Flying Panda Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guys I have a confession to make
by UVT Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started)

+8
Shea
Gumi
Admin
Mira
Ren-kun
tyfolino-nya
Suzuka
laticat
12 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started) - Page 20 Empty Re: The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started)

Post  laticat Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:53 pm

(((I guess I can reply to you, eh Suzu? XD I just finished the Lightning Thief. It was really good! And yeah, I'm a despicable human being . . . I haven't read the series yet . . . XD))

As Aaron sank deeper and deeper, he saw himself fighting. It was hazy, and flashes of it popped up randomly, disappearing a second later - on bubbles escaping from his mouth, dying rays of light trying to grab at his clothes, his own hands. He realized he was fighting a girl. Now that wasn't right. Women were not meant to be beat up on, even if they could fight back. He saw his claws slashing at her, his jaws snapping, his whole body itching to destroy her. And there was nothing in his power he could do to help her. He could only keep sinking . . .
Confessed Aaron lunged, then feigned to the right, swiping one huge paw at Koe. Kill. Kill. Kill them all. Kill.

Elza bounded from the trees, kicking out and smashing into Faron's side before he could reach Ritsu. She rolled away, wary of her drawn blade, and popped back to her feet, ready to take on the one she cared about. Behind her, the figure crouched in tree, not ten feet from the ground, watching.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started) - Page 20 Empty Re: The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started)

Post  tyfolino-nya Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:53 pm

(They feel pain normally but endure it for their mistress)

Takeo leaped up, and threw a knife into Akuma's arm, just to take her out. It was far from fatal. He saw Ailith, and he leapt out to face her. She turned to him and said,

"Don't you understand? Don't fight me. You can't win. I'm just as agile as you. Just let me confess you, you'll be my lover until the day one of us dies."

Takeo snapped back, "No! You're a spoiled brat, you only want what you can't have! You're selfish and wicked! No one's love for you is honest! That's why you always use your power, because you don't deserve anyone's honest love!"

Takeo took out another knife and, out of anger, swiped it at her throat. Close combat is not his nor her skill. Takeo missed, and dodged Ailith's attempt to grab his throat. He tried to throw a knife, but she was too close for it to be effective. He managed to cut her hand.

"Why would you hurt me?" Ailith cried, "I've only ever wanted you! I don't want to hurt you!"

"But taking my free will is okay?" Takeo angrily replied. He let his anger get the best of him and went for another swipe against her throat. She caught his arm. He was defeated.

Ailith looked into his eyes. Takeo began to feel his love grow for her. He LOVED her. He would die for her! And these people, Elza, Koe, Ritsu, all trying to hurt her! He wouldn't let that happen! He began to utter some of the most powerful spells he knew...
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:37 pm

((Wow LATI... YOU HAVEN'T READ E LIGHTNING THEIF OMNCJENCEKEN! Lol))

Aarons paw cuffed Koe into the side, and she was thrown to the side, the wind knocked out of her. Xavier looked at the wolf, his arms and hands starting to move in what seemed like an exotic dance as the trees around him started to respond. They wrapped their branches around Aarons torso and forced him to the ground. Securing them using the roots of the trees. Then he turned to Koe checking to make sure he was all right.

"Takeo... Takeo's been confessed..." She muttered. Pointing. "It's over..."

Faron growled at the one before him, shifting into a make lion and rushing at Elza.
Suzuka
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:28 am

(((I'm almost daring Ailith to try and confess the mysterious figure lol And no, it isn't Silvrata, I promise)))

Aaron struggled against the trees, snapping at the branches and trying to slash through them with his claws. Kill. Kill.

(((lol . . . PACK PACK KILL KILL)))

Elza's heart stopped. Takeo was gone. That left Koe, Xavier, Ritsu, and herself to take on Ailith and the others. Plus, Takeo had terrible spells brewing. Elza could feel it in the air. The elf was hurtled back to reality when Faron barreled into her, knocking her katana away, the weapon spinning off into the trees.

(((Um does Elza need to escape from Faron and kill Ailith, or can I use the mysterious figure? I'm warning you - they would win :P)))
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:03 am

(You made a promise to kill Takeo before he could cast terrible spells....handle Takeo before Ailith.)

