Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

September 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started)

+8
Shea
Gumi
Admin
Mira
Ren-kun
tyfolino-nya
Suzuka
laticat
12 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started) - Page 19 Empty Re: The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started)

Post  Suzuka Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:43 am

((I might not be late... BUT OMGIJSBDJ NDV HE IS VERY PRETTY! He looks like Kyoya. ^.^))
Suzuka
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started) - Page 19 Empty Re: The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started)

Post  laticat Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:24 pm

(((lol, that's what Gumi said when I let her look through my pics :P And yeah, Gumi, it's good! Just try to be on often, okay? :P)))
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started) - Page 19 Empty Okay!

Post  Gumi Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Thanks Suzuka!

(GAH WHY CANT ANIME GUYS LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD?!)

Since its been so hard to get a computer, my brother worked out this really complicated thing where we get it on certain days, blah blah blah, so I cannot be on as much as i would want since we both get it on certain days or a certain time. . .
Gumi
Gumi
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started) - Page 19 Empty Wait. . .

Post  Gumi Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:10 pm

Wait. . . Where do I start?
Gumi
Gumi
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:15 pm

(((GUMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII remember the parenthesis? :P and for jumping in . . . we just exited an inn we stayed at at the edge of the forest. One of Ty's characters, Ailith, controlled Aaron (my werewolf), Faron (Suzu's shapeshifter), and Akuma (Lule (Cheries)'s angel girl thing). Look at the first page, and there's a charrie list in the description. Find Ailith and her page number to read her bio for more info. Anyway, we're going to try and take her down today. Tomorrow night is the full moon, and Aaron will go berserk, so we have to stop Ailith before then. You can find us or something, but we'll prolly be pretty hostile :P)))
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:08 pm

"Alright guys, are you all ready to go back into the woods?"

Takeo polished his knives, prepping for a battle.
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:34 pm

Koe nodded and put her hand on her sword, looking around and narrowing her eyes at Xavier, who was resting next to a tree. "Im ready when you guys are,"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumi Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:26 pm

Tsumi: I had just finished fighting a particularly powerful demon, and was stumbling my way towards an old inn. I saw some people, ones that seemed like they were blessed. I approached, knowing I would need some help, no matter how much I didnt like it.
Gumi
Gumi
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:02 pm

((Yaaay friday! Sorry I wasn't able to RP this week, High School had other things in mind. I'll try to post more during the week, but I obviously won't be able to post at school. And... I think Ankoku was just kind of on the side there, not really messing with more of the love triangle stuff Razz))

Ankoku was standing over to the side, listening to what the others were doing, but she was paying more attention to someone walking towards the group. "We have company~" she said. "You guys might want to see if THIS cutie wants anything to do with us."
Mira
Mira
Friend
Friend

http://nevasarini.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:42 pm

Elza turned, looking the newcomer up and down, her hand on her katana as usual. "What do you want? What were you just fighting?" Elza had a sinking feeling that she knew the answer. How many blessed were there?
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumi Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:52 pm

Tsumi: "Seriously? You have to ask what I was fighting? Isn't it a bit obvious? and I just came here to get some medical stuff. The demon clawed me pretty badly, and by the way I feel, its claws probably had trace amounts of poison. But even trace amounts can kill."
Gumi
Gumi
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:56 pm

Elza lifted an eyebrow, her mouth twitching into a little grin. "Oh, I see. You come for help, then give us a taste of your foul mouth when we inquire your identity and activities." Her voice turned steely, the grin vanishing from her face. "You have nerve, boy. Don't push us around." She turned to Takeo, giving him a brisk nod. "Let's get moving, before Ailith gets away."
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Koe looked at the boy apprehensively. "Yeah let's go... I don't want Aaron to get on the loose,"

Xavier looked at the boy, puzzled. "Do I know you?" He asked.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumi Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:28 pm

Tsumi: I never said I was approaching you specifically. But my name's Tsumi, just so you know. And no, you do not know me. Nor do I know you. Now, could I borrow a first aid kit or do I have to go in the inn and end up talking to the police again, which, the last time that happened when I was injured, did not go well for them.
Gumi
Gumi
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:39 am

Koe scowled, 'Hes an a**' She thought. She raised her hand sup in the air. "We do not have a first aid kit, so sorry.. And even if we did don't you think we'd be using it on ourselves? We aren't exactly in the best condition either.."

Xavier nodded, soon disappearing into the tree. He didn't want to bother with this kid any longer.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:58 am

Takeo ignored the rude man.

