Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

June 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started)

+8
Shea
Gumi
Admin
Mira
Ren-kun
tyfolino-nya
Suzuka
laticat
12 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started) - Page 36 Empty Re: The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started)

Post  laticat Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:17 pm

(((Haha okay xD)))
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started) - Page 36 Empty Re: The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started)

Post  Tressym Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:55 pm

Vincent watched the trio from a distance as he hid in the shadows, having climbed up a tall tree. He felt that these were subjects of interest, due to the fact that they had just fought quite... interesting enemies. As he decided to leave, several small animals decided to climb up the tree, suddenly appearing in front of him as they succeeded. Startled, he brushed against the tree leaves, causing them to rustle loudly, and nearly fell off, clinging upside down to a sturdy branch.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:03 pm

Atalia tensed as she heard the sudden ruckus behind her, then whipped around, strands of her ebony hair flying around her. She hadn't caught the scent of the dragon yet. . or anyone else. "What. . .?" Her voice echoed down the gorge, as she saw someone hanging upside down. The spirit hadn't even noticed this sneaky presence.
s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:06 pm

Quickly realizing his mistake, Vincent immediately attempted to climb on to the tree branch again. He knew that they would not understand his reasons for following them and would not take his stalking as a kind act.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:09 pm

Elza jumped as something crashed behind them, her hand going to the sheathed weapon at her side. She barely turned in time to see a shadow duck back inside of a tree. "Who's there?"
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:11 pm

Atalia slammed her foot into the trunk, hard enough for a loud crack to be heard across the gorge. "Oi, I already saw you." She paused, raising her voice. "Come out!"
s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:14 pm

The tree wobbled slightly. Then, as if luck was against Vincent that day, a flock of birds flew out of their nest, startled, right into his face. This was too much, and he fell completely out of the tree, landing in an unflattering position on the ground.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:16 pm

Faron cursed under his breath, 'Great time to not be able To shape shift,' he thought, scowling as he reaches for his sword. He watched and waited, waiting for the person to reply and biting down a bark of his own. Then he forced down a laugh as the man fell. Refraining from pulling out his blade. 

Koe grinned, then eyed Aaron. "You look like a murderer or something. Do you have any money?" She asked, walking to the nearest little clothes shop. "Because you need new clothes as much as I do,"
Suzuka
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:19 pm

Vincent showed no emotion for a moment, before suddenly vanishing. He slipped right into the spirit world. However, he knew he couldn't stay in there forever, so he hoped that the trio would leave before he came back. The spirits of the dead swirled around him, gazing at him with alarm and curiosity. It had been quite a while since his last visit.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:20 pm

(((Caro I think you know Tiger from MDW? well, ichigo-kitora is her haha xD KIT YOU'RE BEING MEEEAN)))

Elza clamped a hand over her mouth to stifle a giggle as the mysterious person fell from the tree and landed on his face. "Well, it's definitely not a dragon . . ." Then, he vanished. A chill went up the elf's spine, and she stared for a moment. "Did someone . . . put a spell on us or something?"

Aaron blinked and looked down at himself, realizing for the first time that he was covered in blood and rips and holes. "Oh . . . yeah, i guess I do. And no, sadly. I never really mixed with people before now, actually."
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:23 pm

((Hi Tiger!))

Vincent felt the traditional dizziness of travelling to the spirit world overcoming him. With an effort, he stood up. He was clearly out of practice, but still used his powers to remain there, though it felt like clinging on to a tree in the middle of a tornado..
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Atalia cringed as the crashing noises finished, revealing their stalker laying prostrate on the dirt. Her expression was a mix of sympathy and a bit of annoyance for the pathetic appearance he put on. Before she could say anything, the male vanished into thin air, but for some reason. . . she could still sense his presence. "Whatever," She muttered under her breath, her voice inaudible. Then she replied to Elza. "I can still feel his presence.. But he didn't seem like much of a threat, did he?"

(( Heyyy ^.^ ))
s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:42 pm

Several ghosts passed through Vincent. He could never touch them, never grasp them in the spirit world, only feeling a cold wind rush onto him whenever they made contact. He pondered this for a brief moment before returning to concentrate on the task of staying in the spirit world.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:58 pm

Kioshi continued to run, her hair soaking. 'I hate water so much...' she thought, 'I should probably be there soon-' The catgirl bumped into something. Falling down, she said, "Oh, sorry tree!" After standing up, she looked over to see woman she was talking to earlier and the elf.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  s.t.i.g.e.r Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:04 pm

Atalia, still dripping wet, turned her gaze downwards as she felt another being crash into her and Elza. The rain was definitely disrupting her ability to sense the people around her. Her vibrant violet glare met the catwoman's, and her eyes narrowed coldly. Why were all these individuals showing up just now? How many people were following them?
s.t.i.g.e.r
s.t.i.g.e.r
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:23 pm

Koe sighed, muttering about having to steal something but luckily she had something to buy as well. She grabbed a pair of trousers for herself an a new shirt as well. Shoving them into her bag as the shopkeeper turned around, then grabbing a cloak for herself, which she intended to pay for.  She looked at Aaron, "Well get your stuff hun, we can't be here all night and we are shopping for you after all," She said loudly, making sure the elderly shop keeper heard. 

