I'll feel a lot better tomorrow. What about you? Is your back really okay?"
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:51 pm

Atalia squinted from her position behind the two, and scanned the gorge blocking their path. Its depth was clearly something to behold, but the other side wasn't too far from their reach. A muddy stream made barely any movement at its bottom, stagnant and sticky. Swiftly leaping onto a boulder, the spirit crouched down and spotted a large tree trunk fallen over the gorge. It was almost acting as a bridge far to their right, and it seemed sturdy. "Will that do?" She called, pointing toward the thick, soot covered tree trunk.
s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingtrance Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:53 pm

Armistice rolled out of the way as the door opened, then stood up and walked over onto to the bed, sitting down next to Will. He looked over at him and smiled, at bit confused, but also appreciating the compliment. "No, no I didn't. I don't really understand why you'd think so, but I guess it must be a good thing, so thanks."

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:30 pm

Koe nodded, starting to walk again. "Yeah my back is fine," She answered, smiling. "It's definently less stiff after that jump. Stretched it out or something ahaha," She kept walking, bits of hay still stickin to her, and soon. They were finally at Florencia. She looked around, the sights and smells exciting her more than the actual journey. And she stopped, looking at Aaron. "Do we get a room first or clothes? I know Takeo said the rooms would be taking care of. So like... I dunno. How much money do I have anyways?" She was rambling, and she checked in her pouch. Lucky for her it was just enough to buy herself a new shirt, a sturdy pair of trousers, and a cloak to boot. "So I have just enough for clothes. Perfect, okay then. Good," 

Faron nodded and walked over to it, putting a foot on it to test it's strength before jumping onto it completely. "I'd prefer to do this as a cat or a bird. A bird would be nice. Then I wouldn't have to cross this as a human. I could just fly over it. But no. I decided to turn into a damn grizzly bear. Stupid Koe," He was muttering to himself as he took several cautious steps across the log bridge. "I think it's sturdy enough for everybody to cross," He called, looking back at Elza and Atalia before continuing across the log.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:56 pm

Atalia made it to the base of the log in a few, long strides and slid her hand across the upheaved roots. Twisted and draped with strands of moss and dirt,  they stood stiff above the ground in an unnatural manner. It definitely is sad. The Ram spirit thought before leaping up and steadying herself onto the log. Cautiously, Atalia began to walk across, pausing to glance back at Elza.
s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:30 pm

"That wasn't a compliment," Will said, more to himself than Armistice. The boy sat up and pulled back the covers of the corner farthest from The fairy. "Well, Arm, I'm going to sleep. Don't try anything." His black eyes flashed angrily as he pulled the blankets over him, then turned over and put his back to Armistice.

"Great! We should hurry, though. Its getting dark." Aaron followed Koe into town, his eyes leaping from one thing to the next. It had been years since he had allowed himself into a civilized area, and it was so different from what he remembered. "Wow. It's so cool!"

Elza quickly crossed the tree trunk, trying to avoid looking down. From this height, she coould see the lights of the village not far away. "Awesome, we're almost there!"
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:06 pm

((Yup! So how do I jump in??))
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:12 pm

(((Okay so Elza, Faron, and Atalia are crossing a gorge over a tree to reach the village. we were just in a fight with a demon horde, psychotic fairy, and eventually dragon, so maybe he's like asdfgh what happened? xD)))
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:14 pm

((Is he with the others already, or have they just met?))
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:15 pm

(((Wait what I'm confused o-o We haven't met your charrie before
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:17 pm

((Oh okay Razz please ignore everything I just said
Give me a moment, I'm currently on a device in which it is extremely inconvenient to type -.- ))
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next