"Let's go!" Takeo called, and started heading into the woods. He smelled them close by.
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:13 am

((((Argh Gumi PLEASEEEE use quotation marks ;A; This is no different from our blog RP, just a lot cooler and not dead lol)))

Elza followed Takeo without another word, or as much as a glance back at the boy with a sharp tongue. If he wanted help, he'd have to find it somewhere else. The villagers knew something about demons, but with his mouth, there was no way he would get help. Elza leaped over tree roots and gurgling creeks, the sound of the forest broken by the mystic tinkling of bells and the patter of feet. A shadowy figure blinked at her in the trees, fading in and out between the trunks. Elza smirked. About time.

Last edited by latisuicune on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:14 am

Koe nodded and followed, her hand on her sword. You can do this.. You have to do this.. You have to be useful and save Aaron She thought to herself, pushing through the forest.

Xavier went tree to tree.. Watching the others She's worrying again... Is.. She going to save the one she now loves? Probably... I got the hint that this isn't the rest of the group..
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumi Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:47 pm

(((Su-Sumimasen! GOMENASAII!!!!!)))

Tsumi: "Looks like I'll have to go in the village", he thought to himself. He stumbled toward the village an came across a young woman about his age. He turned on the charm, and got some first aid and then went back to the inn and paid for a room and meal from the little money he had. He had a feeling there would be another demon attack, since when he had been fighting that poisonous demon earlier, he thought he had seen another slip through the trees.

Gumi
Gumi
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Post  Ren-kun Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Not caring about the kid.
He followed Takeo, Elza, and Koe through the forest jumping from tree to tree wondering what that lady has done to the three others.
Ren-kun
Ren-kun
Admin
Admin

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCdgnPPcfVMPE9aGTyaTy0jw

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:47 pm

Ailith knew they would come back. She heard them coming, hearing the snapping of branches and the bending of tree limbs.

"Get up everyone. I want you three to attack them." Ailith ordered as she pointed towards the direction of Takeo, Elza, Ritsu, and Koe. "They are trying to hurt me!"

She prepared herself, brushing off her white dress, ready to pounce and confess Takeo. He would be hers!

Takeo found Ailith was inhabiting their old camp.

"You'll pay for this!" Takeo reached for his throwing knives. He would hurt Aaron, Faron, and Akuma if it was necessary, but not kill them. He would definitely kill Ailith though.
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:14 pm

(((Do the confessed feel pain like normal people?)))

Elza drew her katana, preparing to dive through the ring of bushes surrounding the old camp. She saw the shadowy figure perch upon a low, wide branch in a nearby tree, its eyes staring straight at her. Its hair and clothes drifted around it, as if made of smoke, their shape fading in and out of a defined edge. The figure itself was as still as a statue, watching Elza with an unfaltering gaze, almost like it was assessing her.

Aaron sat up slowly, his body moving to fulfill Ailith's orders. He shifted to wolf form, his lips drawn back in a snarl, revealing his sharp white teeth. He swung his wide head from side to side, trying to pinpoint a target, when his foggy black eyes settled on Koe. A growl bubbled up from deep in his chest and he charged, a rocket of hot fur and rock-hard muscle, lithe and strong from the disease.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:12 pm

Faron shifted into a leopard, growling as he also searched for a target, his anger overflowing. A growl ripped through him as he pounced upon Ritsu, rushing towards him in a furious dash.

Koe neatly drew out her sword as Aaron came crashing towards her. And she made eye contact with him, she refrained from dropping her blade, because what she saw in his eyes was a monster.. Not him. 'I will save you'' She whispered.. Getting into a defensive position. "Tidaris.. Please... Please let me save him... Don't run out on me this time... I'm begging you," She whispered the prayer and prepared to clash with the one she loved.

Xavier jumped into the fray, looking around to see what he could possibly do. He quickly rushed to Koe's side, and she pushed him away. "No! Go help Ritsu.. I have this,"
"No way am I leaving you with a big wolf like this.."
"XAVIER IM BUSY GO AWAY!" She exclaimed, pushing him away as she blocked one of Aarons attacks.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumi Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:25 pm

(((Confessed. . .? IM SO LOST //SOB )))
Gumi
Gumi
Newbie~
Newbie~

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:17 pm

(((I told you to check Ailith's bio . . . Find my comment somewhere on the same page as your bio. I don't feel like typing it again)))
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next