Faron blinked as the man disappeared, then watched as the girl ran into Elza and Atalia. "Woah ok. This is too many people for one day," He muttered, then looked at the girl quizzically. Was she part... Cat? Hey that's cool. He can turn into a cat, he likes cats. Faron offered a hand to help her up, "You ok there?"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:50 pm

Kioshi reached out for Faron's hand and grabbed it, "Oh, I'm fine." she replied, "The village isn't too far away from here, right? I'm getting sick of this rain..." The catgirl looked up at the sky for a moment, to see if the rain will stop soon.
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingtrance Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:15 pm

Armistice slipped his vest off and leaned his hammer up against the side of the bed and slipped his way under the covers. "I won't try anything, I promise. Wait, do I? I guess so. That's boring, but I guess we can be boring for now, yes." He sighed and closed his eyes, gripping his pillow close to his chest instead of laying his head on it. "Good night, Will."

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:33 pm

Elza sighed, taking her hand from her sword hilt. Cat girls that ran into trees usually weren't that deadly. "We're headed to the village if you want to come with us?" The darkness of night was creeping in. They had to hurry.

Aaron sighed and started to look around. "Okay. Um . . . what about this?" He held up a boring tan shirt (or whatever they're called) and brown trousers, along with a dark cloak. He wanted one, too.

Will twisted the corner of the sheet in his hands, feeling quite awkward. ". . . Good night, Arm." he murmered, before falling asleep.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:37 pm

Right then, Vincent just had to reappear. As the spirits faded, he could feel the affects of switching between worlds for longer than he could manage. Still, when he came back to the physical world, one look at the others was enough to remind him to run away. And so he did.
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:52 pm

The catgirl thought for a minute, 'Its getting quite dark, I'm probably going to get lost if I'm not with anyone.' Then, she replied, "I'm heading for the village, too. I'm not exactly sure if I'm going the right way, haha."
Nickel
Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:21 pm

Koe snorted. "No way, all brown is not a good look for anybody," She giggled and grabbed a black shirt instead. Holding it up to him and then nodding. "Yes yes, see much better," She paused, "And for the cloak a different color too, brown bown brown is way boring," She held up her own black cloak. "See?" And she leaned close to him to whisper, "And my shirt is Green, my trousers black," She leaned away again, smiling. "Differenation is key darling. Now lets pay," She pulled him to the counter, placing his clothes and her cloak on the table. "We'll like these please," 
  The elderly lady smiled and nodded, "That'd be 60 silvers," Koe nodded and placed the money on the counter. Paying for everything and quickly dragging Aaron out of the store. Handing him his things. 
  "See? That was easy, didn't Ben suspect a thing," She paused, "Lets go to the inn and get some sleep, I'm tired,"

((Guys Faron is moving with you I'm just super lazy and I have to do something so yeah. He's there k?)
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:16 pm

Aaron simply went along with what Koe was saying, because he honestly had no idea what he was doing. Once they were outside and walking to the tavern, he said, "You shouldn't have stolen those clothes. I mean, I can survive looking like a murderer. It isn't like we hang around normal people very often." Still, the few people walking around that weren't drunks gave him terrified looks. It was kind of fun, actually. Most people usually aren't afraid of a talking stick. They reached the tavern and Aaron opened the heavy oaken door for Koe, sweeping low in what he thought was a bow.

Elza watched in confusion as the figure run away after appearing out of thin air, but shrugged and kept walking. As long as they weren't a murderer. The group walked for a while, the rain thoroughly soaking them, and finally arrived at the entrance to the village. "Finally, we're here! I could use a warm bath right now." Her injuries from the fight, though not too serious, were really starting to sting. She needed to clean them before they got infected.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:45 pm

Koe rolled her eyes, "Believe me I mind if you look like a murderer okay, besides all the blood would start to smell and it'd be gross okay," She answered, and when they reached the tavern she chuckled, walking through. "Thank you my good sir," She whispered, walking past Xavier and Takeo, who were still downstairs. Koe walked up to the counter, smiling at the lady. "Um... I'm one of Takeo's friends, can I get.." she looked at Aaron, "One room?" 
  The woman behind the counter chuckled and nodded. "He's a cute one girl, better claim him first, before I eat him up," Koe turned red, and just nodded quickly. Taking a key. She grabbed Aaron's hand and quickly dragged him up the stairs. 
  "That was awkward," She muttered, opening the door to the room. It was nice, with a big plushy bed and a bath, and it smelt alright so no dead rodents or anything. "Yes this will do just fine," She threw her bag on the floor, humming slightly as she pulled out her new clothes. "I have dibs on first bath,"  She called running into the bathroom with her new trousers and shirt. 

Faron nodded, "A bath and maybe a pint would be good," He muttered, starting to walk towards the inn. He looked around the village, having been awhile since he'd be in any village like-place. His hand twitched slightly, and he sighed, trying to stop from nervously flicking his blade out as he opened the inn door for the others. "After you,"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:56 pm

((Pfft, all Vincent does is run away. Razz
I'm going to create another character, okay?
Just a random heads-up))
Tressym
Tressym
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next