Takeo felt the love well up inside him. He started screaming with all of his might,

"Zuruithi hanadom tromorphytom!" The cursed words he swore he'd never say. Black shadows began to dance around him, sweeping over the ground to kill anyone within an instant. They began heading towards Elza, Koe, and Ritsu.
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:09 am

Koe watched in horror as Aaron tried to struggle out of the branches, and sat up painfully as the shadows wove towards them. Staring at him with sad eyes. "Aaron?? Can you hear me? Or have you gone feral completely?" She asked, standing up with Xavier's help. "It's Koe.. Please Aaron... Please! Please hear me! I know you cant break out of it... By yourself... But just please... Just recognize that I'm me, and that if we die that you know I'll be here," She started pleading with him as the shadows grew closer, and Xavier watched painfully, figuring out who that wolf was.

I will not kill him... No.... She would hate me for that, I will win her back over even against this boys charm! If we live.. He thought, looking over at the quickly approaching shadows.

Faron knew better than to sit around and wait for the shadows to come. But he was busy, and doing what he was told. Fighting off the attackers. He pinned Elza to the ground, and growled.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:33 am

((Okay I have permission to do this!))

Xavier figured out the shadows were coming out of Takeo, and quickly jumped up into a tree, pulling out his bow and arrows.

He loaded.

Aimed.

And fired.

The first arrow went through to his heart.

The second his forehead.

The third in his stomach. A perfect line.

And he was dead.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:52 am

Takeo smiled with his dying motion. He was happy to serve his lady! His life was hers! He fell onto his knees, still smiling, and fell on the ground. His mind went black.

Ailith saw her love collapse to the ground. That couldn't happen! She worked so hard for him. He didn't understand, she LOVED him. Her life was meaningless without him. She approached his body and rolled his bloody corpse. He dedicated his life to her. She forced it on him. She would prove she wasn't selfish.

She opened his pink lips, like that of a freshly cut fruit, and breathed a deep breath into his mouth. She felt the life drain out of her and into him with the breath. She laid on the ground next to him as her heart slowed and she lost consciousness. Her head fell on his chest as she took one last breath. She would die happily and without regret.

Takeo awoke, feeling Ailiths soft, brown hair on his chest. She was dead. But he thought he was dead. He saw the three arrows in him. Did she use her confessors breath on him? Takeo felt overwhelmed with emotion. She wasn't selfish. She made the most selfless donation. Takeo kissed her forehead.

He uttered a spell and made the arrows dissolve. The confessors breath closed his wounds. A light erupted from Ailiths body, breaking her hold on everyone.
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:04 am

Xavier jumped down from his perch in the tree's, and let the branches holding Aaron slip back into their normal positions. And Faron immediately turned human, Elza still pinned down under him.

Xavier rushed up to Takeo. "I'm sorry I had to I mean.. You were kinda trying to KILL everybody..." He looked down at Alith's body.. I know how she felt.. Wanting somebody to love you so badly that... That it could cause this.. He thought, an expression of pain crossing his features before slipping away. "Are we going to give her a proper burial?"

Koe wrapped he arms around Aaron's body, and ignored the expression of pain from Xavier as he looked towards them. "I'm glad you're okay..." She whispered.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:08 am

Takeo wiped the tears from his eyes.

"Yes, she deserves it."
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:11 am

Xavier nodded, and started moving his arms again, quickly using the trees to create a perfect spot for her under a great Oaks roots. "Is right there all right? I'll make sure to seal it so tight that no animals will get in... I could maybe even get it to where her body is preserved for a couple hundred years more,"
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:18 am

"It's perfect."

Takeo clipped a bunch of hair from his tail and wrapped it around Ailiths wrist. He summoned the power of Sythcolath to help Ailith on her journey.

"Xavier, I hope you understand now. Getting too close, trying to achieve love that is nonexistent, it only hurts people."
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:13 am

(((lol I had devised this whole plan, but Xavier beat me to it XD)))

Aaron watched as branches and roots pulled away from his body, and he turned to human form in Koe's arms. All he remembered was light exploding from the surface, and when it cleared, he was here. "Koe . . . what . . . what happened?" his eyes widened as the visions suddenly made sense. "D-did I hurt you?"

Elza gasped, Faron's claws on her arms turning to fingers as he reverted back to human form. The black spell that had been sweeping toward them was gone, and Ailith was dead. "Faron? Are you . . . all right?"

Last edited by latisuicune on Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:45 am

Farina breath wasshallow, and he rolled off of her, landing on the ground next to Elza. "I-I'm fine... Just.... What happened?"

Xavier looked downed, "It's not like I can... Stop being in love with her..... I know that somewhere in her heart she still loves me... And even if I have to wait a hundred years till she realizes it... I will.... But I will not go to this.. No.. Not to this, and if I do. I want somebody to kill me before I start hurting people,"

Koe shook her head, "No I'm okay. You only cuffed me on the side... Xavier jumped in before anything major could happen," She replied, "You were taken over by Alith... And tonight's the full moon... We have to get you away from here.." She sighed and looked up, "It's already almost noon.."
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:38 am

Something fell down from a tree. It was a sword. Akuma's. It didn't hurt anyone.
After this something else fell down. It sounded like a dead bird, but bigger.

Akuma fell down from the tree, like she was dead. She landed right next to her sword. She didn't move.

While she was controlled by Ailith and sat on the tree she slowed her heart down. She was like asleep, so she could hear the angels who told her how to do it. Her heart was dangerous slow but it was the only way she didn't attack the others. Now, after Ailith died, she wasn't controlled anymore and her body had to work by itself again, but it was so quickly Akuma fell unconscious.

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:53 am

(((lol the typos . . . smartphone?)))

"Some girl named Ailith controlled you. You . . . you weren't yourself." The claw marks on Elza's arms were already beginning to heal, almost as fast as a werewolf or vampire regenerated. She sat up, looking around. The figure in the trees stood, the leaves on the branch not even shivering, and jumped into the center of the little clearing. Well, more like glided. The long scarf around its neck drifted on an intangible breeze. It still stared directly at her but, if she wasn't mistaken, it looked a little disappointed. As if she had let it down.

"I'm sorry . . ." Aaron whispered, biting his lip. Though he was worrying about Koe, his thoughts were already plagued by memories of the Turning. It never was very clear in his mind. Usually all he remembered from a full moon was pain, from both Turning and silver, and hunger. Intense hunger, the hunger to kill and eat everything that so much as breathed.
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:58 pm

((Anybody online? ;A;)))
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Ren-kun Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:12 am

(I missed everything!!! ;_Wink

Ritsu looking at the others feeling as there is both depression and happiness in the air. Looking up to the sky whispering. "It's all over..." giving a sigh of relief. "I wonder if every day will be like this." Smiling to himself but at the corner of his eye seeing a black cloaked person watching them. Reaching for his weapon but before he could take it out the person walked away. "What... what was that... It's probably nothing." Looking to the sky again as the sun was moving very fast realising that it was going to be night time in a couple of hours he prepared himself if Aaron were to go wild but keeping a smile on his face.
Ren-kun
Ren-kun
Admin
Admin

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCdgnPPcfVMPE9aGTyaTy0jw

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:20 am

(((Nope nope the person/figure/creature is still there ;P)))
laticat
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:17 pm

Takeo placed Ailith in the spot Xavier created, still crying. He surrounded her in fox fire and turned away.
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:30 pm

Koe shook her head, smiling softly. "You don't need to apologize for anything,"

Faron sighed, "I'm so sorry.." He looked at the figure in the center of the clearing. "Eh! We've had enough creepers today!! Please state your name and intentions!"

Xavier looked ove at Takeo. "Are you going to be allright?" He asked softly, moving next to him.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:11 pm

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I...I think I'm going to leave you guys. I'm sorry."

Takeo grabbed his bag and leapt through the forest, away from everyone. He brought to much danger to everyone, it would be better to just fight on his own.
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:15 pm

Xavier paused and looked after him, then made an executive decision.
I'm going to follow him He thought, quickly going after him and eventually catching up to him. "Takeo! Hey! Don't be like that... Come on, please stay with us," He pleaded.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:04 pm

"No, I only pose a threat to all of you. Do you see what happened when I released that spell when I was confessed? Those shadows are a forbidden spell, it's almost a defense mechanism for those cursed by Sythcolath. I'm a force of death. Did you know that those shadows can kill anyone? It doesn't matter if your immortal, if your 10 or 7,000 years old. It surpasses all defense except for a few things. I'm better off being alone, I shouldn't have ever joined the group!"

Takeo launched himself into the air with a spark of foxfire, letting it spread to build a wall against Xavier and the others. He was just a threat. There was nothing more than for him to be able to give up being a servant of Sythcolath.
tyfolino-nya
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:10 pm

Xavier watched hopelessly as he speeded away, backing quickly away from the foxfire. I can't get past this stuff.. He thought, frowning.
Suzuka
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next